Event: Outloot the Landowners

If you're hunting prots and aren't signed up for this event, you should be :)

I don't know who this Skippie dude is, but he's kicking ass!

Joe Lucky Wish has entered the race!

Only 8 days to go before this month's main event!

We've had to postpone the event for a week - it will be now be held on Saturday 7 July.

Apologies if this messes up anyone's plans. If any ticket winners are unable to make the new date, we'll make sure we work something out with them.

Hiiiiiiiiii!

I'm having trouble setting up an event in EntropiaLife to count globals for July. I'll try to get that resolved today. If I can't manage it then don't worry, I can count the globals manually if necessary, so you won't lose out.

Still unable to set up for July on EL. You can register for the in-game event now though :)

I managed to get the Entropia Life event working, thanks to the EL guys for their help :)

You can register for it here: http://www.entropialife.com/Events.aspx?M=viewEvent&eventID=275

Your globals from 23:00 tonight up to the start of the main event on Saturday will be counted, but I'll also keep an eye out to see if anyone who was registered last month gets any globals that aren't counted in the new event.

Join us tomorrow for your chance to win 2000 PED!

The day has arrived, register your place before 1900!

Looks like Nadie will be our only ticket winner this time round, unless the others get very busy very quickly :D

The event starts in just over an hour!

Back