Info: Triple... Triple Club...

Health - 317
Laser Weaponry Tech (natural) - 21,980
Handgun (natural) - 17,037

Two completely arbitrary attributes (having little or nothing to do with one another) in no way, shape or form dictate how much or how little time someone has spent in Entropia. The only reason I posted is because Joker asked me via pm.

You and Kimmi should just form a society already.

Ty for posting... U have enough or not?
I am sure u have agility and hp...
Any others?

well, i would say hp + highest hit + highest dmg + evade + dodge and u get a number that is what matters in the end....

hp 100
lwt hit 100
lwt dmg 100
evade 100
dodge 100

score - 500

true hunters list!

Last edited:
Two completely arbitrary attributes (having little or nothing to do with one another) in no way, shape or form dictate how much or how little time someone has spent in Entropia.

No, they "dictate" (as you put it) how much time you've been actively playing EU - how much additional time you've wasted on chatting or trading is not included, but then again, who cares how many hours you chat a day...? ;)

From your pretty negative post i think we can deduct that you have health & agility above 100, but no other attribute? :p

well, i would say hp + highest hit + highest dmg + evade + dodge and u get a number that is what matters in the end....

hp 100
lwt hit 100
lwt dmg 100
evade 100
dodge 100

score - 500

true hunters list!

How do we know you have brought these skills? The whole idea of this club is show players who have worked to get there skills and not the size of their ped card.

Well, I always thought it would be nice to have a thread that had all players with uber attributes for everyone to see. Most of the pictures are outdated (made in VU 9.4) so if someone can provide a recent screen, pls post it in this thread so I can update. (I hope no-one gets mad at me for taking screens of them :ahh: ) I am missing a lot of very skilled players but I lost a lot of pictures cause of a faulty HDD...

Here's a start:

dandanpetrov.jpg

ronajron.jpg

bluefire.gif

jorgejorribeiro.jpg

angel_669964.gif

hyperion.gif

skalman_.jpg

leafen.gif

jodavvv.jpg

gravedigger.jpg

rickterscale.jpg

mirandax.jpg

whiz.gif

voland.gif

vixen.gif

stormer.gif

stoikow.gif

starman.gif

star.gif

snowflake.gif

slate.gif

rei.gif

parker.gif

nzr.gif

liga.gif

joat.gif

groggen.gif

goober.gif

focus.gif

faustian.gif

fancy.gif

darker.gif

cybe.gif

burnsey_310680.gif

avery_677579.gif

ericbuzzlightyear.jpg

etopia.jpg

TJ:bandit:

talked to Star if he isnt on the list now I think after some missions he will be ;)

Tough HP 330+
Agiltiy 100+
Intel not sure...

Joda VVV can be added to the list too

need to talk to voland (not the warants one)
Stoik (mjukis)
liga/phenoix
gem
tory of CC also made it

I know some ban players had it... but no way to confirm or scan...
Hieronyme
Andy
HunterZ

Last edited:
Short but uber is includes...

Ronaj "ron" Dehverain
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?9-ron
Health : weak... 99.2+
Agility : 199
Intelligence : 104

Psyche : 53
Stamina : 9
Strength : 85
HEALTH I check skill scanner... with these attributes he is at 99.2 HP..
so even though his last scan was "weak" HP... I am rather confident he has over 100 HP

James BlueFire Sunderland
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?1802-BlueFire
Health : Medium
Agility : 195
Intelligence :104

Psyche :
Stamina :
Strength :

Dan Dan Petrov dust
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?5962-Dan59

Health : Tough
Agility : 181
Intelligence : 131

Psyche : 99
Stamina : 40
Strength : 144

Jorge Jor Ribeiro
Agility : 166
Intelligence : 105

Psyche :
Stamina :
Strength :

david manic goliath Warants
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?9924-goliath

Health : Tough 279
Agility : 166
Intelligence : 109

Psyche : 60
Stamina : 27
Strength : 83

Angel Shadow Heart cK Coat Killers
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?706-Angel
Agility : 150
Intelligence : 103

