FYI: Rangers recruiting

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
I'd like to inform that Rangers have decided to reopen the gates for some new recruits!
Applications accepted either here through forum or by talking to us ingame.

We are a European based society established in 2006 currently sporting members from Sweden, Netherlands, Germany and the UK. Most of us are quite independent hunters and miners mainly going solo, but we still enjoy meeting up for weekly hunts and events together.

Being positioned 19th in top50 with a ~225k average we do value skills but what we primarily are looking for is active, self-sufficient people with a positive attitude towards the game and others.

Does this sound like a place for you? Get in touch!

If only... about a year ago... :cry:

don't be shy, folks :girl: free hugs for new members :tongue2:

its sounds good, tempting

Bump for Rangers!!! :yay:

Rgds

Ace

bumps from Rapido :)

Warm welcome to our next recruit, Joe Lucky Wish!

Bump for a couple more spots to fill.

Back to first page; we are now taking applications again!

and up you go :lolup:

Damn 225k avg skills :eyecrazy: I'll have to wait 6-12mths......been skilling like mad to get into a good soc.
Managed 120K+ in just under 6mths, will come knocking at the end of next year! :tongue2:

Dragon

BUMP for a nice SOC.
I really enjoyed last night proteron team hunt.

Bumping this with a late yet warm welcome to Nero Pelleman Wolf!

Damn 225k avg skills :eyecrazy: I'll have to wait 6-12mths......been skilling like mad to get into a good soc.
Managed 120K+ in just under 6mths, will come knocking at the end of next year! :tongue2:

Dragon

Coolt,, You have to have a big activity with 120k the first 6 months in my time when i started here i only got 90k skills the first 6 months.:yay::yay:

Welcome to Rangers David Doer Falkayn! Nice to have you onboard!

Also a late welcome to Dexus Dex Dexilur, Kent Silver Goodwood, Rob Rapido Green, Idalecio Manuel Pires and a VERY late welcome to Kassandrea Kiryou Kell and Dai BoneScrolls Bodatta.
I ain't great with staying up to date that's for sure... :)

Slash bump

What about me?? ;-)

Rgds

Ace

Oh so sorry Tarzan you obviously don't count............. :p

but u do to me ofc :beerchug:

Welcome back to Rangers, Roger HUGGHUGG Nilsson!

Reactions: Dex
WoooooHoooooo !!!!!! :yay:

All servers are down so we need more ppl joining us to get them up and running again :hammer::monkey:

Pleased to announce our latest ranger, Oleg Oleg McMullery!

Back