How to add a society?

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Since my society name was changed some time ago, I would like to see it updated on entropedia.

By any way I can do it?

if not please add Digital Resistance to the list on societies.

Thank you. :)

If you simply want to change the name, go here and check the box next to your soc. Then select 'Edit selected' from the tab at the top of the page and modify the name and any other info you want to change.

Anyone can update Entropedia, or create new entries, even if not a registered user there.

If your former soc name was listed there, you can just edit the entry as Rowan has described. If it's not on the list at all though, you can add a new entry.

To add a society to Entropedia, look for Avatars & Societies on the left side menu (in the 'People' menu group). Selecting this will bring up the Societies chart.

Then select the Add Item tab at the top of the page, and add the information you want displayed.

Note that the Leader and Founder columns are drop-down lists, so if you want these names to show for your society and they're not already listed, you will need to add the names to the Avatars table.

I will just change the name of the society there, since National Society For Fun still displaying there.

Thank you both for your answers. +rep :)

Back