MindArk, time for a formal comment to the playerbase please!

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
We the customers of MindArk, PE AB, would like an official comment from either

Jan Welter Timkrans Chairman of the Board of MindArk, PE AB

or

David Simmonds CEO of Mindark, PE AB.

Regarding the HUSSK and the strategy MindArk has in place to refund the hundreds of players involved in todays event, which culminated in a "No Loot". Customer dissatisfaction is at an ALL TIME HIGH (ATH)!

Kind regards
Your depositing customers!

I second that!

subscribed, not depositing/cycling a single pec until this has been resolved

Shouldnt it be adressed to calypso team?

i second that aswell;

no word to describ how scammed i feel atm... AGAIN

Yep, official comment definitely required.

I second that.

Shouldnt it be adressed to calypso team?

Why? The problem is probably with the MindArk balancing/loot team in this case :dunno:

They wont give a shit to us... They do this on such mob/event imagine what they do to normal mobs.... Hope this example dont be followed by other planet companies since loot on other planets is much more balanced than calypso

Greedy bastards, all they can see is $$$$ nothing else..

yes, waiting for explanation.

and for compensation.
I imagine we won't see a pec... but what for the poor sob who spawned the mob?

They wont give a shit to us... They do this on such mob/event imagine what they do to normal mobs.... Hope this example dont be followed by other planet companies since loot on other planets is much more balanced than calypso

Greedy bastards, all they can see is $$$$ nothing else..

and that is the thing if they start compensating for this... or refunding... then they would have a long list of refunds they also need to pay for...

not saying it isnt deserving of one... or apples to orange... but u get the idea

yeah another comment is just what we dont need!! we had a comment after sandking shit!!! i want rolling heads :mad:

At least the guy who spawned it should be compensated. That's the minimum what they have to do.

Hehe, Kim/MA is looking in the thread. I wonder what excuse he'll feed us this time...
"Sorry guys, there's no bug, i'm soooo sorry for the ped you lost.. Oh, yes! We'll look at the Hussk issue, eventually. NEXT time it'll be just fine!..." etc.

I apologize in advance, not in my best mood atm. Can't imagine how much other people lost on ammo and decay...

MA, you want me to spend pedz ?
Start making sense then !

Explanation is mandatory, but not enough for me !

Atami

Comment comment comment, my kingdom för a comment.

There never was any reimbursment for sand king was it? I suspect we will hear some sorrys and what not from Kim, then they will comment in a few weeks and no reimbursment.

Subscribing... This is just sooo bad for the game overall.

No more excuses MA/Calypso, words are empty coming from you. We (your paying customers) want the service we pay for and if your current staff can't provide that they should be sacked and new people hired who can do the job.

Dave posted a response in the community effort to spawn Hussk thread

Well atleast you guys look into it !
I realy hope the hunters / the people who made the hussk spawn get some refund..

Mari *.*

the system is fundementally flawed all the time "no loot" exists. this just beings it into sharp relief, the player base should have made more of a fuss of it over the years. the claimed reason of performance is bollocks, there are plenty of other unaddressed performance issues and this is one area where everyone would happily sacrifice a little performance.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2009777#post2009777
Thanks for the coffee. The MA/FPC offices are bustling with energy and final tests and tweaks. No ETA yet.

(but I can say that I today took steps for the future, to remove the "No Loot"-system from mobs! More info will come late fall. Would you like that? ,-)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-For-No-Loot&p=2398680&viewfull=1#post2398680
Well, the frequency of no loots is reduced compared to six months ago. MA has the ambition to reduce it a lot more and with the addition of fragments and similar very-low-TT-value items there are way to balance the economy while giving stuff in loots. So steps has already been taken and will continue to be taken in the future.

When will that 'future' come when all no looters are gone completely?!?

They probably needed the money? Isn't that what these events for the masses are for?

If you want a mass event feeling, why don't you players get together and do something that MA cannot mess with? :)

Status
Back