Info: Land Area Mobs

Added/updated OLAs 16,17,32,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,56,57,58. This list is a lot more time (and oil) consuming than I expected. Once I finish updating all land areas, I will only check a few at a time, very occasionally. If people let me know when there are changes, I will be happy to update the entry.

Would it be useful to add a list of where bronze-level mobs can be found?

Updated OLAs 7, 42E, 42N. New owner on the second two, along with a decrease in a couple of the tax rates.

OLA 49 has a great natural spawn of osseo in northern half of the LA.

Thanks for all the hard work~!

Salty~

I've been considering starting another thread for current land area ores, but that might be harder, since I can't just run through an area and see what ores there are (I wish :)). Some land areas list ores in their custom message, but it's hard to tell how recent those are.

The touristic guide has a very nice list of ores / enmatters in each area.

Thanks! Out of curiosity, is there any way for an average user to see DNA info for a land area? I would suspect not, but it'd be nice.

There is. if you are at the fertilizing station, you can access the dna terminal there in read only mode and see settings for all DNA. It is at the main fertilizer column.

Hello,

I've just acquired OLA 57, it is now Spawning ARMAX COW and BULL (1 DNA of each) ... Current maturity Guardian - OA. Tax: H 3.90 M 4.90

Enjoy :)

Hello,

I've just acquired OLA 57, it is now Spawning ARMAX COW and BULL (1 DNA of each) ... Current maturity Guardian - OA. Tax: H 3.90 M 4.90

Enjoy :)

Nice! I think there's only one other LA with Armax DNA, and it's not fertilized, so hopefully this'll be popular for the iron mission :)

The touristic guide has a very nice list of ores / enmatters in each area.

Good to know :) I was unaware that something like that existed. Is it here on PCF or elsewhere?

Back