Looking to be a test subject.

nomad19

Young
Im am looking to be a test subject for anyone for anything involving avatar beauty, I dont care about looks. I would like about 5PED/hr and I can bend to fit your times. username is Nomad ness XXX in game contact me on forum. Currently at Nea's place near sweat group. P.S I will accept negotiation for price and can help on what you need. Offers welcome anytime. anything else you might need me to do I am also interested, that we can talk about.

Last edited:
sonds like a good deal...:rolleyes:

o well saw someone offering the same. some1 else took it b4 me.

Last edited:
ok. when where how long, you can give me the details. I have access to fair amount of TP, if I cant get where I need to be then I can deduct from my pay. was that sarcasm. I saw some1 else who offered some1 10 PED for the same thing.

this:rolleyes:=sarcasm

yah nomad ill might come over to u in a bit . it was bugged and could do nothing now used soc members and no problem soo stay tuned

yah nomad ill might come over to u in a bit . it was bugged and could do nothing now used soc members and no problem soo stay tuned

Cool. im currently sweating just chat near animals and ill be happy to help u. ill be at sweat group for a while just chat im in basic clothes. i need money to buy a healer and do tht for work so yeah, as much as u want. im checking on it every 2min might be afk so wait like a sec if u get there. oh Sidey. could not add u dont know why. If ur coming then when, I might have to log of till later, but i dont yet, still at least an hour. add me next time and ill be willing to let u work anytime im on. ill post here b4 log off

Last edited:
Back