AdvertisemEntropia - Outside Port Atlantis Mall entrance.

Shard-Angel

Prowler
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
Entropia-Artworks: Outside Port Atlantis Mall entrance.

Greetings Citizens of Calypso.

Entropia-Artworks is my 1st shop in EU - took me 8 long years to unlock this achievement! :D I create signs/artwork for businesses/homes.

A Kiosk DISPLAY of released artwork is located just outside PA Mall entrance. Kinda hard to miss! ;)

The actual SHOP is located in Twin Peaks Mall, Floor 1, Shop 4. :)

I present to you my own distinct flavour of Entropia graphical artwork for your viewing and shop/event/home display pleasure (please click thumbnails below for full image):

Client Loader Banners:
client-banner-ark5.jpg
titansofspace.jpg

Note: ALL text on the signs is editable/customizable for your needs.

From time to time, various samples images may be seen at:

1. Kiosk outside PA Mall front entrance || Calypso.
2. Entropia-Artworks @Twin Peak Mall, floor 1, Shop 4 || Calypso.
3. Neas Place booth || Calypso.
4. Chateau Liberte booth || Calypso.
5. City of Dreams, NEVERDIE Studios, Market 2 || Roctropia.
6. Celeste Quarry || Arkadia.

Last edited:
Information:

** Rare & LIMITED edition:

• This means that I will only release 5 "prints" (either Mega or Giga sizes) per planet - and that is it.
  • Each print will be Dated.
  • Each print will bear an identifier Planet Logo.
  • Each print will have my Signature at the front.
  • Each print in my shop will show the official seal: Last Message Creator: Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel .
  • ** Note that LIMITED EDITIONS is only restricted to the MEGA and GIGA sizes (due to their grandeur/wow-factor) - and does not prevent me from releasing unlimited smaller sizes to the public.

You will be able to change the text without any issues - and customize it for your own business/event/home/display needs.

IF you desire any GRAPHICAL customization, custom non-EU fonts & text, logo's etc, then contact me and I will help you achieve the desired result.

NB: There *will* be a Mindark PED charge if you wish to use custom (non-EU system) fonts/effects/graphics/logos - as it involves re-uploading the updated custom content to Mindark's EU servers.

Once the allocated Giga/Mega prints per planet are SOLD OUT - they are gone... forever. You may buy/sell/resell them to/from other players for any price you choose - you will never get them from me again. (I will, however, always retain ONE Master copy of artwork-0/5 for display/archive purposes only - but never for sale.)

Any planet-specific artwork will bear a planet logo watermark, and will be varied to differentiate its destination. You are free to fly over and acquire them from other planets, should you wish to do so.

I aim to release images every few months... depending on availability/affordability of MegaView (PC) and Gigantium (PC) signs and BPs. (Please get in touch If you can supply these signs.)

I am also available for Customised Art requests and similar services (eg. I can make your avatar/shop/ship/soc/event "stand out" from the crowd and look uberliciously-1337!).

Customised artwork will not be sold to public - but may be used for any portfolio purposes, and may be also be displayed in my shop and/or the forums.

I hope you visit the shop - and hopefully support this struggling EU/real life artist!
ahhhh.gif

If you have any questions, comments, concerns - feel free to ask.
smile.png

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Reserved......

(Blank-text) MINER Jan 2012 prints: Calypso set 1/5, and 2/5 have now been released on the shopkeeper.

If you need your TEXT customized - please PM me here to set up a meeting. :)

I will also maintain a list of all "owners" of the limited edition prints here - so people know who the official owners are. If you sell them onwards - please have the new owner contact me here via PM - so I can update the list.

Thanks.

eu-art-jan2012-1.jpg

Last edited:
(Blank-text) HEAVY GUNNER Jan 2012 prints: Calypso set 1/5, and 2/5 have now been released @ Twin Peaks Mall, Floor 1, Shop 4.

:)

eu-art-jan2012-2.jpg

Last edited:
(Blank-text) GUN-GIRL (Hermes Armor)* March 2012 prints: Calypso set 1/5, and 2/5 have now been released @ Twin Peaks Mall, Floor 1, Shop 4.

* Special Thanks to Joker for the reference shots photography for Hermes Armor set. :tiphat:

hermes_gungirl.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back