Win an IMP FAP for free>> need your feeling about that "futur" possible event

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Hello,

I and a few people are thinking about that HUGE event. Before launching it (date sayd here will be changed), i want you to tell me how you feel about that event.

Can you copy/paste that form and fill it??:

-----------------------------------------
1) Do you understand everything easyly?

2) Would u take part? at what step?Why?

3) What would u change to make it attractive to you?

!!!!!!!! Win an IMP FAP T1 for Free !!!!!!!!

This event use the ingame event system, and it is an unique opportunity for med skilled/stuffed people to win something awesome.

Where?

LA 40, ATROX VALLEY, (23300, 27950) Mobs are medium level Atroxes, tp NW from akmuul
LA 2
When?

FROM 19TH FEBRUARY TO 3 MARS

How?Prizes?

There will be 3 Steps + 1 Préqualifier

FREE Préqualifier, 1 ticket to STEP 1 for every 7 registered participants
50 PED STEP 1, 1 Ticket to semi final for every 6 registered participants
300 PED STEP 2, 1 Ticket to semi final for every 5 registered participants
1500 PED STEP 3, 1 Ticket to Final for every 4 registered participants
6000 PED Final, 1 st price IMP FAP if 22 registered participants, check prizes list

U can enter any step with buying a ticket or qualify from step before

EACH HUNT IS 1 HOUR LONG, HIGHEST SINGLE LOOT

Below on the image u will find:
first table: Steps, entry fee, prizes
2nd table: prize list depending on how many people enter the final
3nd table: calender with all qualifer/step events

event.jpg

shadow t 2 or 1, imp fap t 1
Prizes will be handed out right at the end of the event, at the claim marker located (23300/27950)

Rules

All tournament is Highest single loot, which mean anyone with luck can win the event

To take part, register via the in-game Event List (Right Click -> Settings -> Event) or at the land marker (23300, 27950) any time before the event begins.

i will take part to the grand final and defend my set !! Who will beat me?
If there is leftovers in qualifiers and semi final, people in final order will be offered to buy ticket for next step at discounted rate (prize-leftover):
sample: if there is 10 registered people in semi final, first two will get final ticket, 3nd one will be offered to buy final ticket for prize =6000ped - leftover=3000Ped: ticket price 3000 Ped. If he dont want, the same offer to the 3nd etc...
-----------------------
New ideas suggested: what do you think about it??

I collected inputs and thought about some changes, please let me know if that would make the event more attracting to you

change 1)

I wont participate event at all

change 2)
step structure:

from 0>50>300>1500>6000
to 0>50>200>1000>5000 (step 1 1/4 go step2, then 1/5 every step to final)

change 3)
making a "Final" discounted préregistering
ticket to final is won to step 3 (1000 ped) or bought 5k, so for ppl wanna register directly to final before the event start i would make some discount like: first one to register pay 4000ped, second one 4100, etc... so first 9 people to préregister get a discounted ticket

Change 4)

1 to 2 full weeks of free prequalifier (like 14 free event to win ticket to step 1)

Please let me know what you think about the changes?

---------------------
remember this event is not yet launched, only here to get ur advice
---------------------
Can you copy/paste that form and fill it??:

Thanks everyone for your input

Last edited:
Need ur entropian advice !!

Hello guyz,
i and some friends are trying to make a huge event in eu (which offer to win an imp fap for free!) and i seriously need communauty advice here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tur-quot-possible-event&p=2893361#post2893361

HTML:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?223560-Win-an-IMP-FAP-for-free-gt-gt-need-your-feeling-about-that-quot-futur-quot-possible-event&p=2893361#post2893361

Thank you for your help

Been done successfully before I see no problem :)

did i read right that you can enter your own event, at the final stage to try win your own event and your charging 6k ped a ticket for atleast 22 ppl to enter that alone totaling 132k?

:scratch2:

All sounds nice, but the way this works is a bit confusing. I'll come back to it later and maybe it will make more sense then.

Sounds like a Good Event but I think the focus of alot of is for the Rich!!!
I mean who just has 6000 PED laying around plus another what 1500 PED for Ammo & Decay...

Crazy.. Focus on us Normal People... We want to have fun too...

Avalon Rychmon...

No. But taking a deeper look in it helped.

Yes. From Prequalifier up to Step 3 to get the chance for a free ticket for next step. If I cannot manage to win a free ticket I would buy one up to Step 2. What to do at Step 3 and especially at Final depends to circumstances (my PED card :eyecrazy:).
Why? I am an inhabitant of LA40 since more than four years. I am kinda manuel's inventar ;-) I will be there at each time you may schedule the event if it happens. So why not take part?

Nothing. It is already attractive to me. I am sure that my chances are pretty low but not at Zero (single highest loot). I am already participant of manuel's 10k event. So let's go for it!

