Info: Shop Owners

I just noticed this thread, and thanks for getting me listed as active! I've been doing my best to keep it stocked on a daily or weekly basis.

I do believe that a huge part of shop inactivity is the fact that most people flock to the auction house to get the best deal, and end up paying more ped for something because they are unaware the same item is sitting in a certain shop somewhere on or off world. The best way to address this issue in my opinion, would be to have items in shops searchable on the auction house, so that people can purchase the items from the shops without actually having to visit them.

This would give shop owners a way to promote items without having to get people to go to their shops, which is difficult to achieve. I promote mine occasionally in trade chat and have threads on forums yet I rarely get paying customers.

Anyway, I thank you for giving my shop some recognition.

Ron Jester
Owner of Medusa Bazaar 1:5

I wish all the shops held by the EstateBroker would just be active, and filled with TT stuff, one or two items per shop. Would make the shop areas a bit more appealing....

Deer Mall looks very active:)
Thanks for this list!

omegaton delta:

A2 Storm Spawn Bootcamp Active

Is no longer mine, but Richmon owns it.

Tiny Shop

My shop is open

Genesis Star Tower B - Block B - Shop n° 3

Weapons, medical tools, attack and regen chip, enhancers, part armor...

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Omegaton:
B6 Imewi Ime Dira Inactive

That shop is no longer mine (MA has the deed, but they never claimed it).

CAT'S has Expanded!

After some thought, I bought the shop next door to mine at Deer Mall.
So, I now own #9 & #11 on the 2nd floor!
#11 is stocked with Materials & Mined Resources.
(Many items are below auction prices)
New Stock added every week!
I plan to increase the # of items in both stores soon!

CAT'S #9 & CAT'S 2 #11
2nd Floor, DEER MALL
NEW OXFORD

Omegaton West Habitat Delta A5, The Habitat Bargain Bin

Active and constantly updated and stocked. Try my best to keep prices competitive with current market trends.

I usually put my list of items up on entropiawiki.com but not sure if anyone ever uses that list. I seem to get same amount of traffic in sales, if I spend time keeping it updated or not. So not sure if spending time having active list of items listed someplace as being very benifiticial, I initially thought people would cross compare but seems AH is just more handy then TP'ing over and paying few peds less for items even if it did get used. I still repopulate the list if I am bored out of peds and just have nothing better to do but lately have been neglecting to keep the list updated consistently.

Hi. You forgot the 2 shops outside the PA mall. :) Also the Nea's booth. ;)

Read OP first time now. Is there a place where you can look up what the shops actually sell? Running around in warehouses looking for an amp or some guns is a waste of time unless you know where to go.

Last edited:
Out of 620 shops and booths only 163 are active. [...]

Yeah, it's kinda irritating. While reclaiming shops from inactive accounts could be tricky (how long does it take to define truly inactive on such a large investment...), even releasing some of the shops they still control would help.

[...]
I do believe that a huge part of shop inactivity is the fact that most people flock to the auction house to get the best deal, and end up paying more ped for something because they are unaware the same item is sitting in a certain shop somewhere on or off world. [..]
Ron Jester
Owner of Medusa Bazaar 1:5

Good to see another active shop owner! Yeah, I think that's what happens, for a couple reasons. One, a lot of the shops are so rarely stocked and up-to-date that it's a reasonable assumption that they don't have anything useful priced decently. Two, it takes so long to check all the shops (hours), that it may be worth the extra cost to avoid the time waste.

I would definitely like to see an in-game list of shop items, but I don't know about interweaving it with the buying/magic transportation of the AH. There are quite a few shops where the owner put a great deal of time, effort, and PED into making it look like a shop, instead of an unlit warehouse. Allowing players to buy from a distance would negate that, and reduce the chance that players would see other items they want while shopping for something specific.

I wish all the shops held by the EstateBroker would just be active, and filled with TT stuff, one or two items per shop. Would make the shop areas a bit more appealing....

Yeah, anything would be better than halls and halls of empty. I'd even prefer they delete the un-implemented ones, rather than let them sit there being deceiving :p

Deer Mall looks very active:)
Thanks for this list!

Yeah! I don't know why, exactly (lack of 80's style carpeting/decor?) but Deer seems to be pretty popular.

omegaton delta:
[...]

My shop is open

Genesis Star Tower B - Block B - Shop n° 3

Thanks! I'll add those changes as I catch up on shop stuff.

Omegaton:
B6 Imewi Ime Dira Inactive

That shop is no longer mine (MA has the deed, but they never claimed it).

Ah, MA, we love you so :p I'll pull your name - thanks!

After some thought, I bought the shop next door to mine at Deer Mall.
[...]

Nice! I'll catch those updates here and on the inventory list as soon as I can :)

[...]
I usually put my list of items up on entropiawiki.com but not sure if anyone ever uses that list. [...]

Unfortunately so few shops are listed that I think people don't even bother checking. I wish EP had a mass-entry table, instead of having to jump through the same hoops for every item. More people might do it, then :)

Hi. You forgot the 2 shops outside the PA mall. :) Also the Nea's booth. ;)

Bah :) I might add them here, or I might just transfer shop owner listings to Entropia Planets. I take it you've acquired the second PA entrance space?

Read OP first time now. Is there a place where you can look up what the shops actually sell? Running around in warehouses looking for an amp or some guns is a waste of time unless you know where to go.

Nothing official, unfortunately. I maintain (when I have time) this thread, which has basic inventory, and will at least tell you which shops even have anything in them. A few shops also have items listed on entropedia.

I take it you've acquired the second PA entrance space?

Heh, what do you take me for...? Some kind of monopolist? ;)

Heh, what do you take me for...? Some kind of monopolist? ;)

Can't imagine why I'd think that :p Given the ownership status, I'm guessing zek just hasn't tried to sell it yet :D

Vendor search system worked wonders in SWG. You could search for vendor items in market UI, make a waypoint and drive to some house with that vendor. Good traders had up to like 50 active vendors per house I think.

Vendor search system worked wonders in SWG. You could search for vendor items in market UI, make a waypoint and drive to some house with that vendor. Good traders had up to like 50 active vendors per house I think.

Exactly! Something like that would be wonderful. Too bad MA isn't interested :p

Exactly! Something like that would be wonderful. Too bad MA isn't interested :p

Make a specific post requesting this and everyone with a shop send it into support this is a must and will increase shop value and use, good for everyone especially mind ark.

T5 Ace Industry has sold his shop in PA mall. I know this becaue he's in my soc. :)

I noticed a couple of the TI City Silver shops weren't marked as mine.

I checked and found that I had not claimed them back after a loan period quite some time ago.
I've claimed the two shops back so all of them should show as owned by me once more.

All of the TI City Silver shops are currently inactive as I do not believe Calypso needs additional shops yet.

- Deathifier

Another shopowner change: I just expanded with another shop =)

Deer Mall, Floor 2, shop #5: Dessy Dessy Valnor
Active of course, Furniture & Much more atm

I noticed a couple of the TI City Silver shops weren't marked as mine.

I checked and found that I had not claimed them back after a loan period quite some time ago.
I've claimed the two shops back so all of them should show as owned by me once more.

All of the TI City Silver shops are currently inactive as I do not believe Calypso needs additional shops yet.

- Deathifier

Another shopowner change: I just expanded with another shop =)

Deer Mall, Floor 2, shop #5: Dessy Dessy Valnor
Active of course, Furniture & Much more atm

Thanks for the updates, and sorry for letting it hang for so long. As soon as I get the shop list caught up, I'll fix this thread.

Nice shop, Dessy :)

Back