expected tt return using ul non sib

Subscribing interesting to see ermik of all people use none sib while grinding :D

i only have a small sample so far but after 12k ped cycled on feffoids im exactly on 90% tt return, including all tt costs into the calculation.

this with the MK IV + a104 as my only weapon (HA 6.0), using Adj Pixie +5b as armor , and regen chip II as fap.

Something must be wrong cause u said earlier that u have 90% return(with 6.0 HA u DONT have 90% hit rate)

Artrat says he is getting 83% return from aprox same %(83%) of hitting.

What pattern do u see ?

I just want to make sure u dont get the wrong pattern thats why i ask :)

Cheers.

Something must be wrong cause u said earlier that u have 90% return(with 6.0 HA u DONT have 90% hit rate)

Artrat says he is getting 83% return from aprox same %(83%) of hitting.

What pattern do u see ?

I just want to make sure u dont get the wrong pattern thats why i ask :)

Cheers.

correct my hitrate is 86% so time will tell if thats where return settles down.

also note that the 90% is including all costs , will try and make a closer calc on the return vs the actual gun spending (gun+amp+ammo).

also note that im not in any way sure that im right, this is a test to gain knowledge.

scary thing when i check my excel is,that the total loot is almost on the ped the same as total ammo+amp cost.

to be continued....

scary thing when i check my excel is,that the total loot is almost on the ped the same as total ammo+amp cost.

to be continued....

Only Ammo+amp not weapons decay aswell?

14.747 tt cycled , 93% tt return

project paused for the moment, i get boored easily :)

cheers

ermik

Maybe the point that UL becomes usable has been lowered? Anybody with under 5.0 HA checking?

If someone wants to hook me up with a spreadsheet and instructs me on calculating missrate quickly I'll add data.

Currently hunting with a M2875 + A104 at 3.2 HA and in a few months will be stepping up to a Loudmouth + Dante at around 3.5 - 3.7 HA.

to be continued....

I have the same results with SIB,mostly i have to figure out how to get money for a new gun...It would be intresting what results somebody would get with madox and beast with under 5.0 skills

Who would do better a freak with 1/10 hit 10/10 damage or a freak with 10/10 hit 1/10 dam?

Who would do better a freak with 1/10 hit 10/10 damage or a freak with 10/10 hit 1/10 dam?

From Entropedia - The top 1 is 10/10 dmg and the bottom is 10/10 hit
Name
Economy
Stats
Options
Name
Amplifier name
Decay
Ammo
Cost
Dmg/PEC
Damage
Max.Damage
Eff.Damage
Min.Damage
Range
Attacks
Dmg/sec
DOA Loudmouth
Select
Delete
DOA Loudmouth
Select
Delete
PEC
PEC
HP
HP
HP
HP
m
/sec

hmm thats pretty interesting , I would have said damage too . (unless they were team hunting:p) But it depends how balancing works , do your missed shots get rebalanced and does your extra expenditure to kill with less damage get rebalanced or both ?

I think missed shots are but extra shots arent . There is evidence that suggests this too when shooting a mob with regen the extra shots dont count in the loot , which is pretty much the same effect as shooting more times with less damage per shot.

Last edited:
I've been messing around with marber + repedge. It definitely seems like hit rate is way up on both as compared to just a few months ago.

My observations:
1. Marber could be doing way better because of scopes/sights. Also, it seems my hit rate is better at near max range, or at least beyond melee range. So, this could just be a logical outcome of the increase in scope/sight capabilities. With a max of 3 good scope/sights, you can get like 50% or more in hit ability. Maybe someone should test with those off? At least, those who are testing should report what scopes/sights they have.

2. With my repedge, I used to miss 2 out of 3. Now it seems to hit like 2 out of 3 instead. Therefore, if the HA min for non-UL was really lowered, this might be the best way to check.

My returns average about 86.25%-87.75% with 64 DMG and 63 HIT profession on UL NON-SIB.

Been recording runs since January..

~Danimal

My returns average about 86.25%-87.75% with 64 DMG and 63 HIT profession on UL NON-SIB.

Been recording runs since January..

~Danimal
Not bad.
While on maxed 10/10 i'm getting 82.45% TT returns on hunting since last years october.
Thinking that maybe i should buy some oldskool UnL gun, atleast i wouldn't have to be paying MU all the time o_O

2 days ago i have used merc 40 with 3.1 max lvl,2 dmg echanchers and a a103,got 3 globals and was even after few hours of hunting.
Last night i used a maxed blp weapon,same place,more mobs killed,and im down 350 ped in 2 hours????

Not bad.
While on maxed 10/10 i'm getting 82.45% TT returns on hunting since last years october.
Thinking that maybe i should buy some oldskool UnL gun, atleast i wouldn't have to be paying MU all the time o_O

What is MU? :scratch2: I just goto the repair terminal. :)

~Danimal

2 days ago i have used merc 40 with 3.1 max lvl,2 dmg echanchers and a a103,got 3 globals and was even after few hours of hunting.
Last night i used a maxed blp weapon,same place,more mobs killed,and im down 350 ped in 2 hours????

You really need more than two runs and two data points to even compare data to.. For example this would be a good data collection method:

-Use 5k peds on ammo each run same setup (time does not matter)
-Finish run and record TT returned
-Repeat for more than two times over the coarse of a week/month/year...

Please also note that saying "I have gotten more globals than last run", just makes you seem foolish. I can easily get 20-30 globals on a 5k ped ammo run or 0 globals but that does not affect returns in any way. Returns = TT output/TT input..then averaged with other returns from each individual run.

~Danimal

Last edited:
You really need more than two runs and two data points to even compare data to.. For example this would be a good data collection method:

-Use 5k peds on ammo each run same setup (time does not matter)
-Finish run and record TT returned
-Repeat for more than two times over the coarse of a week/month/year...

Please also note that saying "I have gotten more globals than last run", just makes you seem foolish. I can easily get 20-30 globals on a 5k ped ammo run or 0 globals but that does not affect returns in any way. Returns = TT output/TT input..then averaged with other returns from each individual run.

~Danimal

5k sample? Would say minimum 100k and even that might be low..

i think it depend from how big mob is...... 5k ped good for carabok puny and bad for levi )

5k sample? Would say minimum 100k and even that might be low..

So you use 100k ammo per run? Re-read my post man..

~Danimal

Back