Info: List of Objects and Places in Entropia Universe Space

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
I wanted to create a list of all celestial bodies and other space objects that you can see ingame, in the lore of the different planets, etc... hopefully all those things will be added sometime in the future if they make actual planet systems for all planets sometime :)

Please tell me if I have missed any or if you see some other being added in any backstory or whatever, or if you have any comments or questions :cool:

Blue text = Possible to visit ingame
Red text = Not ingame, only mentioned somewhere
Green text = Known to be added later

Total objects listed: 78
Currently visitable ingame: 21

Aryin System - Mentioned in Warlock Iron Mission dialogue
Aryin (?)

Baltran System
Yadayat - Mentioned in the PotE item info.

Calypso System
Omega 16 Reticulum - The star of the Calypso system
Ixion
Ixion Moon
Gorgon
Telesto
Telesto Moon
Calypso
Calypso Moon 1
Calypso Moon 2
Janus 1
Janus 2
Janus Moon 1
Janus Moon 2
Janus Moon 3
Hypnos
Hypnos Moon 1
Hypnos Moon 2
Hypnos Moon 3
Hypnos Moon 4
Hypnos Moon 5
Hypnos Moon 6
Hypnos Moon 7
Hypnos Moon 8
Prometheus
Artemis
Maia
Maia Moon 1
Maia Moon 2
Maia Moon 3
Rhea
Thanatos

Malus System
Malus (?) - Kreltin homeworld

Nornune System
Nornune - Aurli homeworld

Akbal-Cimi System
Akbal - Robot world, visitable in beacon missions
Cimi

Unnamed Systems
Imperial Fleet Bases - Established to isolate the Akbal-Cimi System

Arkadia System
Arkadia
Arkadia Moon 1
Arkadia Moon 2
Arkadia Moon 3
Arkadia Debris Field

RockTropia System
RockTropia

Next Island
Next Island

Cyrene System
Cyrene

Toulan System
Toulan

Theryon System
Theryon

Space Stations
Sun
Mercury - Needs shielding against Sun radiation
Venus - Possible to terraform
Earth - Possible to visit via Next Island time travel?
Moon - Colonized
Mars - Colonized
Asteroid Belt - Colonized
Jupiter
Europa - Colonized
Ganymedes - Colonized
Callisto - Colonized
Saturn
Titan - Colonized
Kuiper Belt - Possibly colonized
Oort Cloud

Space Stations
Calypso Space Station
Crystal Palace Space Station
Arkadia Space Station
Space Station Vigilant - Mentioned in Arkadia backstory
RockTropia Space Station
Next Island Space Station
Athena Space Station
Erebos Space Station
Hephaestus Space Station
Hermes Space Station
Nyx Space Station
Zeus Space Station
Exodus Space Station
EBN News Space Station

Asteroids
Asteroid F.O.M.A
Gordon's Belt
Howling Mine

Last edited:
Cool, I guess? I don't know how you manage to read all of those backstories... I just log in and shoot away! That's all I really care about at the end of the day. +rep anyways :)

~Danimal

Cool, I guess? I don't know how you manage to read all of those backstories... I just log in and shoot away! That's all I really care about at the end of the day. +rep anyways :)

~Danimal

I read the Calypso and Arkadia ones, and Entropia Directory has a map of the Omega 16 Reticulum system :)

http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Solar_System

EDIT: Adding the Sol system along with Earth and such, at least the places mentioned in the backstories

Last edited:
You can visit Akbal now :OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Send me there and I'll kick all their asses!

The new beacons are set on akbal ;)

Yep, Akbal-Omni Sector [Number] :)

Seems they built their little buildings into canyons and caves there... for protection against possible orbital strikes? :dunno:

Seems they built their little buildings into canyons and caves there... for protection against possible orbital strikes? :dunno:

Not sure, i never got the impression it was a rather hospitable planet, perhaps its just the best place to build.

Either way, they have planetary defenses in the form of the titans of war :)

nice collection. You even remembered the kreltin and aurli homeworlds. +rep

I have a 'Barton's Corridor' (86300, 78100) on my map just west of Nyx space station. Unsure if it is structural at all or its significance.

