Question: Can i Deposit from Aruba? and some other questions.

99sins

Well i live in Aruba and i am wondering if i can deposit it via here, my main plan is to either get a debit card (which might take forever as it seems my current job has a contract that cant give me payslips which is a requirement to make the account) or on the other side make a shared account with my girlfriend when she finally gets a job. well either way my main question is if its possible to deposit Aruba at all?

also, i read somewhere about the PED = $$$ flow can be tied in to your bank account. so either i took it the wrong way or does that mean i can just tie it in to any account i have (like the shared one i was talking about) without it having to be one i can get a debit card for?

and my final question would be, since you can obviously see how lost i am here, how exactly does the whole depositing system work and what are the possibilities in terms of ways you can deposit and withdraw PED and cash?

NOTE: i do now most of these are "lurk more" questions but i thought while I'm asking the main question why not ask the rest while I'm at it.

thanks in advance for those who answer and sorry in advance if I'm a pest with these question. as you can see i obviously have little knowledge about how banks work: my reasons being that the few we have here are crappy and the costumer service never answers or just closes the phone on you and that my current job is my first real job and since my contract removes all taxes that may come to my gross salary it also removes things such as the rights to a payslip each time i get paid.

thanks

it was pretty in general like i expected it too be (though i did pass through it already but merely scanned real fast) but its still it was helpful enough this time around, thanks ^_^. ill be sure to begin depositing in the next month. hopefully there will be land deeds left.

don't worry, there's plenty of land deeds still for sale :p

well

ok to begin I won't bother with that nothing else to do there comment because once you live here and actually get a job and stay here long enough you'd realize how little of a"paradise" it is for locals who actually need to do something with their lives other then stay in hotels and clubs. Top of all that pointless to even continue from someone who judges a place by looking up pictures on google.

so either way the question has been answered and the issue has been resolved so i don't see the need to facebook it up in this thread.

Reactions: sob
Lol If i would live in aruba i would not even have the idea to need a virtual life :laugh:

I would think perhaps you guys have iDeal as well? Then you can deposit using paynova.

I would play in a boat! I would play on a float! I would play in a car! I would play in a bar! I would play when i scuba! I would even play while playing my Tuba! So would i play if i lived in Aruba?... OF COURSE I WOULD ! Welcome to Entropia ! :beerchug:

Back