Event: Outloot the Landowners

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Entropian Events, Skippie & Star present

OUTLOOT THE LANDOWNERS
A monthly hunting event at OLA-46, Proteron Pasture​

Join us on the last Saturday of every month for this hunting event with big prizes. Can you outloot the landowners? The jackpot will get bigger until someone can! Regular hunters on the LA can even earn free entry into the event.

Proteron Pasture is northwest of Oshiri Hearts TP:

ola-46_map.jpg

Rules

This is a most loot event, so points are scored for every PEC of loot found. Entry costs 100 PED, but you can win free entry by hunting during the month leading up to the event (see below). It starts at 1900 and lasts for one hour.

Base prizes are as follows:
  • 1st prize: 1000 PED
  • 2nd prize: 500 PED
  • 3rd prize: 250 PED
The landowners (Jenna Star Mercury and Darth Skippie Boobie) will be competing alongside you. If either of them finish in the top 3, half of their winnings will be added to that position’s prize for the following month.

Example:
In the first event, Star takes 1st place and Skippie is 3rd. The 2nd placed hunter wins 500 PED. The following month, the 1st prize will be 1500 PED, 2nd prize will be 500 PED, and 3rd prize will be 375 PED.

See the second post in this thread for up-to-date details of the prizes available in the next event.

How to Win Free Entry

You can save yourself 100 PED by hunting on the LA during the month up to the event. Anyone who scores 25 or more globals on the LA will win a free ticket to the event.

To be eligible for free entry, you need to be registered on Entropia Life and sign up for the Outloot the Landowners event listed there.

Link to Entropia Tracker events page: http://www.entropialife.com/events.aspx

If you don’t manage to get the required 25 globals, you can carry your total over to the next month, so anyone hunting on this LA can eventually win a free ticket to the events. Anyone who wins free entry will have their total reset to zero.

See the third post for a list of those who’ve earned free entry, and details of the current total from Entropia Life.

Further Information

Proteron at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Proteron

Proteron Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174374-proteron

Tax on Proteron Pasture is set to 3.99%

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!

Last edited:
Next event

The next event will be held on Saturday 7 July at 1900.

Prizes will be:

• 1st prize: 2000 PED
  • 2nd prize: 500 PED
  • 3rd prize: 375 PED

Last edited:
Globals so far this month:

275.jpg

People who've already earned free entry:
  • Lady Nadie Hawke

Globals carried over from previous months:
  • Zina Zina Razvan: 19
  • Joe Lucky Wish: 7
  • Naomi NP Polder: 6
  • one crappy player: 2
  • david zazzi 83: 1

Note: Globals will only be counted up to 1600 on the day of the event. Anything after that won't count towards your 25 globals, until the next event begins on the 1st of the month.

Direct link to this month's event on Entropia Tracker: http://www.entropialife.com/Events.aspx?M=viewEvent&eventID=275

Last edited:
Time for a little bump :)

Some clarification:

The Tracker event doesn't start until 1 March. Any globals before that won't count towards your 50.

We'll count the globals until 3 hours before the event starts, i.e. 1600. The count will be based on the Tracker scoreboard at that time. Anything after that won't count towards your 50. The Tracker event continues until the end of the month because it's not possible to specify an earlier finish, but nothing after 1600 on the event day will count towards your score. You'll be able to start again on the 1st of the following month.

You can start working on your 50 globals from Thursday this week but you can register for the tracker event now!

You can start collecting your 50 globals from midnight tonight. Don't forget to register on the Entropia Tracker event first :)

The tracker event has now started - I've added the scoreboard to the 3rd post and this will update automatically every 24 hours.

bump this up, ma please fix the tickets :)

I heard a rumour that the ticket bug has been fixed but haven't confirmed it myself yet. I will look into it :)

James James Bond is on his way to winning free entry :)

10 for James now, and david zazzi 83 has joined in too!

Great event, maybe one day i will be able to take part =)

16 now, will i get it :) Free Bump:wtg:

I can't wait to be outlooted!

Kill prots now before MA break EU in tomorrow's update!

Good news, they didn't break everything so you can still kill prots :D

Looks like we have a new contender :)

You can now register for the event via the event list or the land marker.

The ticket bug appears to have been fixed, so we can now use tickets for anyone who wins free entry, rather than having to refund the 100 PED. If you win a ticket we'll just ask you to pay 1 PED to cover the TT of the ticket - you'll get this back when you register your ticket at the marker (yes it's a silly system but that's how it is :D)

2 Landowners + 3 Prizes = OMGzors who will get paid?

You've got about a week left to collect your 50 globals and win a free ticket!

Only a few days to go!

I've now created the April event on Tracker, so you can register for that now.

We've decided to make a change in the rules for April - you'll now only need 25 globals, not 50, to earn a free ticket to the event.

In order to keep things fair this month, we'll give James a free ticket for Saturday's event as he's managed to get 25 globals. If Nadie or Zina (or indeed anyone else) make it to 25 before the deadline, they can have a free ticket too.

Saturday's event will be hosted by Rag, and he'll be at the land marker for about 10 minutes before the event starts to give out tickets to anyone who has won one. Make sure you arrive in plenty of time and don't forget that you still need to register your ticket at the land marker!

Come join us today to win our money!

If you have qualified for a FREE ticket to the event, Rag will be at the land marker 10 minutes before the start of the event. If for some reason you cant meet up, simply buy a ticket and I'll refund your ticket following the event if you've received 25 globals on the land this month.

Thanks and GL!

Skip

Less then an hour before the event starts :)

I'll be there with the free tickets about 10 minutes before the event starts :)

Only a few paid entrants today. Great chance to win a nice prize!

Don't be afraid. Come outloot the landowners!

Gratz to Nadie for finishing 3rd in the first ever Outloot the Landowners event, and taking home 250 PEDs.

Next month the prize structure will be 1500, 750, and 250 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and the buy in will remain 100 PED or 25 globals on the land.

Cya next month!

Back