I have a 'Barton's Corridor' (86300, 78100) on my map just west of Nyx space station. Unsure if it is structural at all or its significance.

Wasn't there a doctor Barton? who was turned into a mob on treasure island (after getting kidnapped by bots and experimented upon)...

If Akbal is where robots live then what's cimi ? if it's not used I think we should colonize it :)

I asked ND what was the storyline to ROCKtropia as i could not find one.

Rocktropia exists in as a parralell Reality with the Real World and so many events in RT will be a strange twist on what is happening on earth, however in the RT Mythology some things are very different, for example the Dragons are Dreamers who Dream up ROCKstars Avatars on Planet Earth. ( You would need to believe that Earth is also a Virtual World to fully appreceate this concept)

ROCktropia is a Living Thing it is a world created in our life times for the benefit of the Human Race and also for any other beings from Spiritual Plains that we are able to coax into living there... RT blends fiction with Reality in the same way we do on planet earth, with respect to The Myths we live by... at this time few of the ROCKtropia Myths have been recorded or set in stone, but you will find it emerging in the quests and the Art... There is a method to the Madness and a very deliberate desire to allow the Mythology to gradually unfold with the true events that shape the future of RT

there are important messages hidden in many of the events, songs , Quests, etc, that you will help you assimilate what RT is and where it is going.

I was very disapointed with his response. I would like to see a story line that all planets are involved this would go well if the planets ever went to war. So i guess there is no solor system for ROCKtropia.

Space Grounds (What a concept)

In addition to Barton's Corridor (near Nyx SS), mention above, are:

Rackham's Nest (Near Howling Mine)
Sayah Space (Near Hephaestus SS)
Wilmik Expanse (Near Athena SS)
Graveyard Fields (Near Erebos SS)
Gordon's Belt (Near Zeus SS)
Eschenbach's Gate (Near Hermes SS)

Also the Calypso, Arkadia, Next Island, and Rocktropia Training Grounds, the FOMA Hunting Zone, and the Crystal Palace Hunting Grounds.

All are home to Cosmic Horror's of varying maturities.

:beerchug:

Miles

Well no cuz according to the story we are letting the robots attack untill we can obtain something to convert for our use and finally end the war completly

Wasn't there a doctor Barton? who was turned into a mob on treasure island (after getting kidnapped by bots and experimented upon)...

If Akbal is where robots live then what's cimi ? if it's not used I think we should colonize it :)

Yep dude turned globstah

And Cimi would probably be to hot for us since it's orbiting a giant dying red sun or someThing like that.. Also very close to Akbal

We already have Imperial fleet bases in all the surrounding systems to keep the robots in there, I don't think Cimi would be a nice place to visit :silly2:

In addition to Barton's Corridor (near Nyx SS), mention above, are:

Rackham's Nest (Near Howling Mine)
Sayah Space (Near Hephaestus SS)
Wilmik Expanse (Near Athena SS)
Graveyard Fields (Near Erebos SS)
Gordon's Belt (Near Zeus SS)
Eschenbach's Gate (Near Hermes SS)

Also the Calypso, Arkadia, Next Island, and Rocktropia Training Grounds, the FOMA Hunting Zone, and the Crystal Palace Hunting Grounds.

All are home to Cosmic Horror's of varying maturities.

Miles

The hunting grounds are not really objects though, right? They are just spawns with area markers over if I remember correctly? :dunno:

As for the rest, could you tell me what type of objects they are? Gordon's Belt I have been to, its an asteroid field...

Well no cuz according to the story we are letting the robots attack untill we can obtain something to convert for our use and finally end the war completly

Yeah I know, but I assume that the robots still want some kind of protection in case we find a weapon to use against them? :silly2:

And Cimi would probably be to hot for us since it's orbiting a giant dying red sun or someThing like that.. Also very close to Akbal

The probe arrived at its intended destination in less than three months and transmitted data of an eerie and dark planetary system orbiting a dying star.

