Info: Beginner guide/Non-Depositors guide

This guide is tops. I have a question about eco. I'm currently using the TT kiwi just starting out. Next gun is apalo. In the guide they talked about 2.8 being good eco.

" On the other hand for the Opalo you see a green number and that number is 2.861 which is higher than its old eco of 2.752 (and that of the Kiwio's 2.832) and also above 2.8 making it "good". You should not be using the Opalo until its maxed (i.e. you have prof 5 in laser sniper and laser dmg) nor should you ever use it without an A101 amp."

What's the difference between 2.7 vs 2.8 using an apalo. How much savings is that .1 eco. Kind of want to figure out the savings. I hunt with 20 PED worth of ammo currently. My returns so far are 90% for this week hunting grinding on puny with kiwi 2. If I were to get 90% using apalo with correct mob at 2.7 what would it theoretically be at 2.8 eco? Is it minute to nitpick .1 eco?

Excellent guide, robotech master. I like the focus on the small details, which matters in the long run.
Wanted to answer Torrentula81 with some numbers:

Costs to kill punies with Kiwio and Opalo with/without amp and finisher (average, theoretically, in pec):
Kiwio Mk.II (no amp): 4.28
Opalo (no amp): 4.73
Opalo + A101: 4.89 (more overkill, higher average, 2 shots average)
Kiwio with Cheap A$$ as finisher: 3.558(this is average cost - average overkill, theoretical again) + 0.46 = 4.018
Opalo + A101 + Cheap A$$ as finisher: 3.558 (average cost - overkill, same number as for kiwio but way more hp to take with finisher) + 1.61 pec = 5.222 pec
Opalo with no amp and Cheap A$$: 2.780 + 1.61 = 4.39

These guns are a bit too powerful to hunt punies, in addition to dmg/pec a bit lower than what is available for a very little extra.

So, now we have cost per kill. Lets see how it goes on the puny iron challenge:
Kiwio, no amp: 4.28 * 16600 kills = 710.48 ped
Opalo, no amp: 4.73 * 16600 kills = 785.18 ped
Hk110, no amp: 3.99 * 16600 kills = 662.34 ped (should be near same for scorpion)

Keep in mind that this is very theoretical, I used Entropia Armory and Entropedia to find the numbers.
Also, this is when the weapons are maxed. Cheap A$$ is a bit hard to get for a good price (unlesss you are on Roctropia, where it is a rookie tt gun), it uses special ammo, and BLP skills.

Gl!

Back