Harassment of newbie at Carabok spawn at Celeste Quarry... Ruining New players Experiences!

Status

Infinity01

Stalker
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
Harassment of newbies at Carabok spawn near Celeste Quarry... Ruining New players Experiences!

Currently the best skilling mob for new players is theCarabok @ Arkadia. The spawn area at Celeste Quarry (basically twin peaks of Arkadia) is very nice and close to tp, As a result a lot of both old, and new players are there. However, a busy spot is prone to all kinds of stuff. both good and bad. This thread is about a few member of a soc harassing the newbies..
The persons involved here are:
1. Zoe ( zoe Elizabeth Jackson)
2. Ubah (Ubah Leetsauce Leetas)
3. Remco StOnEdSnIpEr
4.Norsha (she didn't do mob stealing afaik but was supporting others actions).

All of them are from Hotplanetrock.com radio.

Today I went to the spawn at Celeste Qaurry a bit away from most ppl.. I tagged a few and let them hit me... but when i was doing my 2nd group.. 2 persons came over to my place abd one started to shoot at the mobs I tagged despite plenty of mobs surrounding us...
see the pics

Ubah started to shoot at mobs.. I requested not to take my mobs (local chat)

Despite my request He kept killing my mobs

even after requsting them not to do it... Zoe did it again...

Pics and vid.

One can see in the chat window, I've requested them not to take mobs from me again...and yet Zoe did it!

Zoe dancing infront of me and asking to kiss her butt!

I was thinking, what to do about it... should I submit a support case... or not... But then I wanted to see more evidence.. to see if it was a pattern... So, I went back after a while

see the pic

As I was running towards the spawn area... I found Trick was complaining about taking mobs..

So here again I found zoe, Ubah, remco all from the same soc doing the same thing... This time though it was remco who took the mobs from Tricks...

...they took mobs even after he requested not to ....

AFAIK, 3 persons from the same soc (hotplanetrock.com radio ) were doing this crap with the noobs.

norsha_defending_zoe.jpg

Norsha, also from the same soc supporting them via local chat!

Ofcourse I"m not saying the whole soc is like that.....but as you can see they were defending each other

.here are the chat logs:

There are few reasons to include the name of a Society, and posting it in the forum.

1. The evidence is crystal clear ... suported by local chat, pics and vid. ... it's not the usual "he says she says".

2. Soc name is there coz 4 persons from the same soc were invloved... and they were supporting each other in their act. The objective is to warn the soc in the public so that they'd be forced to take actions regardless of the status of the persons involved in these harassment.

3. It should act as a deterent not only to those involved .. but also to all other potential abusers.
The new players who are joining Arkadia should have a pleasant friendly atmosphere, and that should not be allowed to be ruined by a few trash of EU.

4. Posting in the forum is the best and fastest way to take this situation to the public, and hopefully a remedy to the problem... especially number 3.

5. Finally I'm not sure, after posting here, of any benefit of reporting the incident to MA... So. i'm postponning reporting it to MA...

Last edited:
Wrong forum.

You wont be able to post the full details on the ark forum owing to their rules but u could pm cyrus with the evidence you have and let him deal with it.

Wrong forum.

You wont be able to post the full details on the ark forum owing to their rules but u could pm cyrus with the evidence you have and let him deal with it.

I know it's the wrong forum .. that's why i've posted it in other planets sections
also I'm not used to arkadia forum!

Maybe ask calypto to educate his socmembers a bit.

Actually I've no idea about that soc... and I've decided not to look at the info before posting it!

I've pm'd Cyrus with a link to this thread.

b4 this thread is deleted I'd just like to say :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Get a gun which does 1 kill shot and hunt with that a whiile in their range. They will get bored quickly. Noobs ruining other Noobs experience, i guess has always been like that. That does not mean it is ok, but i guess not much to be done about that.

When ever that happens to me I let them get a few shots on my mob, then I one hit it with a bigger gun. Wasted ammo from them.

Alternatively you could just move to a different location.

When ever that happens to me I let them get a few shots on my mob, then I one hit it with a bigger gun. Wasted ammo from them.

Alternatively you could just move to a different location.
It's not for me... I posted it mostly to prevent harassment of new players... Actually I was thinking to start shooting their mob... but decided not to ... instead posting in the forum would likely help other players!

ROCKtropia has some very good mobs for skilling. The theifs in New harlem are L5, L7 and L12 you can also get mission that you can get exrta skills from killing them. Also the nuclear fullout shelter has a low hp mob that are L23, L27, L35 that can be taken out with a B.A.M.F zk1 and noobs can speed through skills and mentorship. Also they drop hard rock and globel sometimes.

I know it's the wrong forum .. that's why i've posted it in other planets sections
also I'm not used to arkadia forum!

maybe you should pm Vantastic to get access to ark forum....can be a e-mail issue....

and yes ...it is a shame to harras people..especially newcomer..

