Help: Where are our free beacons ?

Mitch113

Guardian
Society
FrenchKillers
Zal Mitchos Gaal
As the title said : where are free beacons promished to people who own a beacon before the "beacon VU" ? It was promished for few days later. Now it is month(s) we wait and nothing, no news ... Really MA has a serious communication problem.

Perhap's they should stop to add new functionnalities and start to repair all current problems first ...

Where are the SOTOs especially with angel scales and hans, where are the miner/crafter-events?

If there´s a merry mayhem I wanna also finally have a real merry mining, merry crafting.
:eyecrazy:

But yeh u´re right, I can remember that, too.

Lol...this line made me crack up. Reminded me of the family guy episode where Mayor West made the ban on gay marriage to get people's minds off the gold dig'em statue. Maybe the big Hussk fiasco was meant to make people forget it? :p, but you guys are on point :thumbup:

Lol...this line made me crack up. Reminded me of the family guy episode where Mayor West made the ban on gay marriage to get people's minds off the gold dig'em statue. Maybe the big Hussk fiasco was meant to make people forget it? :p, but you guys are on point :thumbup:

Now u mention it, awesome conclusion and episode :laugh:

Where are the SOTOs especially with angel scales and hans, where are the miner/crafter-events?

If there´s a merry mayhem I wanna also finally have a real merry mining, merry crafting.
:eyecrazy:

ROCKtropia held some mining and Crafting event. Where you could win RI items and ingam items over xmas period.

Lol weren't they eventually handed out in quizzes to others at twins instead? That's what I thought happened...

Before I was elected to General of TKoC, our previous General, Angus, had started a support case about a beacon our soc owns... one we have had in our soc apartment for a long time.. waiting for the beacon system to come back. I asked Angus what they said abotu it and he replied that they would simply replace it with a new one once they were ready.

Now since being elected General, I have personaly been lucky enough to loot 3 more beacons, by mining in areas with the robot ships overhead - they all appear to be exactly the same as the beacon we have been holding for ages... makes me think the exchange has already taken place.

Without taking one and going to a crashed robot ship and trying to push the button will be the only sure way to test it I guess.

I can equip a beacon, but have not tried to "use" it as I didn't want to waste one by accident - but I am under the impression you have to be in a team and actualy push the button on a crashed ship? Is this right? I've also head they are not worth doing right now... which is why I havn't tried to launch one.

XZC

I, too, am waiting on the compensatory beacons.
I'm also waiting on word that all beacon bugs have been resolved before the two I have come out of storage.

Here are some free beacons for you :p
whelen-1510.jpg

4000%20beacons.jpg

I expect all matters concerning Beacons are currently suspended whilst MA sort out the bugs.

But we are now nearly at the end of the 4th week in January, so why is it taking MA so long - are they redesigning the whole thing ?

for some strange reason, i have the mental image of 5 dudes in an office with 3 computers. 2 men are starring over the sholder of one guy dooing all the codeing, while the other 2 are counting money. As a JAVA coder, i have no idea what it is that there doing.

Back