Arkadia New Players mission ACA Bugged

Infinity01

Stalker
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
Well, just arrived at Arkadia, and started the new mission....
However got bugged at ACA - Weaponry Store....Code: 1
aca_bugged.jpg

It's suggesting to :

You may try to repeat the action leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance. If contacting support, make sure to supply the information above.

I'm here with 3 more players with similar issues... Any solution to this prob.... anybody?!...
Meanwhile, I tried relogging... didnt work.... considering to abandon the mission and start all over again!

EDIT: tried to repeat actions leading to error... abandoned the quest and went back to the quest giver "Barman" but now he doesn't have the exclamation mark... and told me " good to see you again, and enjoy the scenary ... bye"... lol

Last edited:
seems like weapons out of stock :scratch2:

much like the Beer, I suppose :(

Hi, anybody else havng similar issues.

Or anybody able to finish the mission after arround 1700 MA time?

did you try support or arkadiaforum?

did you try support or arkadiaforum?

yes I did, and got a generic response:

arkadia_aca_mission_bug_report_response.jpg

Note that after this my support case has been closed...I resubmitted it and closed again with identical response!

I'm unable to post in Arkadia Forum... something wrong there... I was never able to post!

Last edited:
Seems you reached your bitch about nothing limit, so the "F U" bug got turned on for you.

Thank you very much. :)

And the response from David Dobson (CEO of Arkadia) about the issue:

Thanks for the feedback guys. My apologies for not posting here sooner.
It seems there is a PED limit on MA's end which we have hit. So the missions are not bugged or broken, but the system that gives out items of value (PED's) has reached it's limit. I spoke to MA late last night about it, hopefully we'll have it resolved very very soon.

Dave

At least I'm glad that the Arkadia team is able to generate enough interest in ppl to initiate massive emigration from other planets!

Even though the mission is bugged players still can get the hoverpod... and it's really more fun to move arround Arkadia with the hoverpod as opposed to the car or the hovercraft in caly.

With this new update they have done a fabulous job in terms of graphics, new items, story line and ease of doing it while travelling through a segment of the planet!

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry, they are very low level training weapons, which once damaged can not be traded or TTed. So you are essentially better off not having the item.

I wouldn't worry, they are very low level training weapons, which once damaged can not be traded or TTed. So you are essentially better off not having the item.

True, but looks like MA is very worried.... LOL..

And my best guess is it's not the ped drain (if at all which I highly doubt). rather it's the draining/emigration of players from Caly to Arkadia that MA is trying to prevent during the week end!

Notice the rardar and trade channel!

Last edited:

And my best guess is it's not the ped drain (if at all which I highly doubt). rather it's the draining/emigration of players from Caly to Arkadia that MA is trying to prevent during the week end!

I suppose it's either a safety mechanism to prevent a bug unloading tons of peds... or maybe Arkadia has to pay MA in advance for the TT value they expect to give out. Judging from the number of players going through, I wouldn't be surprised if we had close to 1000 players running through that mission in a single day. I haven't totaled up the TT value given out, but it's probably more than 5 ped each. Though since it can't be TT'd (except the probes and ammo, I suppose), the only "ped drain" MA sees is the TT value of any loot gained from the items. More than made up for by the planet landing fees :)

Your best guesses seems to be always some weird and unlogical conspiracy theories.

What happens is rather that players who went to Ark to see the newbie mission now stay at least another day until the counter resets. If they would have wanted to prevent player migration they would have told us and the planet partner about any limit beforehand.

It is rather reassuringthat such safety mechanisms are in place for freebies, not so good that they didn't have an eye on it in this case and didn't communicate it.

Last edited:
Er, isn't that a weird theory?

It usually takes MA months to fix bugs.

Not so much a theory but rather the most current statement from the Planet Partner on the issue.

David Dobson at arkadiaforum.com said:
Whether it's fixed it or not, my understanding is that it will reset each day, so just try again soon.

I did just try it again and I guess the reset theory works because as soon as I logged in, the dialogue and loot window popped up giving me the gun ( even though I was about as far away from the IFN Store as it's possible to be and still be on planet ).

Of course the very next step ( armour piece ) had the same error, so I guess it's going to be a bit of a process.
And all I really want is the boots. ( although the hoverpods are a laugh riot, best free fun I've had in EU in years ! Full of win, give that developer a raise ! )

I did just try it again and I guess the reset theory works because as soon as I logged in, the dialogue and loot window popped up giving me the gun ( even though I was about as far away from the IFN Store as it's possible to be and still be on planet ).

Of course the very next step ( armour piece ) had the same error, so I guess it's going to be a bit of a process.
And all I really want is the boots. ( although the hoverpods are a laugh riot, best free fun I've had in EU in years ! Full of win, give that developer a raise ! )

same here!

both me and my wife got the eror message
we teleported to sanctuarycove ..relogged and then we botgh did get the item..so maybe this workaround works for every1

OK, finally I've finished this mission...

