Looking for lost support

Nigelman

Old
Society
EEEE
Jaxzy Jax Nigelman
Hello

I have a problem. Does anybody can help me? I registered 4.feb 2012 as user of PCF. But i can't upload pictures to the gallery. I sent already 2 message to support, but still got no answer. Trying to upload pictures i get following automatic message:

"Nigelman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

As i'm so called hardcore miner, participating at mining event (from 3th to 13th feb 2012), and have to upload lot of global evidences, i have 2 questions:

1) Why can't I upload pictures to the gallery? What kind of permission do I need for that?
2) Is there any support in PCF? If yes, then how long takes answering? 1 day, 5 days or more?

Jaxzy Jax Nigelman

P.S. I'm lucky to have a helpful socmate, who helps me with uploading now. But I do not want to burden him forever.

In order to prevent spam, new forum accounts have limited permissions for several days.

I have now upgraded your account to a normal member, so you should have no problem uploading images to the gallery.

Thank you very much. Now i have licence to upload ;)

Back