Space pirate bounty hunt - PVP event - for space knights only

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Hello fellow entropians,

welcome to the announcement of the first pvp leadership scoreboard for 'space knights' (sponsored by a Knight ;) ).
After the funding by some individuals of recent pirate attacks on public service providers (aka motherships / privateers) in space i had to ask myself why we have sponsors for the pirates but our space knights roaming the universe have to get along without any recognition at all ?
So here comes your recognition from the side of Titans of Space starfleet !

From today onwards for 3 months time (end date 20th of may 12) you can post screenshots of kills on known spacepirates who work based on external funding (which is currently members of Nebula Virus and Skulls Cartel) to increase your killcount in the below scoreboard. Known pirates are excluded from this competition.

Additional names that qualify as target due to working together or funding known pirate orgs:
Chuck Caly Rocknroll
Aeris
Ernestj
Relax
JAG
The Prophet
The-Most-High
Katie
Elayne
Bullettoothtony
GeneralVirus
Stagger
Drpaddo
Smokeitup
Grim
Mrs Heesters Globalise
Windy Windy Ozoner

I reserve the right to add any further pirate name who attacks a ship of the ToS starfleet, or add a specific pirate name requested by other sponsors who join in.

The following prizes will be awarded:
1th rank: quadwing with full weaponry + 130ped + 3 months time vip subscription onboard of the Normandie
2th rank: kismet laser + 120ped + (2 months vip subscription or 4 months crew subscription on the Normandie)
3th rank: 100ped + (1 month vip subscription or 2 months crew subscription)

Spezial price for pirate org boss kills (currently Daisy and Stagger are valid targets)
Most killshots aquired over eventduration will yield you: 1 kismet laser + 200ped

*VIP subscriptions are currently charged by 200Ped per month allowing regular frequent and secure travels to all planets of the universe every week / Crew subscriptions are charged 100 Ped per month
**The subscriptions can not be transfered on other avatars

Additional sponsors:
In hope that more people will be providing a slight recognition of what you guys do up in space, this event is open for additional sponsors to increase or extend the current prizepool. Additional prizes and sponsors will be announced as they are provided / join in.
Donated by sponsors: Boardian Chilix - 550Ped + kismet laser

I wish everyone happy hunting.

The scoreboard will be frequently announced over Normandieradio (http://www.normandieradio.co.uk/) to give you that little extra recognition you so very much more deserve then our pirates.

Rules for screenshots and participation:
Killshot with timestamp, needs to be posted the same day the kill happened.
destroyed quad needs to be visible
no editing of posts
Since it is currently possible and used by pirates as well to kill people out of their sleipnirs / quads and many screenshots have already been provided i have to adjust the rules slighty.
Of course i share the view of our sponsors that a dead pirate is a good pirate and so by all means kill them the way you can where as it doesnt matter if you first kill the quad or first the pirate. Both will count as killshots. So you can submit two screenshots now one for the destroyed quad and one for the pirate.
AddOn: Beware Mindark sends a warning to people who abuse the killshot possibility to kill avatars first without attacking the quad. I wont look into which order you killed them but you better kill them in the correct order quad first and avatar second.
no pirating, if someone proofes you to be a pirate at any point during the competition you will be disqualified
In spacefight against pirates all guns count, you can participate in this event regardless if you are flying a sleipnir, quadwing, privateer or mothership and use the respective guns.

To further support this event you can mail current pirate positions and gathering towards studio@normandieradio.co.uk
Normandieradio will broadcast where you can find them to hunt them down

Looking forward to some fun in space :cool:

Last edited:
First update to the ranking:

Ranking for pirate kills:
#1: Ryan liquimatter liqui - 11 killshots
#2: Silvia Unicorn Hart - 10 Killshots
#3: Alaina Bonnie Scotia - 2 killshots
#4: Moton Destroyer - 1 killshot
#5: Sledge - 1 killshot

Special ranking for pirate boss kills:
#1: Alaina Bonnie Scotia - 2 killshots
#2: Ryan Liquimatter Liqui - 1 killshot
#3: Silvia Unicorn Hart - 1 killshot

Sorted by number of killshots and time.

Please try to make the screenshots right uppon the killshot so we get to see more blown up quads and pirate ghosts :cool:

Good work everyone - way to go :D

Last edited:
we are not associated to skulls cartel in any way.

Last edited:
we are not associated to skulls cartel in any way.
if anyone can kill me, i'll add in another 50 fcking ped.
cmon people train and join me in the dark side.. start earning peds!

Thank you stagger for you generous donations to this fun event - i will remind you on the respective donations when the screenshots flow in :D

Nice Event John

I wish everyone good luck who takes part ..:))

Nice counter initiative, i already have some ideas for further business models you can sprout out of this "initiative" of the non pirate side...but you already know that ;) "Opposites" not only attract they keep things warm either side of the coin;)

Hope it doesn't get abused TOO MUCH ;)

John, I'm not sure how you'll prevent abuse!
Nebula, and skulls members could set up with someone to get to the top positions!

