What is "dummy armor?"

Magix

Alpha
I've been waiting a while to buy 6a's, and now that i've gotten them, drones 1-3 are way too easy.

What armor could I use that would max the 6a's with zero decay on the armor?

Assuming you are referring to the terminology Entropedia uses, "dummy" armor is any armor that would not decay against a given mob. Pixie would be considered a "dummy" armor against Drones, since its protection types are cut, stab, and impact, and Drones only deal burn and penetration.

Obviously which armor sets would be considered dummy armor will change depending on mob selection.

I've been waiting a while to buy 6a's, and now that i've gotten them, drones 1-3 are way too easy.

What armor could I use that would max the 6a's with zero decay on the armor?

I guess pixie since it doesn't take any burn or pen..

~Danimal

Assuming you are referring to the terminology Entropedia uses, "dummy" armor is any armor that would not decay against a given mob. Pixie would be considered a "dummy" armor against Drones, since its protection types are cut, stab, and impact, and Drones only deal burn and penetration.

Obviously which armor sets would be considered dummy armor will change depending on mob selection.

tooo fast beat me to it!

~Danimal

Dummy Armor = Any Armor that some Dummy would invest the equivilant of a small car into.

Menace

p/s...... sorry.... couldn't resist!

Dummy Armor = Any Armor that some Dummy would invest the equivilant of a small car into.

Menace

p/s...... sorry.... couldn't resist!

:(

~Danimal

Back