Normandie Radio goes silent

The first legitimate take down of a prepared/crewed Mother ship.

Edit:

Fun is fun! I had fun I wish more of you had fun, next time I hope you have some fun because this is still just a game and its meant to be fun. if the QQ and other claims are how you have fun I can see you must be ear to ear right meow :p

see you all next time...
And remember all of space is belonging to Nebula Virus, we just let you use it.

hi, video is blocked in germany due to music license and royaltie issues.

is there any version available without music edit?

JIZZ in a JAR... Enough Said...

I hope telling PCF and all of PA your falsified stories does something for your ego
cause it doesn't make any of us think any more of you then we did before you posted this bogus trash...

LOL :lolup:

Avalon Rychmon...

What you think of us doesn't matter.... it's nothing personal, after all. :)

The only thing that matters really is that we stripped the Normandie of her 'invincible' title ..... not too long after John had just said in his interview, "Pirates are no threat."

And now that every pirate, merchant, and mothership owners knows how just how easily the powerful and invincible Normandie can fall to a few scurvy space dogs..... well, I expect space just might get a little more interesting sooner than later. :lolup: And that, my friends, is what truly matters!

The only thing that matters really is that we stripped the Normandie of her 'invincible' title ..... not too long after John had just said in his interview, "Pirates are no threat."

And now that every pirate, merchant, and mothership owners knows how just how easily the powerful and invincible Normandie can fall to a few scurvy space dogs..... well, I expect space just might get a little more interesting sooner than later. :lolup: And that, my friends, is what truly matters!

I'm sorry but titanic took all the tension out of "unsinkable" I expect nothing will change :laugh:

Wrong. What matters is what is "sustainable." MS Normandie can sustain and maintain it's missions and guarantees to its passengers and crew. We use terms like honor, code & loyalty. You and your lot cannot understand these concepts and therefore doom yourselves to loss, anger and mediocrity. Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes is not an accomplishment...it's folly. Plain and simple.

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance. Thank you boys for making this statement more true than ever.

Wrong. What matters is what is "sustainable." MS Normandie can sustain and maintain it's missions and guarantees to its passengers and crew. We use terms like honor, code & loyalty. You and your lot cannot understand these concepts and therefore doom yourselves to loss, anger and mediocrity. Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes is not an accomplishment...it's folly. Plain and simple.

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance. Thank you boys for making this statement more true than ever.

only thing you can guarantee is we will come rock your world when we feel like it

honor? loyalty?
like my finding a new lcd tv on my yard 2 months ago working and better then mine yet the next morning I took it to the local rcmp detachment in hopes it would be returned to its owner. How about my refusal to participate in any attack on Sbi's ship because I am grateful to him for his services. You assume because somebody takes part in pvp that they are something they are not. Don't you dare label me you don't know me.

Well, at least, it seems like you're a lot angrier than we are. Every post you make, comes pre-loaded with a chip on your shoulder. Why is that, I wonder? You try to give off this impression you're "better" than us, yet you're the one name calling and trying to put 'us' down to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Hey, we're just having fun over disemboweling the Normandie; are we insulting or attacking any of its crew members 'personally' like you are us? No, we are not. Are we calling them names? Are we attacking their character? No, we are not.

Imagine, the "horrible" pirates who have posted in various threads have been pretty civil and light hearted against the backlash of insults and crass remarks from those with integrity! :)

You can have honor, code, and loyalty all you want. Personally, I just choose to respect all players, regardless of who they are and what role they play. In the end, to me, this is a game ..... nothing more, nothing less.

only thing you can guarantee is we will come rock your world when we feel like it

honor? loyalty?
like my finding a new lcd tv on my yard 2 months ago working and better then mine yet the next morning I took it to the local rcmp detachment in hopes it would be returned to its owner. How about my refusal to participate in any attack on Sbi's ship because I am grateful to him for his services. You assume because somebody takes part in pvp that they are something they are not. Don't you dare label me you don't know me.

Where in the world do you live to find brand new TV's in your front garden? Sounds an interesting place to live.

You're a thief and a parasite. I'm terribly impressed that you choose not to steal from absolutely everyone you can.
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, in order for Aeris to be a thief, Aeris has to 'steal' something, but stealing in Entropia is absolutely impossible to do, the game mechanics do not allow it.

Now, if you're referring to someone entering into space, who agrees to the conditions that their stackables may be looted in the event of their death, and they die, and their lootables happen to be taken by someone who killed them ..... that's a mutual and consensual agreement by both parties, signed by the 'checkmark' upon entering PvP space.

Sorry, thief cannot apply to such agreements. :)

I'm aware of the bs line you spin to try to justify yourself. You take peoples stuff without their consent. I totally accept that you don't see it that way but you're still a thief.

In the end, MA had more fun....

I'm aware of the bs line you spin to try to justify yourself. You take peoples stuff without their consent. I totally accept that you don't see it that way but you're still a thief.

No justification is necessary, they give explicit consent by hitting the big green checkmark.

:)

Acknowledging a warning is not the same as aggreeing to have your stuff taken.

Acknowledging a warning is not the same as aggreeing to have your stuff taken.

