Win an IMP FAP for free>> need your feeling about that "futur" possible event

Also, an other option would be to make some preregistering for Final with a discounted price of 5000 peds, what would u think about it ?

Just my two pec, but bad sport to participate in your own event in the final

You would get hung up to dry, if you won "your" imp fap in "your" event.

You should NOT participate

Rgds

Ace

whats the difference between this and the one where noone ever won your shadow even tho they won?

Just my two pec, but bad sport to participate in your own event in the final

You would get hung up to dry, if you won "your" imp fap in "your" event.

You should NOT participate

Rgds

Ace

i m considering it, i may not take part considering people feedback about it

whats the difference between this and the one where noone ever won your shadow even tho they won?

well, first a prize than anyone can use and probably desire
2nd a shitload of free event to make a maximum of people qualified (thinking about 20+ free event to bring at least 100 people to step 1 for free)
3nd even if shadow wasnt won in last year event, people got a lot of peds and were very happy about it.

So, i want to make it that event fun, accessible to all, and with incredible prizes. if you have constructive input u are welcome

Hey and thanks for your income
Que'est-ce que ca veux dire? "Income" non, "Input" oui. En Englais.
If you win, everybody would know that you had made more than 100,000 PED for yourself, by being lucky once.
All the other players are paying or having extreme runs of good luck. Ce n'est pas juste, n'est -ce pas?
(Je pense.) Boo.

FAPPER for Hire!!!! looks good to me

..... Where is all this ped coming from!?
*not nessary to answer that.

Crossposting is not allowed.

Forum Rules said:
3.4 - Crossposting
You may NOT crosspost (creating redundant threads that link to or promote an existing thread for the purpose of gaining extra visibility). Such threads will be closed or deleted without notice.

Threads merged and moved to the Event Promotion forum.

Sry but I only see this kind of event as a way for Ubers to sell their gear at its former overpriced price. Good luck with your event though I am sure the inCOME will be very nice. :silly2:

I'd love an imp fap :) I work as a fapper anyway. I'd give it a try in the first stages if I can come up with the peds (before anyone starts with if you can't afford it , big decay things, I don't own a gun atm cause i don't hunt). Only thing I''d change about it is the mob. Never much liked atrox.

I may give it a try, but it doesn't fell right you participate in your own event.

If somehow the prize is 100% guaranteed ill join too

Yes I understand, its more or less a sale hidden behind a hunting event, with specific rules to protect the organizer in case just 1 hunter comes.

No I wont join because it wil take too much time. :(

Yes, I can propose something else:
- Assuming the Imp FAP is 100K.
- Organize an event, 1K entry fee, 4h hunt. Highest loot wins the Imp FAP.
- At that prize, no doubt you'll have 100 hunters to cover the sale. (100 is max peope right?)
- You will still win on the tax.

At the end there is
- 1 hunter uber-happy, he got an ImpFAP for 1K + decay
- 99 hunters not very happy but lost 1K only
- you very happy, sold the FAP and got tax

Yes I understand, its more or less a sale hidden behind a hunting event, with specific rules to protect the organizer in case just 1 hunter comes.

No I wont join because it wil take too much time. :(

Yes, I can propose something else:
- Assuming the Imp FAP is 100K.
- Organize an event, 1K entry fee, 4h hunt. Highest loot wins the Imp FAP.
- At that prize, no doubt you'll have 100 hunters to cover the sale. (100 is max peope right?)
- You will still win on the tax.

At the end there is
- 1 hunter uber-happy, he got an ImpFAP for 1K + decay
- 99 hunters not very happy but lost 1K only
- you very happy, sold the FAP and got tax

-thanks for your input. Actually, a 100 people event will be a failure, its too much people in one time and i remember server crashed once when we had 60 people on an event

-my main purpose is to make attractive prizes, in fact i ll offer winner to choose between fap and a decent amount of peds, same for shadow.

i dont want to sell my fap for 100k, and if i do it that way, i will just look to buy an other fap for myself

Last edited:
well, first a prize than anyone can use and probably desire
2nd a shitload of free event to make a maximum of people qualified (thinking about 20+ free event to bring at least 100 people to step 1 for free)
3nd even if shadow wasnt won in last year event, people got a lot of peds and were very happy about it.

