Info: Texture+Color Combination Previews!

Dessy

Old
New Oxford's Deer Mall 2nd floor shops 5 & 8 ~ Gen
Society
Collision Course
Dessy Dessy Valnor
*Texture/Color combination looks have changed with the last VU's, so this list is not up to date atm!*
I'll start updating it again when the still expected changes/fixes to the looks have been made.

As most people may know, it's not possible in the game to see what a combination of a texture & color will look like up front.
But...where there's a will, there's a way!
I screenshotted every possible combination I can apply (or have at least unlocked) so you can
now see what the end result will be :)

The full list can be found on my website www.valnor.webs.com in the colors & textures section. I'm adding new combinations as I unlock them.

Here are the quick links to the textures (by level needed to apply them perfectly):
Large Striped Cotton (lvl 2.5)
Brukite (lvl 2.5)
Carabok (lvl 2.5)
Miluca (lvl 3.1)
Ostelok (lvl 3.6)
Nissit (lvl 3.6)
Denim (lvl 3.8)
Kaldon (lvl 4.7)
Midastree (lvl 4.7)
Jori (lvl 4.7)
Flannel (lvl 5.0)
Rutol (lvl 5.8)
Halix (lvl 5.8)
Fine Hessian (lvl 6.4)
Sopur (lvl 6.9)
Feran (lvl 6.9)
Arkace (lvl 6.9)
Hessian (lvl 7.6)
Trutun (lvl 8.0)
Oro (lvl 8.0)
Tight Knitted Wool (lvl 8.87)
Ospra (lvl 9.1)
Aarkan (lvl 9.1)
Ribbed Velvet (lvl 10.11)
Kaz (lvl 10.2)
Stinktree (lvl 11.3)
Veda (lvl 11.3)
Large Ribbed Wool (lvl 11.39)
Hekia (lvl 12.4)
Large Woven Cotton (lvl 12.65)
Generic Leather (lvl 13.5)
Lidacon (lvl 13.5)
Wenrex (lvl 13.5)
Evenweave Cotton (lvl 13.96)
Zadul (lvl 14.6)
Nusul (lvl 14.6)
Velvet (lvl ~15.2)
Turp (lvl ~15.3)
Banite (lvl ~15.7)
Tiarak (lvl ~16.8)

Coming soon: Riptor, Firn & Hadraada + Cyrene textures! =)

By Category:
Stones
Brukite
Nissit
Kaldon
Rutol
Sopur
Trutun

Woods
Miluca (Arkadia)
Midastree
Arkace (Arkadia)
Stinktree
Hekia (Arkadia)

Fabrics
Large Striped Cotton
Denim
Flannel
Fine Hessian
Hessian
Tight Knitted Wool
Ribbed Velvet
Large Ribbed Wool
Large Woven Cotton
Evenweave Cotton
Velvet

Leathers
Carabok (Arkadia)
Ostelok (Arkadia)
Jori (Arkadia)
Halix (Arkadia)
Feran (Arkadia)
Oro (Arkadia)
Generic Leather
Zadul (Arkadia)
Turp
Nusul (Arkadia)
Tiarak (Arkadia)

Ores
Ospra (Arkadia)
Kaz (Arkadia)
Veda (Arkadia)
Lidacon (Arkadia)
Wenrex (Arkadia)
Banite (Arkadia)
Aarkan (Arkadia)

Last edited:
(reserved for future use)

+Rep.

I have been waiting for a color/texture combo preview site for ages!

Good work!!

Wow impressive work - thanks for putting it together :D

yw and thanks everyone for the positive comments and +reps
I've been a bit busy irl lately but I'll be adding some new combi's as soon as I can =)

I've updated the list again with quite a lot of new combination previews :)
Banite Texture, Wenrex Texture, Lidacon Texture & Nusul Texture.
And the color Miranda Violet has been added in the previews for almost all of the textures now as well.

Good work!

Are you still living on NI these days?

thanks =)
I'm still travelling a lot between Arkadia, Calypso and Next Island.
I usually visit them all once a week and stay on each one for a while to hunt & craft.

In the last few weeks, I've been spending most of my time on Arkadia to loot some of the new tailoring/texturing/furniture bp's. The treasure textures are really nice, I recently got some Aarkan ones and I'm working on those previews now.

They stile need to make a tool that will color and texter all in one so we can look at both at the same time, just sayin

Yes, it would definately be nice if we could see the combination previews in game somehow.
And being able to check the saturation % of colors on items would be great as well.
After all these years I've kind of given up hope on that happening though.

I've finished most of the Aarkan treasure texture previews, so those have been added to the list =)

Updated again with Tiarak previews + a few other missing color/texture combi's =)

I still haven't had any luck with looting the (L) blueprint to make Kylon's Blue paint on NI *sigh*, so those previews are all still missing.
I haven't given up on it yet though! But if anyone would happen to have 3 cans of the Kylon's Blue Paint Cans they'd be willing to sell to me so I can get started with those previews, it would be much appreciated.

A big thank you to Kitten for providing me with kylon's blue paint! :yay:

Unfortunately....
With all the changes to texture/color looks since the last VU the previews have now become outdated.
As many of these will probably be changed/fixed again in the near future I'm going to wait for a while with updating of all of the possible combinations.

Unfortunately....
With all the changes to texture/color looks since the last VU the previews have now become outdated.
As many of these will probably be changed/fixed again in the near future I'm going to wait for a while with updating of all of the possible combinations.

6 months later.... I'm still unable to update this with new combinations as Calypso clothes are still bugged *sigh*
I'm hoping they will get fixed soon so I can continue. Many new unlocks waiting to be added...

(Planet Arkadia Clothes are all displaying textures as they should, if the Calypso fix takes a lot longer I'll consider starting over again with the combination previews on arkadian singlets instead).

Is there a Vedacore texture yet? I'd like some clothes that look like carbon fibre.

Menace

Is there a Vedacore texture yet? I'd like some clothes that look like carbon fibre.

Menace

vedacore.jpg

Hiya Dessy and glad to see you again ingame :)

Drop by in my shop if you have time, I have a lot more textures that you can add to the list so cya soon :cheer:

Back