Until or unless it changes, space is PvP.

All ships are fair game.

All they carry lootable is fair game.

That's the terms and conditions everyone agrees to JUST by playing Entropia and entering a PvP area, whether in space or on the ground.

Regardless of what your opinion may be, the rules of the game thoroughly disagree with you.

That is how it is.

No justification is necessary, they give explicit consent by hitting the big green checkmark.

:)

Since when did clicking on a text box invalidate anyone's opinion? :lolup:

If that box said "i understand that all pirates are wankers who ought to be slowly disembowelled then made to eat their own crap" you would personally tick the freaking box rather than be planet-bound forever. You know you would.

jay :laugh:

Since when did clicking on a text box invalidate anyone's opinion? :lolup:

If that box said "i understand that all porate are wankers who ought to be slowly disembowelled then made to eat their own crap" you would personally tick the freaking box rather than be planet-bound forever. You know you would.

jay :laugh:

Opinion is one thing, disputing the reality of the game, is another. ;)

i was in it i was on behind far behind trying caught wit other pirates in sapace buy the tiome i feel act i dont knowe how to aim.. oh there was my experiences there gone crazy :p
b ut overall i have enjoy the fun good to learn too

Opinion is one thing, disputing the reality of the game, is another. ;)

Are we taking of legal morality, moral reality, concrete reality or some other kind of reality?
The legal reality is debatable
The moral reality is debatable
The concrete reality is...er, non-existent.

So, fine by me if people wanna dispute it.

jay :)

Are we taking of legal morality, moral reality, concrete reality or some other kind of reality?
The legal reality is debatable
The moral reality is debatable
The concrete reality is...er, non-existent.

So, fine by me if people wanna dispute it.

jay :)

I'm startin' to kinda like you, Jay. :D

Regardless of what your opinion may be, the rules of the game thoroughly disagree with you.

That is how it is.

Says you.

Fact is there is no check box where one consents to having ones property taken. There is no explict consent given.

The rules of the game allow you to steal from other players. I understand that and I manage my risk accordingly.

But it's still theft.

Where in the world do you live to find brand new TV's in your front garden? Sounds an interesting place to live.

it was probably stolen from a hose around me and the person who took it chose to ditch it for what ever reason.

Says you.

Fact is there is no check box where one consents to having ones property taken. There is no explict consent given.

The rules of the game allow you to steal from other players. I understand that and I manage my risk accordingly.

But it's still theft.

PvP zone = Lootable.

That's the way she plays, doll. :)

Says you.

But it's still theft.

All of space is belonging to pirates, you choose to come in our house you play by our rules.

ALL UR SPACE R BELONG TO US! :lolup:

it's a game!!!!!!!

It's real money. You take my stuff against my will, thats theft. I dont stress over this issue but I do recognise unethical behaviour when I see it.

All of space is belonging to pirates, you choose to come in our house you play by our rules.

Well I play by MA rules which include possibility of pk and robbery. I get that. Doesn't change the nature of piracy.

Strangely, I was within 0.75-0.85 of Normandie's guns, and they never hit me once. :D

This is actually a wrong statement, you might have been in that range for your guns in relation to the Normandie herself, but not in relation to her guns.
This is due to the size of motherships leading to not all guns being able to defend all parts of the ship and due to mindarks design flaw of not making one of the hangar gunner turrets avaiable to use yet it even leaves you one point to attack where no gun can hit you back. This has been figured out by stagger some time back and he has been experimenting with it for awhile now leading to this 'Special' attack from 'outofrange' for mothership guns.
So yes congratulations on being the first to take down Normandie on a passenger flight, though no passengers were lootet and only a few peds worth of pirate gift stuff from the crew.
I already put a support case of reassigning the current gunner turret access for one gun to allow covering the whole mothership towards mindark quite some time ago and maybe they will listen more closely to this now as you are showing off how to attack out of safety.
You still took quite some time to bring the ship down and if the guns coud have been used to retaliate fire on more then the few occassions were one of you didnt watch his distance you can be sure you would have been all dead.
But regardless this kind of attacks have been the reason for me to start aquisition of another mothership to cover the weakspot which will soon make sure that you have to fight in guns range regardless of wheter mindark fixes that bug or not.

And to the person saying to do this after i sayed that pirates are no thread - i still stand by what i said:
'In my opinion there is no thread from real pirates, but what we happen to have in the universe is a few pirate organisations who try to establish
some kind of taxation for spacecrafts providing passenger service.
This of course is a development that needs to be cut down as long as its weak and the major reason why i have went the route of raising an additional
crew for a new battleship that soon will join the ToS starfleet.'
Trying to establish a taxation and attacking ships knowing that the costs to kill them are way higher then anything you could loot from them is no act of piracy - its an act of 'bountyhunting' performed by the funding of Caly and Stagger paying big for all your guys ammo. Though there is nothing wrong with that it just shows how right i was in preparing to extend the ToS starfleet.

ALL UR SPACE R BELONG TO US! :lolup:
oh what, where space is ...... :p
who ever come to space isnt safe in space. most people think is safe, not even in Mothership with all the crew in plus passenger.
they might not have known was pirates was coming after Normandie ship

Back