Psyche :
Stamina :
Strength :

Buzz Erik Lightyear Planet Express
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?247-Buzz-Erik-Lightyear
Health : Tough 267
Agility : 105
Intelligence : 120
Psyche :
Stamina :
Strength :

Joker Poker Uber Smoker Black Angels HQ
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?5166-Joker

Agility : 103
Intelligence : 79
Psyche : 40
Stamina : 12
Strength : 100

(all based on last known screen shots)
MUST HAVE ATLEAST MEDIUM HP OR SCREEN SHOT CONFIRMATION OF HP TO BE USED ON THIS LIST

ON THE BUBBLE

Ruthless NZR Tony Demanoe RELICS
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?308-dekel

Agility : 134
Intelligence : 98.7
Psyche : 25
Stamina : 9
Strength : 54
(should be joining in a week or 2)

Updates for the day...

if you can help me get in contact with ron... Bluefire... Angel... Jor... VVV... Gem... Liga... Tory... Optima...any others who have 3x100 i would appreciate it and plus rep u many times :)

Since you have so many old players there... he no longer plays but I wouldn't doubt that Darkfire had 100+ in Strength, a lot more in agility and I know his hp was well over 100. I think Dan was one of the only people I'd seen with strength higher than Darkfire... of course this is pre-missions. One of the earliest hard core skilling long blade person I ever knew. Gone / sold out but certainly not forgotten. :)

Since you have so many old players there... he no longer plays but I wouldn't doubt that Darkfire had 100+ in Strength, a lot more in agility and I know his hp was well over 100. I think Dan was one of the only people I'd seen with strength higher than Darkfire... of course this is pre-missions. One of the earliest hard core skilling long blade person I ever knew. Gone / sold out but certainly not forgotten. :)

hey thank you for the heads up... might try to contact him... maybe he will log in for me :)

2006 he had
105 agility
90 strength
180 HP

Rei is the newest entry to this club :)
9th person

146 agility
102 intel
tough HP

cK is becoming well represented on this list...
I think Gem has enough too

Last edited:
Health - 317
Laser Weaponry Tech (natural) - 21,980
Handgun (natural) - 17,037

Two completely arbitrary attributes (having little or nothing to do with one another) in no way, shape or form dictate how much or how little time someone has spent in Entropia. The only reason I posted is because Joker asked me via pm.

You and Kimmi should just form a society already.

Two geniuses, eh?

This was fixed and the stamina reversed for those who repeated the missions.

Biggest flaw with this list is that very active ranged weapon hunters like Starman has very low intel and strength but high agility, a true uber ranged weapon hunter has 140+ agility and low intelligence since that is a sign of very active hunting and very little or none auto fapping.

This is only valid for old ubers before the attribute nerf, today it impossible to reach that agility level just by hunting.

I am not sure how he got it... i know there was a bugged mission on rocktropia that allowed users to replay and replay the mission as many times as possible to get UL stamina... until MA fixed it...

not saying he is an offender.... but this is likely the way he achived this feat...

Perhaps one way to make sure that people who are extremely active in only one profession can make the list is to count each multiple of 100 (not including health).

So for example if you have 200 agility and 300 health you can make the list. I think a few of the most uber hunters are getting pretty close to 200 agility these days?

For anyone who is intrested in jioning this exculsive cub. The new army missions on ROCKtropia has a bonus round for any one who has done all the boot camp missions. This has now been confirmed by my mentor Shaman Wizard Legend who after finished the Catscepades #4 - kill 1000 Wild Cats reward 1 Stamina got a bonus Z.D.F mission to get more skills.

http://www.neverdie.com/hall-fame-achievements/12547-1k-cat-mission-rewards-zdf-bonus.html

might have to head back to rocktropia :)

Perhaps one way to make sure that people who are extremely active in only one profession can make the list is to count each multiple of 100 (not including health).

So for example if you have 200 agility and 300 health you can make the list. I think a few of the most uber hunters are getting pretty close to 200 agility these days?

