Good MU dropping mob?

BattleAxe

Provider
Indestructible BattleAxe OfPain
Hey,

What do you think is the best markup item dropping mob for someone with an sollomate opalo to hunt?

Thank you,

BattleAxe

maybe those traeskerons? i think i got some stuff from them back when they first appeared but really not positive right now. Might wanna check with entropedia about it.

Regards
Thark

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mob

Look at the monsters under 100 hp for an opalo, youll have to look at the monsters individually, to see what they drop and whats the MU of it, also sometimes itle provide a stat on how often u will get that item per XX kills. Which can help alot.

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Huskkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
cash cows revealed on a public forum are white dwarfs soon.

i suggest trying a few mobs and noting their typical drops, multiplying those with a realistic markup and then chose the optimal alternative. revise from time to time.

also, a search on forum can be helpful for input, since this question comes up every now and then - silent leeching is sometimes better for profit protection than starting a thread with this very question.

Gibnib ?
:yay:

Seriously exarosaurus...its droping Muscle oil wchich sometimes goes to 106-108% and pixie parts (+1-2 peds if u havetime sell it in twin peaks ) Sometimes droping neckbone or skull wchich is always few peds extra and small MF chips if u manage to kill big enough to get mini. Also exarosaur wool however uncomon if u stack lot its higher valued than regular wools.

Shinkiba,daikiba,snables,snarksnots are not so good. Next mob in libe will be berycleds and argonauts ( but bigger need sometihng more than opalo ) GL!

Hey,

What do you think is the best markup item dropping mob for someone with an sollomate opalo to hunt?

Thank you,

BattleAxe

I get where you are coming from but again, asking such a question here wouldn't be all that good for MU you know. :)

Exarosaur is an option, back when I hunted them MO was at least 112-115%. But it's the item drops that will also be a pick me up for you now, maybe argo in team ie 2-3 ppl. Drone if you have 4-6 ppl imo is also another good option, preferably with A101 amp attached...

Ambu... yes, it's possible to take em down, but better have some armor or a fapper. I used to be able to take em down with a tt sword, but I had to definitely have the fap quickkeyed to do it.

Allophyl have looted shopkeepers too before... both ambu and allo are where the sweaters hang out so go be a little sociable and maybe you'll find a fapper. ;)

faucervix can drop some decent stuff, as far as i know it is the best opalo killable mob.

Ambu... yes, it's possible to take em down, but better have some armor or a fapper. I used to be able to take em down with a tt sword, but I had to definitely have the fap quickkeyed to do it.
Allophyl have looted shopkeepers too before... both ambu and allo are where the sweaters hang out so go be a little sociable and maybe you'll find a fapper. ;)

No offense to MM, but that is propably the worst advice in ages. Two words: Do not.

At least not solo. However those are an option for a team. Beside that you hardly can count such a rare drop as regular good MU. That`s why i say better listen to ppl who actually play the profession in which they are trying to give you advice.

Last edited:
No offense to MM, but that is propably the worst advice in ages. Two words: Do not.

At least not solo. However those are an option for a team. Beside that you hardly can count such a rare drop as regular good MU. That`s why i say better listen to ppl who actually play the profession in which they are trying to give you advice.

Exactly what I thought. Try faux.. they drop some decent stuff and are killable with opalo.

with an sollomate opalo to hunt?

:eyecrazy:

Yes ambus can drop shopkeeper, Allo too. So it is somewhat related to estates, shops, booths.. your expertise, i get it.

And you amaze everyone with your ways to connect about any topic and thread to those things. Just here, this one time, for lootius sake.. please let it go. :laugh:

Spider bomber!!!!!!

:eyecrazy:

Yes ambus can drop shopkeeper, Allo too. So it is somewhat related to estates, shops, booths.. your expertise, i get it.

And you amaze everyone with your ways to connect about any topic and thread to those things. Just here, this one time, for lootius sake.. please let it go. :laugh:

haha.. yeah.. like all those years me hunting ambu was cus I wanted a shopkeeper lol.. ambu drop(ed) a hell of alot of great gear.

Hey,

Thank you,

BattleAxe

players often drop good mu but even more often no loot

If you´re able to hunt chompers with opalo, go for it(löl), they drop Assasin R150 etc again if u´re lucky...ohh yeah, I told a secret everyone knows, judge me...
:lolup:

But no sh.t, if you rly wanna hunt, then go for drones as soon as u´re able to kill em efficiently, gazz may save you.

Last edited:
You dont have to upgrade if finances are difficult, just teamhunt. Opalo sga/herb box and 2 friends with same can be great fun and cheap if not free skills.

Back