I mean who just has 6000 PED laying around plus another what 1500 PED for Ammo & Decay...

Avalon Rychmon...

What do you say, Avalon? I am not normal? You better think twice next time. Dude, what is "normal"? What is "rich"? What the hell are "us Normal People"?

Vice versa: We have some folks in here with a big wallet. Believe me, they don't need such an event to get an IMP FAP. Such an event would be a small but realistic chance for folks with low or medium budget. I am pretty sure that some of the well knowen colonists would also take part ... just to get a second IMP FAP. But hey! Who knows?

P.S. btw ... I prefer to win the Shadow ...

Last edited:
There isnt any way a low income player could take part in this event...

The cost for the Entry, Ammo & Decay is too much...

I mean give us a number for a low income player to join in on this event!!

1000? 2000? 3000? 4000? 5000? 6000? 7000? 8000? What???

Just Thinking Aloud,
Avalon Rychmon...

There isnt any way a low income player could take part in this event...

The cost for the Entry, Ammo & Decay is too much...

I mean give us a number for a low income player to join in on this event!!

1000? 2000? 3000? 4000? 5000? 6000? 7000? 8000? What???

Just Thinking Aloud,
Avalon Rychmon...

Hi avalon,
i just dont get you at all
Considering you enter the event at first "free qualifier"
you will have to hunt 5x 1 hour
If you are not able to afford 5 hour hunt in two weeks, what are u suggesting?
that we give away prize for free? you better play lottery then..

Awesome

Sounds awesome. I would join 3rd. And hope im lucky twice:)

Long time since à big event like this was up.

Avalon Rychmon...

Dude... he's giving away Shadow and an Imp Fap... not Adj Pixie and a Vivo T1. If you can't afford 6k buy-in then you probably can't afford the decay bills on the shadow anyway......

That being said Helena. The players who WOULD normally spend larger PEDs to partake in a huge event probably won't partake in a "Highest Single Loot" event. People with fat ped cards usually want thier skills/gear to play a large part in thier placement at the end of the event.

Now.... problem is... with most loot we've seen an event similar to this in the past and not enough people paid thier way in because the mid level crowd didn't feel like they had a chance.... so it's a catch 22.

I don't have any better suggestions... just figured I'd point out my observations.

Menace

Helena,

I tried to fill out your 3 questions but it all came back to the same thing.

I am guessing those who want to spend so many peds for one event already have - or can afford - those items you offer up as prizes.

More stages. Less is more. You then get more people participating for the same items for less peds/ stage and, guess what? You make more profit.

Just my thoughts.

I'd probably enter (why not), I'm already loosing enough peds as it is. My only concern about entering is that I wouldn't be able to make all the times of each event since I have this thing called a Real Life Job :(

~Danimal

Avalon Rychmon...

1500 PED for ammo and decay? Are you smoking crack? What setup are you using? Opallo + Ghost/5b + 200PED ammo?

Most I've ever taken on Atrox after a 4 hour session was about 200PED - 300PED decay and the rest was ammo. So it was not very much man. Like Menace had said before if you can't afford that you probably shouldn't try to enter and win the shadow set anyways since you probably wouldn't be able to "afford" the decay on it.

~Danimal

I'm certainly interested in taking part in an event like this, the costs in the later stages are an issue though.

I would consider paying 6k for a ticket, but only if there were 10 people or less in the event. The amount I am willing to pay is inversely proportional to the number of particitpant.

I'd pay 6k for a 1in10 shot but not for 1in25 for example.

But I would probably participate in the early stages anyway just for the chance to win a tcket to the later ones.

Yes, except the 'left-over' ticket portion parts at end of rules.
Possibly, stage 1 to try and win the main prize for free with an amazing spree of luck or just for fun. (No PED for tickets.)
The ticket prices and the rules about left-overs mentioned, they are too complicated for me.

did i read right that you can enter your own event, at the final stage to try win your own event and your charging 6k ped a ticket for atleast 22 ppl to enter that alone totaling 132k?
Yes, entering your own event is a potential clash of interest, i.e. too open to 'fixing'.

Once I took a look, I think it's straight-forward enough... although I do not speak French, and had to google what the days were. LOL

I would be inclined to participate from the beginning. If I managed to move forward through the stages by way of winning a free ticket, I would definitely compete until the end.

The times. While you have various options for the different stages, all of the start times are 1700-2200. For people in western Europe, and those in eastern USA, those times are fine. For everyone else, those times might be a struggle, if not completely unrealistic for them to attend. If there are to be multiple options for competing at that level, why not make a larger time gap? Perhaps have one start at maybe 1200 or 1300 GMT? Also, perhaps consider running the final stage on a Saturday, when many people are available to stay up till all hours of the night in order to compete. If you do it on a Sunday, especially later in the day, you will exclude a large portion of the player base.

