Question: OLA1 Equus or no Equus?

What would you like to see spawning on OLA1?

• Traeskeron Stalkers Only

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Traeskeron Stalkers and Equus Stalkers

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Traeskeron Stalkers and Medium Maturity Equus

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Traeskeron Stalkers and Minimum Maturity Equus

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
I have gotten some very strong opinions from people hunting on OLA1, some who absolutely despise the aggro of the equus and want just traeskerons, and some who would like the equus in full force at max maturity. So just to get a bit more of an idea of what the vast majority of people would prefer I figured I'd set up a poll. Toss me your opinions if youd be so kind.

Cheers
Blast

Last edited:
Eqqus in full force with the trasker ... watevers. Eqqus as it is, is the ONLY area with this unique mob. It was only until recently that they were re-fertilized and jaguar dropped from them again. Keep it the way it is it works well with the current LA settings.

~Danimal

gotta have stalkers in both
if u are running a global competition... u need both stalkers...

Just my opinion, I think you went wrong placing a unique DNA on a land with an already unique DNA. You should definetly keep the equus because it is unique.

Just my opinion, I think you went wrong placing a unique DNA on a land with an already unique DNA. You should definetly keep the equus because it is unique.

Agreed, but you can't just cater to the one and neglect the other one now... besides if the Equus were medium or low maturities they wouldn't ever loot anything decent worthwile to go there to hunt. The traskeron alone wouldnt be enough for me to go there to hunt. It's kind of a double edged sword but the way it is now works well so why change it? Because a few simple noobs can't hunt in their pixie armors? pfft

~Danimal

voted just trae, but after reading the posts then I guess max of both. It would be nice once and awhile to go there and JUST hunt Trae.
Maybe switch it up once and awhile.

I don't care as long as you don't destroy the DNA.

I dare you to go to twin and ask around who has seen an equus or knows what it looks like. They are unique and u shuld keep them on the land area

well either way i would never destroy the dna, just feeling out how to adjust the spawn for the majority of folks :)

No other decent spots to hunt equus, just minimal scatterings here and there. I voted max for both.

I agree with the previous posters. I generally prefer to hunt a single mob, but as there is nowhere else decent to hunt equus I vote to keep them. The aggro is a pain, but if you keep them at mid-maturity it should be fine. Stalkers will be difficult for many hunters and may discourage people who want to hunt traesk.

Because a few simple noobs can't hunt in their pixie armors? pfft

~Danimal

It goes beyond that.... it's because they can't hunt naked. You can kill them with an opalo as long as you're walking backwards they will NOT hit you. 0 PED decay bills is what people are looking for I think.

Menace

gonna give this a bump in light of the new missions

Both full!
I hunt there in pixie without any problems, treask does 80 dmg or so while equus hardly hits and when they do it's maybe 30-40 dmg only

So if people can't hunt there because of equus means that when MA decides to make treask fast they won't be able to anyway.

Both full!
I hunt there in pixie without any problems, treask does 80 dmg or so while equus hardly hits and when they do it's maybe 30-40 dmg only

So if people can't hunt there because of equus means that when MA decides to make treask fast they won't be able to anyway.

Ding ding ding :)

~Danimal

One thing I would ask, don't know if others agree, but could you increase the number of traeskerons or is this max already?

I voted stalker trask and medium equus, but damn I see people prefer stalker equus..that would be hard to kill, I for one will not go there if so, but hey I'm just mid level:)

Keep the status quo. Higher maturity horses would repell low lvl players, removing them would take away my Bear arm guards supply and that would not be nice :)

Keep the status quo. Higher maturity horses would repell low lvl players, removing them would take away my Bear arm guards supply and that would not be nice :)

Low lvl players can only hunt treask aslong as they can backup faster anyway... If they upped the spawn density to accommodate more hunters which I guess this is about then backing would lead to aggroing and the death of anyone who had to back too far..,(which is kinda retarded cuz hl11+104 its dead before stalker hits you anyway so I'm guessing anyone that could use lr53 or Apis wouldn't get hit at all)

And let's face it MA will make them faster

Back