Achievement: Avoidance through Captain profession :D

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie

Got lvl 25 captain today, and unlocked avoidance :yay::yay::yay: *does happy dance*
ah im so happy! :yay:

(lvl 12 evade, lvl 10 dodge :ahh:)

Hehe gratz :)

:yay::wtg: Big Gratz...WOOP! Woop!..:cool:

Gratz, and lucky you, you are ONLY doing avoidance skills while piloting (no evade or other side skills related to evader/dodger), which is also a good thing.

You Rock !

Gratz, and lucky you, you are ONLY doing avoidance skills while piloting (no evade or other side skills related to evader/dodger), which is also a good thing.

You Rock !

:ahh::)

Yeah my evade/dodge are less than half good enough to get avoidance :p I'm so happy all those hours in space are for more than just great fun :D The HP increases are crazy too! :cool:

Nice !! Gratz :)

Lv 12 evader & lv 10 dodger...

I'm speechless, this new captain skill is exceptional by no means. True that you've done a lot of skilling in flying the normandie, noted. It's probably taken the same amount of time I have hunting & for you piloting to get the same unlock. Now you have it, because of your low pro standings in defence, they will grow a lot faster now. I'm guessing that though Captain isn't in any way related to any defence skill it does somehow qualify as a defence unlock skill? That just seems very weird to me, honestly how? Bizarre. Anyway, in all I say con gz.

I'm speechless, this new captain skill is exceptional by no means. True that you've done a lot of skilling in flying the normandie, noted. It's probably taken the same amount of time I have hunting & for you piloting to get the same unlock. Now you have it, because of your low pro standings in defence, they will grow a lot faster now. I'm guessing that though Captain isn't in any way related to any defence skill it does somehow qualify as a defence unlock skill? That just seems very weird to me, honestly how? Bizarre. Anyway, in all I say con gz.

It unlocks avoidance because avoidance contributes to Captain profession.

Thanks. :)

Last week I hit my 1000th hour piloting Mandie.:ahh: ( do you think they will accpet my hours for a commercial pilots license?:laugh:) Although to be fair the skills were not introduced from the start, but its certainly a nice advantage that they introduced them :)

But yes, I consider myself very lucky to have been given the opportunity by John Black Knight to gain these skills, and to trust me with piloting such an amazing ship - and we both couldnt have done it without the exceptional crew who works along side us :)

We found 5 or so skills which Impacted the Captain profession, perception (im around 5k) computer (around 4.5k) courage ( I forget but 4k+) etc.. with space craft systems(3k+) and spacecraft pilot(2.5k) being amoungst them.

You gaing the skills associated with captain by the skills that come from getting attacked by mobs - its effectively the dodge/evade of space :)

IIRC when space mines were introduced, there was a mention of the higher the captain, the more chance of a *miss* message on the mine. Although this is yet to be tested :) But the more secure we can be for the Normandie - the better :D

That's all great news+info. +rep, thanks for your post :)

Back