Ad suplimented income

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Im not sure if this is doable but implement a ad system that works just like twitchtv but instead of actively watching something, have it activate every 5 mins or so and compensate for the ad watchers.

I know on average for twitch its 5 bucks per 1000 veiws on average, therefor a single person would only get a few pecs, but im sure hundreds of people if not all people would have this active ingame.
(5 bucks total, assuming MA takes 50% and everyone else gets the other50% split up)

Now im not sure if this is possible nor did i do a search for it. But i think its a good way to get a small income for all players and a increased income for the company ect.

Just a suggestion. And of course you would have to add a sensor or something to make sure people dont jsut afk with the ads on.

Just an idea.

It could be a window that presents advertisements to gain peds. It would have to be about 1/4 of your screen size to make it reasonable for the advertisers....

What does everybody think?

Would you use it?
Does it depend only on the amount of peds/pecs gained?

The global ad system, the big screens all around the planet, has capability to show adverts, and in the past it has. All income went into the loot pool i belive.

In nearly 5 years of playing, ive only ever seen it used once here in the uk, and it was to advertise the hitman movie.

In 9.4 and earlier, there was a opt out of ads button in the client loader i think, but also ment you wouldnt recieve any extras via loot that advertising provides or so.

Not a clue why its not used more :)

I will add that i dont like your sugguestion, and id prefer they just use the advertisement screens as they used to, just get more adverts on it so theres a noticable diffrence to the game :)

The global ad system, the big screens all around the planet, has capability to show adverts, and in the past it has. All income went into the loot pool i belive.

In nearly 5 years of playing, ive only ever seen it used once here in the uk, and it was to advertise the hitman movie.

In 9.4 and earlier, there was a opt out of ads button in the client loader i think, but also ment you wouldnt recieve any extras via loot that advertising provides or so.

Not a clue why its not used more :)

there used to be McDonald's ads too!... I wonder what else has been advertised in EU, I never saw the Hitman ads?

interesting to see what will happen in the future! I like the idea of loot in the pool! :yay:

This would be a window on your screen, that you activate by having it open. When they play videos you see it, if not you dont receive the compensation.

This has nothing to do with the old ads on the billboards/ tv's.
Please try to keep it on topic.

This would be a window on your screen, that you activate by having it open. When they play videos you see it, if not you dont receive the compensation.

This has nothing to do with the old ads on the billboards/ tv's.
Please try to keep it on topic.
as long as it's optional... if they could pull it off and keep it filled up with ads, sure, why the hell not?! I like it!

(I think you would have to click it when available... otherwise people would never log out) :silly2:

It would most likely have to have an anti afk test with it.

Or something like, new ad, you have 30 seconds to confirm. Something like that so people dont afk with it.

The idea is good, but the problem would be the same as with the global ads: who would advertise? MA/FPC don't seem to be able to sell much advertising.

The idea is good, but the problem would be the same as with the global ads: who would advertise? MA/FPC don't seem to be able to sell much advertising.

Well it doesnt seem like they try, at least publicly.

But with the video ads that work like twitchtv, however have them activate like every 30 seconds to 5 mins.

With twitch tv, per 1000 views the normal revinue is 5 bucks, 10 bucks if not shared, give a portion of the income to the viewing ingame people. MA makes half of it, everyone else makes the other 50%.

However, just like twitchtv, you can play an ad however many times you want, after about 1 view per single ad, that ad will pay 20% less per activation for the same views....

However, going off the basis of twitchtv, some come to them, some ads are brought in.

But they have thousands of ads played a day, creating a substantial income for the people broadcasting and the website.

Apply that to this game, and everyone can easily be a "depositor"

It wouldnt be easy to get started, but i think once it would start it could be a huge influence

Back