Doesnt slound like a red giant to me, also akbal is clearly a very cold world judging by the open sky areas in the beacons :)

Is there a map with all these places on it?

The hunting grounds are not really objects though, right? They are just spawns with area markers over if I remember correctly? :dunno:

As for the rest, could you tell me what type of objects they are? Gordon's Belt I have been to, its an asteroid field...

Your thread title mentions both Objects and Places. These Space Areas are places that are part of the current geography of space. They do define locations in space - and space has a shortage of named locations. They may have ties to the history of EU and the stories of space, now or in the future - although they are probably just "spacey" sounding.

If these are not right for your list, don't include them. It's all good :D

Miles

If these are not right for your list, don't include them. It's all good :D

Well I want to keep it mainly to things we can touch, so as long as they are asteroids or asteroid fields or space stations or some other type of actual objects I'd like to include them :) but I mean the spawns are more simply empty fields of space that happens to have some animals in them, not really a *place* like that :silly2:

I asked ND what was the storyline to ROCKtropia as i could not find one.

Originally Posted by NEVERDIE
Rocktropia exists in as a parralell Reality with the Real World and so many events in RT will be a strange twist on what is happening on earth, however in the RT Mythology some things are very different, for example the Dragons are Dreamers who Dream up ROCKstars Avatars on Planet Earth. ( You would need to believe that Earth is also a Virtual World to fully appreceate this concept)

ROCktropia is a Living Thing it is a world created in our life times for the benefit of the Human Race and also for any other beings from Spiritual Plains that we are able to coax into living there... RT blends fiction with Reality in the same way we do on planet earth, with respect to The Myths we live by... at this time few of the ROCKtropia Myths have been recorded or set in stone, but you will find it emerging in the quests and the Art... There is a method to the Madness and a very deliberate desire to allow the Mythology to gradually unfold with the true events that shape the future of RT

there are important messages hidden in many of the events, songs , Quests, etc, that you will help you assimilate what RT is and where it is going.

I was very disapointed with his response. I would like to see a story line that all planets are involved this would go well if the planets ever went to war. So i guess there is no solor system for ROCKtropia.

Well, this Neverdie's post finally explains something sensated about Rocktropia, there's not storyline... the storyline will come in future and will be made by the avatars that lived on Rocktropia, I like this way to do the things. I'm really far to be a Rocktropia fan... I don't like many thing of Rocktropia but, we can't say that Neverdie Studios are doing a huge work (good or bad) to create a new concept of planet in EU that involve external investors as part of development and adversting of Rocktropia and EU in general

Doesnt slound like a red giant to me, also akbal is clearly a very cold world judging by the open sky areas in the beacons :)

After a three-month journey, Prometheus 1 arrived at the new star system. It found a dying red sun and two colossal planets orbiting it that were eventually named Akbal and Cimi. Prometheus found several robot base installations on the planet Akbal. The robots apparently originated from the Odysseus probe, but the probe didn’t respond to Prometheus’ calls.

Laaaaw... Wait for it... yered. Lawyered!

Kidding but either way we wouldn't like it :laugh:

Giving this a small bump :)

I remember in some event MindArk or FPC mentioned a penal colony on one of Calypso's moons.

I think it could have been one of the wastelander events in pvp2. Something about captured being sent back to prison on a moon colony....

Anyone remember more details?

next to foma is another asteroid with the size of foma also.

is like when you are on foma and fly towards arkadia you can see it.

greets

Janus on the OP list is also the name of a main city on Planet Cyrene. Possible link between the two?

Janus on the OP list is also the name of a main city on Planet Cyrene. Possible link between the two?

Seriously doubt there is more of a link than the ancient Roman God :)

From the description of the Nexnecis:
This large reptilian creature is indigenous to the swamp forests of Skoogslot. With six legs, a catlike gait, and an extremely powerful bite, its liking for human flesh makes it worth avoiding. Its powerful sense of smell and ability to cover shorter distances very quickly make it a terrifying inhabitant of the swampy forests.

Would Skoogslot be another non-ingame planet or an area of Calypso? :scratch2:

Very nice. :)

Link to the back stories?

Back