Omegaton West Habitat, Delta, Block A, #5

What would you like to see from this shop?

• Higher Level Hunting Items

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Higher Level Mining Items

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • More Non-Hunting/Non-Mining Items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Mind Force Items

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Change nothing, keep same level of items and distribution of items.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
The Habitat Bargain Bin

----------------------THE HABITAT BARGAIN BIN
----------------------

--------------Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Complex, Block A, #5-------------

Check out our new website: The Habitat Bargain Bin

Also check out our current, up to date, inventory HERE

Specials and any other promotions from this shop will be posted in the second post of this thread.

This shop is under partnership between Killarious K-Max Maximillion and Mortisha Dragoness Exodia. If you see either one of us in game and have questions please feel free to chat us up.

Also check out our neighbors they have a lot of great deals on items as well between us and our neighbors we cover most all the professions within EU.

Shop the friendly Omegaton West Habitat for all your needs.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you at our shop.

--
K-Max

Last edited:
Specials
We currently have (1) 10 PED in store vouchers assigned to items, they are good for any future purchase in store by contacting one of the owners to meet you and trade the item manually with the discount. When these items are purchased we will post an update here and get a hold of you via PM in game to distribute/inform you of your winnings.

Winner #1: DJ Krackers Inmysoup
Winner #2: Ra Snowball13 13
Winner #3: Boo Boo Riddler

Last edited:
BUMP!! Added new items to the shop.

GRAND OPENING promotion is now in effect for the next 30 days.

And once again welcome to our friendly little shop in the Delta Building.

BUMP! This weeks voucher has now been placed on a different store item. No-one won first weeks voucher.

A little Bump to the top :) Bumpity Bump Bump....

10 PED voucher still up for grabs to some lucky purchaser.

Grand opening deal still going on come on over for chance to win.

Updated store inventory and put more details on what we have so it can be easily compared while standing at AH.

While visiting us check out our neighbors as well they have some great deals also.

Few new items coming to the shop this weekend.

No one has won the 10 PED in store giveaway yet. 2 weeks left to win one.

Our last week of the Grand Opening promotion. Being no-one has been lucky enough yet to win we will place all 4 non-won in store credit vouchers under items starting at 0:00MA tonight and they will remain under these items until they are won.

Thanks to all who came to check out our new shop and hope to see you all come back in the future. We will continue to keep the list here updated and the shop full of wares.

BUMP

Updated some of the prices to compete with Auction House.

I have moved the listing of our items in the store to entropiawiki.com where there is more detail on each item available. You can access the list HERE. Currently working on the full listing and working on item markups but will be all updated by end of today.

I removed the list of items from the 2nd post of this thread and will be using the 2nd post for Specials, other promotions and information. We still currently have that (4) 10 PED voucher special running.

Was just informed the shop is set to private. Sorry about anyone inconvinenced, it will be fixed shortly.

Reorganized shop, more open and better lighting now, added easy to see sign at inside store entrance. Added Z10 to inventory list and I have whole list of Blueprints I have for sale listed in 2nd post on this thread.

Winner

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
One of the in store credit vouchers has been won, by DJ Krackers Inmysoup from purchasing a set of Female Pixie Thigh Guards. Thank you Krackers, your business is greatly appreciated.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Herman ARK-20's are now in stock.

I am selling some of my disciple's things out of the shop also, so if you are kind and need a F-101 finder or Herb box stop on down and help a new player out.

Cheers

neighborly bump

Thanks mastermesh, greatly appreciated.

Updated prices to match current market trend. Check link in signature for updated listing of items available in the shop.

Restocked and/or added items and reset prices to effect current market values.

Finally back from my expedition of a couple planets, restocked the shop and cycled some items out and put some of next islands fashion line up for sale if anyone is interested.

Added Full TT Riker UL1 (L), Full TT Thunderbird Helmet (M,L) and Empty Skill Implant (12.16 TT) to shop.

Happy Shopping

Added a pretty good tier rated Herman Ark 20 (L) and a Herman ASI-20 Arctic (L) to the shop.

bump for a friendly neighbor

Thanks Spawn :) very much appreciated...

Also:
I just finished restocking the shop with some different items and also reset prices to effect current weekly prices.

List of items can be found here as always:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=313

Still three 10 PED credit vouchers hidden under items for some lucky purchaser, hint I never change which items they are under.

Happy Shopping

I just finished restocking the shop with couple new items and also reset prices to effect current prices.

Looking for blueprints check out second posting in this thread, 30% off weekly markup on limited blueprints and 50% off weekly markup on unlimited blueprints. Send me message on here or contact me ingame to schedule a purchase.

List of all shop items can be found on Entropedia.info as always:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=313

Still three 10 PED credit vouchers hidden under items to be won.

Thank You and Happy Shopping

Restocked shop, updated prices and to change things up a little I removed some items that never sold for months and replaced them with new items, mainly new military style clothing from Arkadia. Come on in and take a look.

Also there are still three 10 PED vouchers under items in the shop.

Plenty of blueprints available also, list in 2nd post of this thread. PM me on here or in-game to request them.

Bumping to top.

Restocked and adjusted prices on some items to match reflect bit lower then current prices. As always prices on entropiawiki.com shop listing is up to date.

Happy shopping

Updated prices in shop so they match the current mark values better.

HERE is the complete list of items currently for sale in the shop.

Still have supply of the new Arkadia cloths at reasonable prizes. Check them out they are pretty nice cloths.

Also still three 10 PED gift vouchers under items in the shop to be won.

Happy Shopping

The Habitat Bargain Bin is expanding a little, with advent of a nice little mining find I got recently, I requested a point upgrade to the shop. Hopefully by Christmas I'll have 20 more items to display in the shop.

Was thinking about bringing back some of the clothing. What would anyone else suggest? I'd like to provide items people would like to see if I have the ability to.

The Habitat Bargain Bin is in the Spirit and is all decorated for the holiday :D

Come on over to Omegaton West Habitat and check us out, we do have some decent deals and there still are 3 10ped gift certs under items from our opening about a year ago.

Last edited:
Back