There are a few questions I have that garner clarification. So, for every 7 ppl registered for stage 1, a free ticket to stage to is given out, yes? How is the determined? Is it by each individual stage 1 grouping? I.E. there are 19 registered for one of the stage 1 events... 2 tix given out for stage 2. 18 registered for second stage 1, 2 more tix given out. 20 for next, 2 tix given out. Last stage 1 has 25 registered, so 3 tix given out. So, you have given out 9 tickets, but 82 people have registered total, so that would be 11 tickets.

Next point to clarification is this... if I get a free pass to the next level, can I participate in ANY of those events on that level, or am I required to participate in a certain one?

Next question... afaik, the ticket process is still bugged. So, if I get a free pass to next level, will I be required to still buy a ticket and then be reimbursed? Neccessary question to get answered for those who don't happen to have 6k ped lying about, but have managed to get that free ticket to the final event.

I think that's about it for me. Overall, sounds like a good event.

If you are the luckyest man alive you could win this event for free

overall I don't like the event, i mean where is Helena loss here? She wins in all cases, more, she can win the 1st place and get away with 120K peds is enough people participate

Really, I don't like it, at least, Helena, you must not participate at the end, the would be fair

Why calling it "FREE" when it obviously cost money to take part?
Totally BS event.

"But we can't give a fap away for free!??"
Exactly! Then stop using the word "free" then!

Just call it "Win the Imp Fap competition" and you'll be all good.

It is free....if you win a "Next ticket in every step:)" But that means that you must be the luckiest man alive

Anyway, if Helene would not participate at the end I think it would be an event like the Nea's Jackpot, where every player paid the prize pool

Why calling it "FREE" when it obviously cost money to take part?
Totally BS event.

"But we can't give a fap away for free!??"
Exactly! Then stop using the word "free" then!

Just call it "Win the Imp Fap competition" and you'll be all good.

It pretty much is "FREE" if you think about it...

130,000.00PED item given away for your 6,000PED entry fee do the math but I think that is equal to a win..

~Danimal

Once I took a look, I think it's straight-forward enough... although I do not speak French, and had to google what the days were. LOL

I would be inclined to participate from the beginning. If I managed to move forward through the stages by way of winning a free ticket, I would definitely compete until the end.

The times. While you have various options for the different stages, all of the start times are 1700-2200. For people in western Europe, and those in eastern USA, those times are fine. For everyone else, those times might be a struggle, if not completely unrealistic for them to attend. If there are to be multiple options for competing at that level, why not make a larger time gap? Perhaps have one start at maybe 1200 or 1300 GMT? Also, perhaps consider running the final stage on a Saturday, when many people are available to stay up till all hours of the night in order to compete. If you do it on a Sunday, especially later in the day, you will exclude a large portion of the player base.

There are a few questions I have that garner clarification. So, for every 7 ppl registered for stage 1, a free ticket to stage to is given out, yes? How is the determined? Is it by each individual stage 1 grouping? I.E. there are 19 registered for one of the stage 1 events... 2 tix given out for stage 2. 18 registered for second stage 1, 2 more tix given out. 20 for next, 2 tix given out. Last stage 1 has 25 registered, so 3 tix given out. So, you have given out 9 tickets, but 82 people have registered total, so that would be 11 tickets.

You are right, 9 ticket would be gave away with your sample, and the "left over rule" will offer cheapest ticket to stage 1 for every first "non winning" rank . in your sample, in first event there will be 2 STEP 1 ticket awarded, and since 2 player are missing for a 3nd ticket to be awarded, the 3nd would be offered a cheapest ticket (15 ped here)

Next point to clarification is this... if I get a free pass to the next level, can I participate in ANY of those events on that level, or am I required to participate in a certain one?

YES you can participate in any of those event if u get a free pass

Next question... afaik, the ticket process is still bugged. So, if I get a free pass to next level, will I be required to still buy a ticket and then be reimbursed? Neccessary question to get answered for those who don't happen to have 6k ped lying about, but have managed to get that free ticket to the final event.

i dont know about that bug. i ll find a way for you dont have to pay more, i ll probably extract ticket myself and give them to qualified people if its bugged

I think that's about it for me. Overall, sounds like a good event.

Thank you for your questions, my answers are in red in your quote

Thanks for every input here.. i readed them all and it will help me to improve the event

please keep feeling the form for me to have a real base to think of.

I'm thinking about making a huge run of free prequalifiers 1 week before event to ensure a maximum of qualified people at least for step 1

What would u think about it?

Like a Daily free qualifier 2 weeks before event start?

Hey and thanks for your income

The main purpose of the "step structure" is to bring a maximum of players into final with minimum fee (u can qualify to the grand final for free if u make all steps)
I take part only to the final, since the purpose is to "beat" me and take away my stuff from me.

Back