HP anyone can buy that....
I can maybe see 200 agility at 2x100...
or 200 strength... 200 intel :) but then again these stats have to be many years away :)

yea... maybe we can make some exceptions...
but i think this list is going to get too big then...
right now i think it has about 15 people in total... and will grow every week as more people finish missions...

HP anyone can buy that....
I can maybe see 200 agility at 2x100...
or 200 strength... 200 intel :) but then again these stats have to be many years away :)

yea... maybe we can make some exceptions...
but i think this list is going to get too big then...
right now i think it has about 15 people in total... and will grow every week as more people finish missions...

Yes, as I said, health would have to be excluded, so to look at the example again:

Someone with 200 agility and 300 health will get 2 points for the agility and 1 point for the Health, giving them the 3 points needed.

As I can't imagine there are many people in the game with 200+ in a non-health attribute I don't think it would add very many people to the list.

This was fixed and the stamina reversed for those who repeated the missions.

Biggest flaw with this list is that very active ranged weapon hunters like Starman has very low intel and strength but high agility, a true uber ranged weapon hunter has 140+ agility and low intelligence since that is a sign of very active hunting and very little or none auto fapping.

This is only valid for old ubers before the attribute nerf, today it impossible to reach that agility level just by hunting.

About " This is only valid for old ubers before the attribute nerf ". My avatar was born after attribute nerf, but i have 112 in agility.:)

I think you understand what i mean.
I had 87 agility when i came back after attribute nerf and im at 104 now and have alot of agility mission i can do still, can probably reach 120 with some mission grinding and with more planets and new missions on them we will be able to reach 200 and beyond in a couple of years.

About " This is only valid for old ubers before the attribute nerf ". My avatar was born after attribute nerf, but i have 112 in agility.:)

Please, put Boorum Male into this list.

They have triple...erm...you know that thing....the...the middle stuff...dam I got too excited now. :(

10 Avatars!

Ronaj "ron" Dehverain

Dan Dan Petrov dust

Jorge Jor Ribeiro Desert Rangers

Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu cK Coat Killers

Patrik Stormer Deluxe Death on Arrival

(all based on last known screen shots)
MUST HAVE ATLEAST MEDIUM HP OR SCREEN SHOT CONFIRMATION OF HP TO BE USED ON THIS LIST

14 Avatars!

Ronaj "ron" Dehverain

Dan Dan Petrov dust

Jorge Jor Ribeiro Desert Rangers

Phoenix Conquista De la Nova Death on Arrival

Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu cK Coat Killers

Warants Skalman Skalmansson Warants

Thorb Focus Galleck Amethera Demons

Ruthless NZR Tony Demanoe RELICS

Patrik Stormer Deluxe Death on Arrival

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I hear VVV makes the list too waiting to talk with him though...

#15 maybe ;)

anyone know if Bluefire was one of the players ban?
if so i dont think he should be on list... since well... that avatar is basically doesnt exist anymore

still need to talk to...
Joda VVV
voland (not the warants one)
Stoik (mjukis)
gem
tory of CC

days bump

anyone know if Bluefire was one of the players ban?
if so i dont think he should be on list... since well... that avatar is basically doesnt exist anymore

still need to talk to...
Joda VVV
voland (not the warants one)
Stoik (mjukis)
gem
tory of CC

days bump

Joda still around? :scratch2: I thought he sold out and quit...or did he come back? :scratch2: or ... maybe this is someone else? :scratch2: still confused here...

~Danimal

Joda still around? :scratch2: I thought he sold out and quit...or did he come back? :scratch2: or ... maybe this is someone else? :scratch2: still confused here...

~Danimal

I think he has some stuff that are still for sale, so he probably log in to
check progress of that... not sure thou'. :)

i will list people who didnt make the list based on older screen shots... maybe you have heard of them...

Jenna Star Mercury

here's a newer screen shot for ya!...

star.jpg

I just happened to run into Dan too, here's new pic...

dan.jpg

freakin ubah much?! :bowdown::lift:

Chairman of the the Quintuple Triple club!
needs Stamina and Vain feets!

Any on this list start after 2007?

Or even 2005 come to that.

Back