Chomper LA 47 pay-back time (Monthly event)

mczimi

Stalker
Society
Victory
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Welcome to Chomper's Hideout,
chompers.jpg

Location: Amethera 21'600/62'300, LA 47, north of Oshiri Hearts
Tax: 3.95% hunting, 3.95% mining
DNA: Chomper (unique)
Maturity: Young
Density: maximum
Info on Chompers (loot, damage types ...): here (source: entropiawiki.com)

Get your pay-back:
- get 250 peds pay-back for every 50 globals chomper/mining (starting from 0 every month)
- get 600 peds pay-back for every 100 globals chomper/mining (starting from 0 every month)
E.g. Avatar1 has 27 chomper/mining globals in August: Avatar1 gets 0 peds pay-back

E.g. Avatar2 has 89 chomper/mining globals in August: Avatar2 gets 250 peds pay-back
E.g. Avatar3 has 126 chomper/mining globals in August: Avatar3 gets 600 peds pay-back
E.g. Avatar4 has 202 chomper/mining globals in August: Avatar4 gets 1200 peds pay-back

Screenshots necessary (either in 1 single thread here on PCF (coords, time, Avatar/Team must be clearly seen, original screens only, unedited) or via E-Mail as zip file)
Event peds have to be claimed (by sending your original screens or posting the link to your screenshots) at latest at the 7th day of the next month.
Eg. June prizes have to be claimed until July 7th.

Send your zipped original screens via E-Mail to chompers.hideout@gmail.com

We were asked several times now if we can make special deals (more incentive, earlier payout), special treatments (eg. no screens, edited screens) and other stuff. To make it as transparent and clear as possible to everyone, the answer is: NO.

Event will run till this thread is running! Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Payback history:

2012, January -> 2650ped (4 x 100 globals + 1 x 50 globals)
2012, March -> 1800ped (3 x 100 globals)
2012, April -> 1100ped (1 x 100 globals + 2 x 50 globals)
2012, July -> 600ped (1 x 100 globals)
2012, Augustl -> 250ped (1 x 50 globals)

GL in 2013!

Last edited:
Globals are counting for February!

Good Luck every one! (dont forget to get screens)

First of all, Gratz Saib for the Globals, i made a check of your screens on the tracker and they are matching ur timer:
9 Chomper Young 106 2012-02-01 16:22:54
10 Chomper Young 63 2012-02-01 16:12:51

This will the first and last time i make exception to the rules, pls try to folow them:

Screenshots necessary (either in 1 single thread here on PCF (coords, time, Avatar/Team must be clearly seen, original screens only, unedited) or via E-Mail as zip file)

Ty for ur understanding and ood luck evey1!!!

good news we also made a smal adjustment to the tax, 3.99% is now 3.95%.

First of all, Gratz Saib for the Globals, i made a check of your screens on the tracker and they are matching ur timer:
9 Chomper Young 106 2012-02-01 16:22:54
10 Chomper Young 63 2012-02-01 16:12:51

This will the first and last time i make exception to the rules, pls try to folow them:

Ty for ur understanding and ood luck evey1!!!

good news we also made a smal adjustment to the tax, 3.99% is now 3.95%.

Aha, i save all screens and put it all in the tread when event finsih?, thats what you want?

//Saib

Aha, i save all screens and put it all in the tread when event finsih?, thats what you want?

//Saib

You can post every screen, u can post all of them at once or just send all of them (50-100-150...) to the mentioned e-mail adress.

What i mean ur screen need to conatin the: position, time and global mesage. whit no editing!

hope i did answer ur post.

mczimi

You can post every screen, u can post all of them at once or just send all of them (50-100-150...) to the mentioned e-mail adress.

What i mean ur screen need to conatin the: position, time and global mesage. whit no editing!

hope i did answer ur post.

mczimi
im using old Autoscreen, time date in pic(made by program..), Global in chat window, loc & cord in right of my window..

its ok?, , well else im out, gl all

im using old Autoscreen, time date in pic(made by program..), Global in chat window, loc & cord in right of my window..

its ok?, , well else im out, gl all

what i was trying to say in image:

are there team allowed?

if so ..must the team have the same name / member / something special?

greetings

are there team allowed?

if so ..must the team have the same name / member / something special?

greetings

Hey Joey,

Event peds have to be claimed (by sending your original screens or posting the link to your screenshots) at latest at the 7th day of the next month.

Teams are alowed, no special rule but ofc just 1 member can claim the price for the global set(50-100-150..).
so would be ok the same member thakes the screen.

gl all,
mczimi

added pay backs for january

I added in the second post the paybacks from Chomper's Hideout for January!

Total of 2650 PED!!!

Damn tracker didnt catch 6 screens on Saturday :( .. 4 from Sunday will come later today.

Team Name: TnT - back at home

Chomper Young 111 PED Sunday, February 05, 2012 14:16
Chomper Young 76 PED Sunday, February 05, 2012 14:09
Chomper Mature 77 PED Sunday, February 05, 2012 13:29
Chomper Young 59 PED Sunday, February 05, 2012 13:05

Chomper Young 179 PED Saturday, February 04, 2012 21:16
Chomper Young 81 PED Saturday, February 04, 2012 21:12
Chomper Young 60 PED Saturday, February 04, 2012 21:01
Chomper Young 55 PED Saturday, February 04, 2012 20:56
Chomper Young 65 PED Saturday, February 04, 2012 20:31
Chomper Young 257 PED Saturday, February 04, 2012 20:15

No chance to get them counted? :)

HI

Please understand the situation we are in: We were asked several times now if we can make special deals (more incentive, earlier payout), special treatments (eg. no screens, edited screens) and other stuff. To make it as transparent, fair and clear as possible to everyone, the answer is: NO.

Regards, Buck.

HI

Please understand the situation we are in: We were asked several times now if we can make special deals (more incentive, earlier payout), special treatments (eg. no screens, edited screens) and other stuff. To make it as transparent, fair and clear as possible to everyone, the answer is: NO.

Regards, Buck.

total agree on this :)

Will see to get the missing screens uploaded and than ... maybe lootius will help to get some more.

greetings

Thx for the understanding Joey!

Week end is here!!! ):)

prety nice activity there!!!

keep them coming and if u didnt started u have still a chance!

10 days left!

dont forget to send us the screens:

I will post the "winers"!

Good Luck everyone for the next Month competition!

The Event is still runing!

Team "WoF BeNeLux Support -X-" // Chomper Young // 24 088 // 2012-12-15 21:37:19
- the hof wasn't posted but was on LA47. We don't know what was inside!

On the other side, sorry for the long break of silence. Today I updated the list whit Payouts.

I wanted to mention that many player seams to hunt on our land but few are sending us the screens. So I will try to BUMP this thread so more players will see this opportunity.

Good luck!

Few more days to finish the global numbers. Don't forget to take screens!

The next hours are bringing some changes to this Land. Follow the chat :)

ChomperStalkers are here!!!!

To celebrate this,
Event Name:
Chomper Stalker Event
Promoter:
Neo Sharp
Description:
Come and try Chomper Stalker - North of Oshiri.
3rd place is Winner.
Bring a medic, come as a team or make a soc hunt.

Start Time: 2013.02.02_19:00
End Time: 2013.02.02_20:30

Ticket Price: 2 PED

Win Rules: HSL

Total Prize: 350PED

have fun and HoF big!!!

Ten

maybe next TEN - Modified loot is on the Chomper Stalker!!!

BUMP!

February started, we did some changes in the rules!

Event will start in 3h. :wtg:
:yay:

Back