As I said Y-day ,when we discussed this with my soc mates

Pirates may have won the 1st battle , but He who has the most Peds win the War

Wait till the big spending socs start to roam the space .
Then the real whining and crying will start , (poor nibblet pirates ) :dunce:

Wait till the big spending socs start to roam the space .
Then the real whining and crying will start , (poor nibblet pirates ) :dunce:

You know, real shit will start when the FPS pro-players realize, what can be done here.

When Q1, Q2, Q3 and CS monsters will come here.

When in EU space come similar people like Thresh, Fatal1ty and many others. Especially, TDM-pros.

You know, real shit will start when the FPS pro-players realize, what can be done here.

When Q1, Q2, Q3 and CS monsters will come here.

When in EU space come similar people like Thresh, Fatal1ty and many others. Especially, TDM-pros.

What gives you the idea that at least one of those names you mentioned isnt already in here testing things out under a alias before using the all too well known brand name hmmmm ^^

Last edited:
What gives you the idea that at least one of those names you mentioned isnt already in here testing things out under a alias before using the all too well known brand name hmmmm ^^

Those names - for sure no. They are at totally different level of income, one is not playing at all, another - google him.

My ideas based on: - space now is full of lamers, calling "piwatez" themselves, killing sitting ducks, recording shitty videos, where they showing total inability of basic aiming.

Everyone improving. But when those "names" come - you all will cry.

:cool:

Let the fun begin! :D

Damn... now ive got the Dog the bounty hunter theme tune stuck in my head... :laugh:

sounds like fun...can we have gunners too using porcupine...?

Those names - for sure no. They are at totally different level of income, one is not playing at all, another - google him.

My ideas based on: - space now is full of lamers, calling "piwatez" themselves, killing sitting ducks, recording shitty videos, where they showing total inability of basic aiming.

Everyone improving. But when those "names" come - you all will cry.

oooooeeeehhh the threats..
i'm so scared.. plz come kill me in space "hidden ubers"

oooooeeeehhh the threats..
i'm so scared.. plz come kill me in space "hidden ubers"

It's not about threats, it's about showoff and "bla-bla" on forums mostly, than a result. I don't mean you, Stagger.

About come - I will go in space only, when I will stop CTDing for 5-6 times per day, when other vehicle arrives on my radar, or GD appears.

I really interesting in space PVP, since it involves FPS skills, and not PEDs. And PVP itself, not as possibility of profit.

Oh wait, UL-quad... (smile.jpg)

sounds like fun...can we have gunners too using porcupine...?

Of course you can have a gunner and of course you can hunt in a team, but only the one doing the killshot can claim it.
Pirates work in teams space knights can too ;-)

Bounty Hunter^^

Alot of ideas in time will raise:)

:cool:

Let the fun begin! :D

Damn... now ive got the Dog the bounty hunter theme tune stuck in my head... :laugh:

Whoo Hoo!! :wtg: Good Luck everyone!! Darn it Alaina why did you mention that song..stuck in my head also..:cool:

I kinda have to agree wtih dr3w here.... it's only a matter of time before people who truly are "Pro's" at FPS games jump in with a quad and make the average Entropian look like a complete noob. That won't happen until there's ALOT more traffic in space though. At this point a pro gamer has better things to do then cruize space for 14 hrs in order to kill 3 or 4 people.

Menace

True PVP4

I have a better offer:wtg:,for destroying Normandie i will pay 100 peds:twocents: to each pilot who will join,but for each pirate destroyed i will pay 100 peds:twocents:,and pirate:bandit: meaning the good one not all the babyes:baby: with auto-clicker or 10k peds ammo who shoots like Rambo:handgun: after you,this is pvp not only for pirates but for MotherShips to,still is not cool that the clients of a mothership can logoff in a Ms,if you really are that good then pay a army of quads,more gunners to defend and not to stay and don't care:smoke: if they destroy you because the passagers with real stuff on them are logged out.
So lets the true pvp to start not children plays and for MA try to solve:computer: the bugs from space,in the last time very many pilots got stuck in space after they died.:eyecrazy:

GooD LucK(if you need it,but there most part you make your own luck) and the most important Have FUN:thumbup::banana: is just a game no matter on what ammount of peds:twocents: you have put in him.

Team "Nebula Virus" killed a creature (Cosmic Horror Young) with a value of 79 PED!

Congratz Alaina..
So Proud on your accomplishment... :yay::yay:

Heres an example of what screenies to take when competing ;) :laugh:

Bonnie killing stagger....

50 peds pls k thnx bai :)

Im sorry....i tried resisting but i just cant LMAO.....i know, i know...i might be next, but this is just precious...and he put money on himself !!...numpty LMAO

Last edited:
So you can see in the future nice!!

Yep you are next :) i dont know why but i realy dont like you:)

Im sorry....i tried resisting but i just cant LMAO.....i know, i know...i might be next, but this is just precious...and he put money on himself !!...numpty LMAO

What no answer from stagger i bet he (says he) was:
A: AFK
B: makin a drink
C: takin a leak...........:)

Heres an example of what screenies to take when competing ;) :laugh:

Bonnie killing stagger....

50 peds pls k thnx bai :)

Nice job :)
should have been a new thread... but let us update when you get the bounty.... :wtg:

JBK should be very proud of you !

Back