Help: Title,icons,cfd gone?

did it work? :lolup:

CFD's and Forum Icons must be so complicated to take 2 years to fix! :dunno:

I miss them!

Can you imagine the frustration of working on something for 2 years without making any progress (at least that we know of)? We should admire this kind of dedication!

:saint:

The entire CFD system has been temporarily disabled while I sort out some performance issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Upgrades to the forum software will be performed tonight, which will hopefully address the performance issues and all the CFD system to be reactivated.

I still have not found a suitable (i.e. secure and reliable) replacement for the forum add-on that powered the old CFD system.

Until such an add-on system can be implemented and tested, the CFD system will remain on hold. However, rest assured that all members' CFD balances are stored safely in the forum database.

In all seriousness, this issue is 2 years old now!
(and over 1.5 years without a response from 711 about it)...

how about an update?... there must be SOMETHING that can be done?! :dunno:

some people did pay for CFD's!

Think someone is swimming in cfd somewhere like bahamas where it's warm

some people did pay for CFD's!

Well not paid directly but traded ingame items for EFD, and now all gone.

Want my EFD back !!!!

I still have not found a suitable (i.e. secure and reliable) replacement for the forum add-on that powered the old CFD system.

Until such an add-on system can be implemented and tested, the CFD system will remain on hold. However, rest assured that all members' CFD balances are stored safely in the forum database.

is this still "on hold", or just plain given up on?...

Can we just have the icons and customizations back for free?! :yup:

how about an update?
been over 2 years now 711 :dunno::popcorn:

Surely you've noticed which section of the forum this thread is in?

"ooOOOoOOooOoOOOoo: Final resting place for closed threads, subforums and archived items."

I strongly suspect that in moving this thread to this section of the forum, 711 has indicated that he will not be re-visiting this topic.

Surely you've noticed which section of the forum this thread is in?

"ooOOOoOOooOoOOOoo: Final resting place for closed threads, subforums and archived items."

I strongly suspect that in moving this thread to this section of the forum, 711 has indicated that he will not be re-visiting this topic.

Just like cavemans sex life! *badum tss*

Jokes aside I guess I'll never have my funny icons, pink text and be able to award people efd for smart posts

I don't think 711 would try to sweep the loss of this important forum functionality under the rug without any kind of update or apology. After all, some people paid real money for their EFDs. (Not to 711, tho.)

:dunno:

If it indeed is now deprecated, then my largest single loss ever will be to the forum (in the form of bought cfd) and not to the game.

If it indeed is now deprecated, then my largest single loss ever will be to the forum (in the form of bought cfd) and not to the game.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Just like cavemans sex life! *badum tss*
hah!... :lolup: but, yeah, jokes aside...

I don't remember this thread being in this section...
(it shouldn't be here, should be moved back to where it belongs!)

what a slap in the face without any response from 711! lame-o!!!

c'mon, why not just give the icons and customizations out for free if there's to be no more CFD function?!?

Serica, at least you still see this! stick up for us regular forum goers, call a meeting or something!

halp! :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Or we could update the forum to something new? :scratch2:

That's what caused the problem in the first place.

This is worse than taming, at least that came back.
Lol on the taming dig.

As as for the forum, isn't this just an upgraded version of the old forum? Not sure my self but I think it is.
The reason for my suggestion was I noticed Arks new change in forums has the ability to earn pionts, (cash) that can be used for new stuff they are implementing later. It seems similar to what we had before with EFD's. :)

WE don´t forget it, any news about that.

Come on 711

Bumping this thread to remind of this loss.

how will anyone know I have an opalo and ESL without icons?! the people must know....

If this thread was an old sandwich we'd definitely have ants by now

Would be nice to see this feature back. It is strange we are all stuck on green rep bars.

Plus I would like my EFD back :laugh:

nah... the ants would have eaten the sandwich, then starving ate eachother, then the last ant would have died of starvation...

and there! no more ants! :yay: ...

seriously though, just give us the icons!!! :banghead:

seriously though, just give us the icons!!! :banghead:

That's not how this works here--

"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!"

He does not give it back :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Since this seems unlikely to ever happen, how about just free icons?

efd fund yeah!

Oh nearly forget about my EFD, it was a lot back that days.
I want it back too.

And another year passed, and still we haven´t our EFDs back

@711, any updates regarding CFD?

Back