Most pirates suck

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
for weeks now I have avoided engaging other pirates like the plague but over the past few days I have started to go after them to and have found many of them are bad "some really good". My loot from other pirates has more often been better then the rest of the player base. have a kismet and 15 ped in ammo that will allow for many missed shots, turn around and attack them a lot of you will be surprised when you are the one looting and don't forget to grab a ss and post it here on pcf.

I'm not just saying this to in some way benefit me or make things more easy for me I have been looting lots of them and still have 80% SI wondering how this person could miss so often.

Some of you are even going to be better me you just don't know it yet.

just turn around and fire when you can see the target box or just after the box has disappeared and you will land a blow. the rest you need to learn on the job, but it all comes fast.

Hi my name is Johan.. And I'd like to tell the group... I'm terrible too :cry:(I couldn't bare myself to say suck it sounded way too bad)

Anyway all toys and no aim.. I'd like to face them all in pvp on ground :D

I did meet daisy in pvp4 few times but as I used gremlin and then vigi and then Hermes he just kept buying shiny new toys :laugh:

Didn't help him much untill he got good gear enough to withstand 4-5 hits and weapons big enough to hide very far away

Although last time I said that he negreped me and said I lied :laugh: still have the screen when I kill him with an lr41 wearing germ in pvp 4 though so he can say everything he want :D

Good Luck Aeris!..Have fun :yay:..after all is said and done it is all just to have fun and enjoy..:D

could we have some less ego tripping from you? You are far worse than daisy coldfinger.

But I'm not bad I'm good and to say so is fair, I fear the point was lost on you. I'm saying fight back, you guys will kill many pirates.

ego tripping would be me posting screens of the pirates I have shot down and looted or something like that. this is me encouraging people to stand up for themselves and fight back.

Edit:

nobody can be worse then Daisy

I never carry loot in space so i just let you pirates shoot me down and try again to go were i want to go :)

I never carry loot in space so i just let you pirates shoot me down and try again to go were i want to go :)

Yes.. forcing pvp on a mostly non-pvp community is not working. We just want to visit other planets, in the smallest availabe time.

Yes.. forcing pvp on a mostly non-pvp community is not working. We just want to visit other planets, in the smallest availabe time.

Exactly. I also blame it on pvp-space that there is so few activity on RT or Arkadia. If it would be secure to travel, many would travel with their loot from Ark to Caly or RT and sell there for better MU. But many are forced to fill up their storages and wait for better times or a major change or hire a spaceship (hint hint -> signature) to carry their goods safely.

If I fly with quad in space I always carry one dung with me. You can imagine why.

for weeks now I have avoided engaging other pirates like the plague but over the past few days I have started to go after them to and have found many of them are bad "some really good". My loot from other pirates has more often been better then the rest of the player base. have a kismet and 15 ped in ammo that will allow for many missed shots, turn around and attack them a lot of you will be surprised when you are the one looting and don't forget to grab a ss and post it here on pcf.

I'm not just saying this to in some way benefit me or make things more easy for me I have been looting lots of them and still have 80% SI wondering how this person could miss so often.

just turn around and fire when you can see the target box or just after the box has disappeared and you will land a blow. the rest you need to learn on the job, but it all comes fast.

Translation:

As a Pirate I hate when you get .1+au infront of me and I have no chance of catching or looting you. It would be better for me if you turned around and gave me a chance to loot you.

Edit:

I got shot down today i dont have a weapon so i kept moving about making it harder for them and i managed to get into the SS area where i let him distroy my ship. Then i had to wait for him to kill me at least 6 shot before i died. I had no loot anyway i just wanted to practice flying. A lot of pirates are shit and they dont expect players to shoot back. For me its a waste of ped i dont carry loot in quad and most pirates dont.

But I'm not bad I'm good and to say so is fair, I fear the point was lost on you. I'm saying fight back, you guys will kill many pirates.

ego tripping would be me posting screens of the pirates I have shot down and looted or something like that. this is me encouraging people to stand up for themselves and fight back.

Edit:

Oh how special is this...U set asside some "me time " or is it just your special time of the month ^^ Better run to the store, go get some pads and slap em on up there girl ^^ meh, dont mean to be rude,i just find you quite insignificant in the scheme of things tbh ;) Just yap yap yap, i might as well go watch a donkey blow smoke out its ass ^^ cause that be just about equally as insightful as anything you ever bring to the table on the topic of pirates....Quick your leaking...run !!! Biaaatch ;)

Last edited:
:wise: and what he said :wise:

jizz....in....a...jar​

for weeks now i have avoided engaging other pirates like the plague but over the past few days i have started to go after them to and have found many of them are bad "some really good". My loot from other pirates has more often been better then the rest of the player base. Have a kismet and 15 ped in ammo that will allow for many missed shots, turn around and attack them a lot of you will be surprised when you are the one looting and don't forget to grab a ss and post it here on pcf.

