Info: New arkadia stuff

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
I'll post info on the new items rewarded to newcomers in their respective mission, may be useful for the wiki guys or the ones that can't visit planet arkadia.

Exploration Hoverpod (L)
hoverpod.jpg

+15 Oil

Herman LAW Trainer (L)
law.jpg

+ 5000 Weapon Cells

Herman ASI Trainer (L)
asi.jpg

+ 5000 BLP Pack

MAKO Trainer (L)
mako.jpg

Carapace Communications Helmet (L)
helm.jpg

Carapace Vest (L)
vest.jpg

Pulsar Armour Plate Trainer (L)
plates.jpg

Carapace Pants (UL)
pants.jpg

Carapace Boots (UL)
boots.jpg

GYRO FAP Trainer (L)
fap.jpg

Rock Ripper Trainer (L)
ripper.jpg

TerraMaster Trainer (L)
finder.jpg

+ 50 Survey Probes

All of them for free in the reworked newbie area. The items can't be sold and can't be traded.

Cheers

Last edited:
ty for info

Excellent work! Out early too. People will appreciate seeing the new stuff.

By the way, those travelling out to Ark should head to the co-ords...

301xx, 180xx

...to start the Newbie Area missions. You can't talk to any of the NPCs around until you start at these co-ords.

Enjoy!

Are the pants black ? or is it my monitor ?

The pants are dark green actually, btw there's a bug in the hoverpod textures I've reported it already to the arkadia devs.

=)

The pants are dark green actually, btw there's a bug in the hoverpod textures I've reported it already to the arkadia devs.

=)

Nevertheless very nice newbie equipment. Great work of their design team

Went to go check it all out....very impressed with the whole thing they did for new starters on Ark...7/10

But erm do be careful heading there, ill be camping the se4ver borders...no where for you to hide ;)

This "cannot be traded" stuff is total crap. Between THING and Ark now we'll have 15 items in storage doing NOTHING once they break. They should at LEAST have a "trash can" for this stuff that we can dump it in when we're done with it.

Menace

Ooohh ..But does anyone have picture for the female clothes? :ahh:..I have my priorities you know..are they also green and UL? Nice looking armor too..shiny :cool: I'm already on Arkadia..Woop! :D

Went to go check it all out....very impressed with the whole thing they did for new starters on Ark...7/10

But erm do be careful heading there, ill be camping the se4ver borders...no where for you to hide ;)

soft hide or thin? I will take one with me for you to steal, how's that!

Biggest problem is that we can not get rid of it... if they dont want to give away free PED they could at least add a trashbag for me to chuck the (L) items in when done :duh:

Other than that, it is well designed (I quite like the design of buildings and such at Arkadia) although there is a bit much travel compared to other activities during the mission chain :laugh:

Biggest problem is that we can not get rid of it... if they dont want to give away free PED they could at least add a trashbag for me to chuck the (L) items in when done :duh:

Other than that, it is well designed (I quite like the design of buildings and such at Arkadia) although there is a bit much travel compared to other activities during the mission chain :laugh:

you could consider the storage of the planet in question the trashbag. that;s what I will do, because I bought 30 sa-rifles and 30 sa pistols to try to shoot puny mobs on calypso with. (oww and 30 medkits)... so that;s 90 storage spots.
when i visit rocktropia again, and wasted my 14900 shots, I will ditch the stuff in the thing storage..

David Dobson - CEO said:
We are working with MA to find a solution to allow you to dispose of items once used up. Just drop them in storage for now and we'll let you know when a solution is ready.

toooooo shooooort

BTW:

Thank you to Arkadia staff for creating such an awesome newbie experience, hopefully this will get more people to stick arround, very well done guys.... props! This is how a planet partner should act!
:wise:

This " They should at LEAST have a "trash can" for this stuff that we can dump it in when we're done with it.

Menace

we have that already too, its called next island . :rolleyes:

hoverpods,,,, so cool :ahh:

The main problems with it is that the textures are bugged and they bug out when they fall over (if you go up a too steep cliff) lol

EDIT: Or if you "jump" with them sometimes ;O

I guess its time to visit Arkadia :)

Those are some armory looking clothing boots hehe. I assume they decay on equip like clothing?

Those are some armory looking clothing boots hehe. I assume they decay on equip like clothing?

Yes, they do decay like normail clothing, except they cannot be repaired. The cool thing is, though, at least for new players who don't know about the decay, the NPC who gives you the clothing actually informs you that the clothing decays when you take them off/put them on, due to wear and tear, so is best to leave them on once you put them on.

Not a huge deal, but things like that make a difference to me. The A-team is paying attention to the tiny details, with this sort of information going to new players right off.

Yes, they do decay like normail clothing, except they cannot be repaired. The cool thing is, though, at least for new players who don't know about the decay, the NPC who gives you the clothing actually informs you that the clothing decays when you take them off/put them on, due to wear and tear, so is best to leave them on once you put them on.

Not a huge deal, but things like that make a difference to me. The A-team is paying attention to the tiny details, with this sort of information going to new players right off.

Thx for the info man. And yea, I agree, stuff like that makes a huge deal for newbies to learn it all. I also love how they are getting an armor plate to learn about armor/plates from the start. Very nice work Planet Arkadia

The pants and boots are UL clothes, and can be repaired. =)

Btw, did you know you can use the hoverpod as a submarine? haha it's awesome.

Can we get some pictures of all the items? :D

Can we get some pictures of all the items? :D

Go to first post? you got all the pictures there.

Decay on Herman ASI Trainer (L)
One shot: ~99.8% ~1.497/1.500 PED TT (that's 0.3 PEC decay aprox.)
Ammo burn: 16 BLP Pack (0.016 PEC)
Damage interval: 1.0-2.0 (~1.5 average)

Eco (Dmg/PEC): 1.5 / (0.3+0.016) = 4.747

I'm not good at maths but can someone tell what am I doing wrong? cause 4.7 seems way too high.

:scratch2::scratch2:

Unless I am blind, I don't see a single picture on the first post :scratch2:

Go to first post? you got all the pictures there.

I'll post info on the new items rewarded to newcomers in their respective mission, may be useful for the wiki guys or the ones that can't visit planet arkadia.

Exploration Hoverpod (L)
xP9F9z

+15 Oil

Herman LAW Trainer (L)
AyVYSB

+ 5000 Weapon Cells

Herman ASI Trainer (L)
xwWXGG

+ 5000 BLP Pack

MAKO Trainer (L)
xO9t8L

Carapace Communications Helmet (L)
AdH9Pv

Carapace Vest (L)
Aoks8T

Pulsar Armour Plate Trainer (L)
zuRQ9z

Carapace Pants (UL)
AEETAE

Carapace Boots (UL)
wBN0Za

GYRO FAP Trainer (L)
znZlil

Rock Ripper Trainer (L)
AoE6xU

TerraMaster Trainer (L)
AezAap

+ 50 Survey Probes

All of them for free in the reworked newbie area. The items can't be sold and can't be traded.

Cheers

Unless I am blind, I don't see a single picture on the first post :scratch2:

Uhm... there are pictures of the info window and stat window of every single item and you just quoted all of them so your post is huge :eyecrazy:

very nice looking new stuff also if useless.

Uhm... there are pictures of the info window and stat window of every single item and you just quoted all of them so your post is huge :eyecrazy:

Ok, WTF this isn't April Fools Day and I don't see any pictures in the OP or the quoted response. Am I the only one not seeing them??

I opened up the same thread in IE and I see boxes with a read X but not seeing anything in FF. :scratch2:

Having no problem seeing anyones avi picture or signature pictures.

Back