Help: Title,icons,cfd gone?

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Anyone else lost their:

Custom username color
Title below name
Bought icons
And all cfd aswell as cfd actions in users cp?

Looks like 711 is doing an upgrade to the forum, that's what tends to happen when he does.

Hopefully they'll be restored.

aaahhhh not again!!!... posting to find out...

Edit: yes! crap! :grumble:

Oh, good. I thought I went mad because I could not find the CFD button.

:silly:

I ordered the glowing name about a month ago and all I ever got was a "?" icon below my info.

Menace

Lol. Bought my first icon yesterday, thought it was weird when it didn't show up. Ty for the info!

I just noticed this too. I am missing all my CFD, like several hundredthousand that I have saved up for many years. Hope the be back soon.

Icons missing?

Omg! wheres my icons!?!?
<=======

The entire CFD system has been temporarily disabled while I sort out some performance issues.

Thanks for your patience.

The entire CFD system has been temporarily disabled while I sort out some performance issues.

Ahhh.... thought I found the forum running a bit quicker. Thanks for the update! :)

Menace

Any news on this?

Yea cause even with them gone forum is still slower than shit.

-Bemo-

Missing them too :( wanted to buy some icons!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Upgrades to the forum software will be performed tonight, which will hopefully address the performance issues and all the CFD system to be reactivated.

Upgrades to the forum software will be performed tonight, which will hopefully address the performance issues and all the CFD system to be reactivated.

YaAaY! :yay:

aaahhh my rep is gone! :eyecrazy:

:silly2:

YaAaY! :yay:

aaahhh my rep is gone! :eyecrazy:

I swear it wasn't me!!! I didn't negrep anyone today!!!! Yet!!!

Oh wait, mine's gone, too... :eyecrazy:

Nevermind... :ahh:

I swear it wasn't me!!! I didn't negrep anyone today!!!! Yet!!!

Oh wait, mine's gone, too... :eyecrazy:

Nevermind... :ahh:

:lolup: he isn't lying :)

Forum seems ok, any ETA?

I really miss being able to judge people's naughtiness/niceness at a glance by their rep/posts ratio. And by that I mean I want to see again if I am dealing with an a-hole.

I really miss being able to judge people's naughtiness/niceness at a glance by their rep/posts ratio. And by that I mean I want to see again if I am dealing with an a-hole.

That ain't reliable though... I mean I have over 5K points or something and I havnt made a serious post since I decided to join

That ain't reliable though... I mean I have over 5K points or something and I havnt made a serious post since I decided to join

I wasn't completely serious, hence the silly smilie. In your case it would work, tho. 3k+ posts and 5k+ rep comes out to "not an a-hole" and I never remember you behaving badly. But again, I wasn't really serious.

:shower:

oooh man, what's next?! our smileys?! nooooo!!! :dunno: :eyecrazy::cry:

I don't think I can post without a smiley! :nana:

I wonder which will be back first, these forum features or taming:laugh:

I refuse to post unless I get my cfd for doing it!!!! :mad:

ooops....:ahh:

Back