Hussk Update

+rep to mindark

Good move ! Try not to wait as long next time!

I always had faith in you MA ;-)

Seen other people saying this, but had to add my ore as a long time participant. I was really impressed to read the clear concise statement of what happened, why they believe it happened and how they'll work and resolve it. This is the benchmark, so whatever part of the team is responsible for churning out such a positive statement should pat themselves on the back.

More people will be watching closely, and this kind of development of process and procedure internal to FPC is really important. :wise: :yup:

This is a good thing. To everyone who spoke out and stood up: You SHOOK UP the (MA) world!!! Mega-Gratz! :wtg:

A professional response, there is hope after all it seems !

Thanks,

Atami

Very good. Hopefully everyone gets back close to what they spent.

nice movement and keep it on !

Amazing!
They accepted their mistake, offered a clear and consice explanation and are willing compensate the affected. Now thats how you run a serious business. :thumbup:
+rep MA

Cant wait for next spawn, wasent that active at the first spawn but atleast there for a short period :)
god jobb:cool:

An apology goes a long way. Thanks, that's a fair solution.

Hope you can come up with a better way of testing new stuff in the future. You guys have been around for a long time, you should be nailing this stuff first time it goes live.

Apparently the time for wonders still aint over.:eyecrazy:
MindArk openly admitting they screwed up.:wtg:
Now that's a very good sign, both for MA themselves and us customers.
It kinda strengthens this trust thingie we've been on about in countless threads for the past few days.

MA, THAT is how you should do it. Every time.

The future looks bright if i may say so. :)

Thanks MA.

Last edited:
responded professional only a professional implementation

I only shot at the Hussk for a few PEDs. I wonder if I get them back. It would be okay if I didn't. :laugh:

Astonished - i think that's what the community wished. Heading further in the right direction.

Anybody who is compensated more than 50PED will also be receiving one of the loudest silent globals in EU history ;)

Glad to see frowns turned upside down :laugh:

Well done MA/ Calypso Devs :)

Ty for the quick investigation and the clarification about what really happend :)

Reading all the comments in this thread makes me wonder how dumb the sheeple really are...

The Hussk issue was yet another issue in a v e r y long line of MA/Calypso frack ups where the paying customers got ripped off and all of a sudden because MA have said there will be a 'payout' of sorts, all previous sins and frack ups are forgotten about and MA is the best, most professional company in the world! :lol: What a fracking joke!

All MA have done here is take the IRL US$15,000 that the players deposited to spawn the Hussk, piss people off BIG time by fracking up the coding on the Hussk, almost a week later they say "oops my bad" we'll make it all good by giving everyone involved a % payout on the US$15,000. No mention of any person/s responsible getting their ass canned.

What the sheeple don't realise is that MA are not losing any IRL money at all... It just means that John Doe will get X amount of PED added to their PED card (only a % of what they actually spent on the Hussk) which is created out of thin air and which will simply be lost back into the MA coffers due to normal game play. It's not as if any of those compensated are going to make a withdraw from MA back to IRL cash.

All is well, go back to sleep.

Last edited:
Back