I'm not just saying this to in some way benefit me or make things more easy for me i have been looting lots of them and still have 80% si wondering how this person could miss so often.

Just turn around and fire when you can see the target box or just after the box has disappeared and you will land a blow. The rest you need to learn on the job, but it all comes fast.

To those reading this thread and are actually considering shooting back at pirates.....

-Want to know if you'll be good in space PVP? (Or any PVP for that matter)? Line up with about 10 of your friends in Valkyries and make sure they're all the exact same Mk. version so they all have the same horsepower and top speed.

-Have someone "say go" and all take off at once.

-You'll notice that though all the Valk's are the same they all take off with different speeds. Usually there will be 1 person in the group that rips away from the pack so fast it's mind boggling. THAT person will be good in PVP. If you're the last one off the line your PVP days will be short lived.

You see.... PVP has less to do with skill and MORE to do with Internet latency and your ISP's ability to communicate with EU's servers. If you shoot at an enemy that YOU see in front of you.... is he/she REALLY in front of you?

Menace

You see.... PVP has less to do with skill and MORE to do with Internet latency and your ISP's ability to communicate with EU's servers. If you shoot at an enemy that YOU see in front of you.... is he/she REALLY in front of you?

Depends. Hardcore FPS-pro can adjust/adapt almost to any latency/ping, it isn't a problem. Problem is lags/lost packets. So, if ping will be 10ms for one, and for another it will be 200ms - it doesn't mean anything yet, since player with 10ms must adapt to latency of player with 200ms too.

Ofc, split seconds have their role, but in a "long run" real FPS skills beats latency.

Also, there many other things, which can help "beat latency", simple surgical mouse skills is just a 50% of success.

This is what I've long suspected.

Edit:

Correct :handjob:
I have recently just noticed that when I turn round and fight back, I'm almost killing most pirates. So agree with the OP on that. Daisy camps space 24/7 and "has found him/her self" so would and does kill me quick, for that (1) common dung.

Boo.

Last edited:
Nahhh.....I wouldn't even carry 1 x dung. That would it be best delivered in person?

Go out on the town for an evening of beer and hot spicy curry. Turn up at the pirates home address, and drop a real hot stinky steamy dung on their face, then leave.

I would just like to qualify that under no circumstances, should this action be carried out unless you have been expressly invited to the pirates home to deliver your dung in person.

I never travel in space without guns now, pirate noobs you have been warned.

Next time you see me in space and I say I got no loot, believe me instead of wasting your peds, aeris :p

But big up for waiting to kill me until we came closer to FOMA so I revived at the right place :)

But big up for waiting to kill me until we came closer to FOMA so I revived at the right place :)

Hey I think that's quite nice of them too! I ran across a pirate on my way to Ark. I was carrying 1 dung. At first I considered a dogfight and then realized that getting blown up would kick me right to Ark which woulda have saved me a few minutes of flying as well as give me a green skill gain line or two while repairing my quad. At first I turned directly towards the pirate and even fired one shot inflicting about 50 dmg before I realized this. Then gave a quick TY :) in public chat once I realized what was going on and stopped firing on them.

Pirates who wait on "this side" of the revival line are worth an extra thumbs up IMO. If I'm gonna die I'd rather not make the trip again.

Menace

Geez this is expensive. I'm newbish at it anyway but danced a bit with other quad and wasted 50 ped of ammo :O No idea what he shot, but he remained without ammo.

Nahhh.....I wouldn't even carry 1 x dung. That would it be best delivered in person?

Go out on the town for an evening of beer and hot spicy curry. Turn up at the pirates home address, and drop a real hot stinky steamy dung on their face, then leave.

I would just like to qualify that under no circumstances, should this action be carried out unless you have been expressly invited to the pirates home to deliver your dung in person.

I never travel in space without guns now, pirate noobs you have been warned.

^50 ped says he doesent know how to use it.

someone steps up says stop running you cowards, better turn around & shoot back

in the whole thread of 3 pages one guy replies yes i shot* back

only ONE guy! wtg... :eek:

i always carry 100ped ammo with me, even when i go mining, or to space.
so, when someone shoots me i can and i will shoot back, on the ground or in space, doesn't matter.

yep, i will lose few peds. so what, i can afford that, it's not like i'm hanging around in space every day.
yep, i might get killed anyway, but at least i have made my point.

now, think about this, whom would u trust: me or the guy who always runs (with very good excuses)? given all other circumstances are the same?
or, imagine you have to decide which one of us will be your new soc leader?

want it or not, everything we do says something about us :p

Last edited:
I just have to get this off my chest.

The past tense of shoot is shot. Not shooted, not shotted, but shot.

I just have to get this off my chest.

The past tense of shoot is shot. Not shooted, not shotted, but shot.
Correct. But also remember that many on this site are using English as a second or third language. I wouldn't be too hard on people for making such mistakes.

Back to the subject, is it just me that thinks the title of this thread needs a rude word adding to it?! :laugh:

Back