So, i want to make it that event fun, accessible to all, and with incredible prizes. if you have constructive input u are welcome

how can i be sure that the prize will be payed out this time?

I collected inputs and thought about some changes, please let me know if that would make the event more attracting to you

change 1)

I wont participate event at all

change 2)
step structure:

from 0>50>300>1500>6000
to 0>50>200>1000>5000 (step 1 1/4 go step2, then 1/5 every step to final)

change 3)
making a "Final" discounted préregistering
ticket to final is won to step 3 (1000 ped) or bought 5k, so for ppl wanna register directly to final before the event start i would make some discount like: first one to register pay 4000ped, second one 4100, etc... so first 9 people to préregister get a discounted ticket

Change 4)

1 to 2 full weeks of free prequalifier (like 14 free event to win ticket to step 1)

Please let me know what you think about the changes?

i dont want to sell my fap for 100k, and if i do it that way, i will just look to buy an other fap for myself

so why offer the Imp Fap as a prize at all?

i recall the Shadow event, i thought it was great idea but ultimatly not enough people are willing to shell out for the final to trigger the main prize. so why bother with it and create anomosity and friction over the event being fake (as it was then, i recall some being quite nasty about it). just offer 10k, or whatever. maybe throw in some "helena vouchers" where you will fap/assist a hunter for 20 hrs in the next 6 months or whatever.

While I already posted my input, I have to ask again...

What about varying times for pre-qual events at each level? 1700-2200 is such a small window and excludes a lot of people from even considering entering.

And again, consider changing FINAL event to Saturday, as this is the date most people from conflicting time zones have most flexibility with their schedules (read as: can participate at 0400 without having to worry about getting up for work the next day)

sounds cool, but only if the 'profit' made by the event creators comes from LA tax and not entry fee's. total combined entry fee's should cover cost of prizes, no more. IMO

While I already posted my input, I have to ask again...

What about varying times for pre-qual events at each level? 1700-2200 is such a small window and excludes a lot of people from even considering entering.

And again, consider changing FINAL event to Saturday, as this is the date most people from conflicting time zones have most flexibility with their schedules (read as: can participate at 0400 without having to worry about getting up for work the next day)

Yes i will do that,

but i have a work and need to be there so different hours will mostly be week ends

Also, i m considering making final a saturday, even if i consider people are mostly at home sunday and mostly oustide saturday night

Changes in "win an imp fap for free" event after your input

Hi guyz,

I collected inputs and thought about some changes, please let me know if that would make the event more attracting to you

change 1)

I wont participate event at all

change 2)
step structure:

from 0>50>300>1500>6000
to 0>50>200>1000>5000 (step 1 1/4 go step2, then 1/5 every step to final)

change 3)
making a "Final" discounted préregistering
ticket to final is won to step 3 (1000 ped) or bought 5k, so for ppl wanna register directly to final before the event start i would make some discount like: first one to register pay 4000ped, second one 4100, etc... so first 9 people to préregister get a discounted ticket

Change 4)

1 to 2 full weeks of free prequalifier (like 14 free event to win ticket to step 1)

Please let me know what you think about the changes?

original thread have been moved to "event promotion" section, i post this one here since noone read the "event promotion" section and post lost all his interest

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tur-quot-possible-event&p=2894053#post2894053

its a bit like having your cake , eating it and licking the bowl and my bowl and eating my cake. ger-off me cake!

I like this idea a lot.
The step poker tournament have always interested me and to bring that to EU is a great initiative.
I would probably buy-in to step 3.

Well I personally still do not care but it's up to you. People will enter if they really want to. This just means that with more "free" events to pre-qualify that you get less peds since nobody is paying into the "prize". I'll still probably try to enter either way though since I've had this nice tool before and had to sell it abrutly. Now I have a "chance" to "win" it again for not even half the price it costs for one. :)

~Danimal

Back