Over all it's very nice chain of mission/quest.. especially for noob who'd be travelling with their POD.
I'd have preferred some small hunting along the path as part of the mission.

I guess the whole concept is from ND's The chain of missions in the Arctic.

IMHO, ND's Arctic mission chain is the best so far!

Yes, logged in again this afternoon and completed. Nice boots at last :yup:

However, if anyone is in touch with the Arkadia Devs, could you PLEASE ask them to look at their forum registration as THAT is still bugged :eyecrazy:

However, if anyone is in touch with the Arkadia Devs, could you PLEASE ask them to look at their forum registration as THAT is still bugged :eyecrazy:

I haven't heard that registration is bugged over there. I don't know your situation, but when problems occur, it's usually because your IP address is being blocked. Look for a link somewhere to contact the admins. You may also want to search to see if your ip address is on any internet blacklists. There are some services that do this, I don't know which works best and which are just gimmicks. This happened to me when I first tried to sign up here at PCF. I couldn't register for a long time... until I changed my ISP or the admins fixed it, I forget which.

Notice the rardar and trade channel!

Lol looks even busier then Twin Peaks

I haven't heard that registration is bugged over there. I don't know your situation, but when problems occur, it's usually because your IP address is being blocked. Look for a link somewhere to contact the admins. You may also want to search to see if your ip address is on any internet blacklists. There are some services that do this, I don't know which works best and which are just gimmicks. This happened to me when I first tried to sign up here at PCF. I couldn't register for a long time... until I changed my ISP or the admins fixed it, I forget which.

I have tried twice to register - with about a week between - upon both failures, I have used the "Contact Us" option, but have heard absolutely nothing back from them via my email supplied.

Basically, one of the questions in the signup process is "Are you a Spammer" and the answer is set to "Yes" and you're supposed to change it to "No" of course. But no matter that I do, the end result is "Your registration is blocked because we have an active No Spammers policy"...

Can't be my IP, because I've joined at least 2 other forums in the last couple of weeks ( Paradox's HOI3 just yesterday ) with no problems.

I assume their no spam system isn't registering the change in the question. I could be wrong, but if they never contact me, I can't know...

Probably your help message is also being blocked. Why would they want to help spammers?? :lolup:

I'd say it's undoubtedly your IP address, unless you're spelling "no" wrong. There are dozens of anti-spam blacklists out there and each forum uses different ones. If you PM me the account name you tried to register over there, I'll send a message to the admin and see if he can look into it.

I have tried twice to register - with about a week between - upon both failures, I have used the "Contact Us" option, but have heard absolutely nothing back from them via my email supplied.

Basically, one of the questions in the signup process is "Are you a Spammer" and the answer is set to "Yes" and you're supposed to change it to "No" of course. But no matter that I do, the end result is "Your registration is blocked because we have an active No Spammers policy"...

Can't be my IP, because I've joined at least 2 other forums in the last couple of weeks ( Paradox's HOI3 just yesterday ) with no problems.

I assume their no spam system isn't registering the change in the question. I could be wrong, but if they never contact me, I can't know...

Hi, I'm a mod on PAF, and no we aren't aware of any issues with registration generally, so I suspect it is the IP address possibly being blocked by our anti spam software (not all forums use the same). Any messages sent to the admin would not go ignored either, so I doubt they got through for the same reason possibly. Feel free to pm me any info and I will pass it on to the Admin for you.

--Oops I see Neil offered the same help :)

PS Apologies for the minor hijack OP, good the missions are working again now the biggest rush has calmed down and the reset each day seems to be working.

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you, I have PM'd Lee.

Bit awkward if the contact mechanism blocks you for the same reason the registration does though - if that's the case :eyecrazy:

If I was a spammer, the one thing I want to know is ... where's my money ?!!! :laugh:

Hi, I'm a mod on PAF,

Hi, I've registered with arkadia forum since the launch of the planet... but i'm unable to post there!
In the past and recently i've sent pm to admin... but no response so far....

This is what i get when i try to post:

Infinity, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any idea why is that?

Infinity, pm me here with your user name on PAF please, will pass this info on. Apologies again PCF crew for this minor hijack :laugh:, anyone else have problems with PAF and can't get a response or the 'contact us' to work, feel free to pm me here and I will pass it on.

Edit, check our lovely ACEwok's post on the next page, includes contact info for any issues with PAF.

Last edited:
Bit awkward if the contact mechanism blocks you for the same reason the registration does though - if that's the case :eyecrazy:

I agree, it is pretty silly, but it's exactly the same with this forum, so I suspect it's a software issue PAF and PCF have in common. I'm not saying everyone has this problem, but some seem to. I spent 3 months in the exact same situation as you (but here on PCF), sending occasional help messages about my inability to register, with no response. I've also talked to a few people in-game who have had the same problem. Maybe it's something the admins could look into, or possibly make a special moderated thread where guests can post if they are unable to register.

Back