Hussk Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Planet Calypso development team would like to apologize for the recent issues related to the Hussk quest. Our team is making a detailed review of the related game systems to determine the cause of the creature not providing loot in order to prevent such occurrences in the future.

Our initial investigation shows that the new Hussk creature was incorrectly designated to use the highest damage loot rights mechanic, rather than the shared loot mechanic intended for creatures with very high health. Unfortunately, the result of this was a failure of the creature to spawn any loot.

We are in the process of reviewing our log files to compile a list of affected participants. Compensation will be provided to the avatars affected by this issue, who will receive an amount of PED based on damage inflicted on the Hussk creature. In addition, the avatar who completed the quest to cause the Hussk creature to spawn will be reimbursed for all of the quest items required.

To prevent any further frustration, the Hussk quest has been disabled until we have completed our assessment and have conducted testing to ensure that the quest and shared loot systems operate as intended.

Once again we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience for those affected by this issue, and we appreciate your understanding and patience while we work to correct things.

Sincerely,
Planet Calypso Development Team

Originally Posted Here

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I´m amazed, didnt participate in the hussk killing, but hey, what a great response and what a progress in communication.

Was watching this problem closely, now Im happy everyone will get compensation :)

gj planet calypso team

Now maybe we can go on with our lives. I for one am tired of one Hussk thread after another popping up, especially after it has been stated that the issue is being investigated.

good!

I declare this level of communication to be a standard from now on about the matters that people point out =)

J.

Wait a minute...

Sky is not falling any more? :scratch2:

GJ anyway MA (and community), this time.

Good job MA and good decision. Thanks!

Good job MA

That was a faster than I expected a statement/solution, +rep.

Great, good job. Next time do some more testing b4 release.

Well done. Thx for Info.

<3

And that is how it is done right! Good job MA and I can go back to playing like a happy idiot!

Well done ma !!!

and i ll say Very well done if the compensation do cover the loss

Great news!

Nice to see, good job MindArk!

Glade to see I was wrong in my predictions of what was going to happen :)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Very good MA!! This was even more than I expected! Thank you very, very much!

My faith in EU is now as strong as it ever has been!

Stoffer

Thats great!

Very well handled!
Props! :wtg:

Woooot W0rd to MA , change is always a good thing keep it up :D

woohoo

Great news, especially the return of samples and sweat.
Thanks MA for the timely reply to this error. I am glad this is being resolved.
:yay::yay::yay:
so no more "ahh the egg" it now will be

"AHH THE HUSSK"
hehe

GL all and have fun!
Ruf

that wasn't so hard was it?

k back to playing.

Thats great that they have accepetd that they screwed up and are willing to make amends to everyone who wasted peds.:yay:

It's all good when it ends good. And this end of a pretty hussked situation is acceptable.
It is not the real end however - now we should wait for the Hussk to be fixed, spawned and killed a second time. :D

its something what MA did now but still this compensations is nothing for my time for ex .... any gl to desing something better or wait u better work to fix first!

Our initial investigation shows that the new Hussk creature was incorrectly designated to use the highest damage loot rights mechanic, rather than the shared loot mechanic intended for creatures with very high health. Unfortunately, the result of this was a failure of the creature to spawn any loot.

Does this mean someone got a 'no loot' message?

Back