Usually if you use a gun that one shots something and clear the entire area in a short time they realise they are shooting rubber bands at godzilla and leave. That or go up the hill and drag a few oro over and stand next to them asking how their day is till the oro aggros on them. That usually works best of you bring them presents and talk nicely to them.

When idiots used to bug me like that at swamp id go find a few atrax to bring to them and then stand there asking how the wife and kids are doing to make nice conversation.

ROCKtropia has some very good mobs for skilling. The theifs in New harlem are L5, L7 and L12 you can also get mission that you can get exrta skills from killing them. Also the nuclear fullout shelter has a low hp mob that are L23, L27, L35 that can be taken out with a B.A.M.F zk1 and noobs can speed through skills and mentorship. Also they drop hard rock and globel sometimes.

Now that you mentioned it, i just have to add. I dont hunt or specifically go skilling much (pirating takes up all my game time) But the Nuclear bunker mob are exceptional for skilling.

I went from prof 15 Cryo to 24 in just 4 or 5 lacerating II chips on that mob. I actually had to ask some other players on my fl if that was normal and they confirmed it was for real. Skilled a bit of mellee for hp there too and its super skilling mob.

As for the topic....not much you can do but report and even then it might take ages. While it does i would certainly interrupt the guy who is harassing. If not that then just move to dif pos while waqit for support i guess

I got a similar experience with them, can't remember who exactly but remember their soc, for 10 minutes or so kept killing every mob I was sweating.

So, I just moved to a random firebase academy...they are sucky players with too much free time.

Anyone who has experienced this behavior should send in a support ticket. The more people who complain, the better chance that MA will do something. This is the best way to protect other from this kind of harassment.

Just my 2pec, for what it's worth :laugh:

Cheers!

Anyone who has experienced this behavior should send in a support ticket. The more people who complain, the better chance that MA will do something. This is the best way to protect other from this kind of harassment.

Just my 2pec, for what it's worth :laugh:

Cheers!

Agree. Infinity please check your pms on Ark forum when you can.

Heey my name is in the pictures! :D

SPAM RULZ! :girl:

lol

Calypto dont run this soc I do, R3D, and the truth is that this whiney person ran those mobs over our noobs soo zoe as coleader killed em. it wasnt ks, it was protecting our own. and btw, Mr. Whiner, post more than a 7 sec vid if u want more believability! I do not advocate ksing, OR MOB TRAINING soo dont train and your mobs wont die.

Just Sad

Well, first off. I accept your challenge of a report.

2nd, You ran mobs at me and my train I was setting up.

3rd, a 7 second video of me killing a mob...really...what the hell is this showing, oh...me killing a mob.

Now, I'll admit openly...yeah I KSed you. This was only after you kept coming up at use PMing us and causing some BS. Your the one at fault. I would have been more then happy to let your train go by...but you decided to run them into my group. So...we killed them. Deal with it.

Now, you came back at use twice after this. You sought out trouble. This isn't harassment...this is you being retarded and causing problems and making it seem like your the victim.

And yes...I did dance in front of you and tell you to "Kiss my Butt". That I will be happy to admit. Moreover...You can still kiss my Butt...over and over and over again.

Now, the issue with Trick...that was an accident on a new player, HPR.com has taken on over 100 new players over just the last month. Which we are training up to send out into the world of EU. Not everyone of them is going to be able to know everything and have the best computer to see and load everything fast enough to not hit someone elses mob. It happens thousands of times a day...shit happens. Your the first person I've meet that went on a tie raid over this. Which..its just sad.

Now for Nina backing me up...She's not in my SOC...I'm in ~HotPlanetRock.com~, we are still "the same soc" but not the same soc. And Nina didnt even have any notice of what happened. Also, side not to Nina if you read this...gratz on doing your discipleship in 3 days...great dedication.

Now, back to you "TIME", this has been a waste of my "TIME". I wish I had the "TIME" to go on. But I don't.

I'll leave you with this: Deal with the facts: You ran mobs at us, Your mobs died, You cried wolf and now your so sad that you've posted on a forum...YOU MAD BRO?

Now, I'll talk with the our SOCs and once again explain what KSing is and Mob Training is.

Now, I'll send a report in on myself for you and link your post in. I'll take care of the work for you. Your Welcome.

But, I see you in space or PvP in general...your my perma target now. A simple "Sorry for being a Dbag" for being a Dbag will suffice on a lift of my perma target.

Also, just remember...every mob around you is not yours, you can target and tag them all you want. To some...you look like a player in need of assistance when running away from a group of mobs. Others see it as a mob train coming to kill them and TT their gear. Not everyone will see it as you training skills, but when you run a train at someone...thats harassment...so...my report I'm sending, will also include my report of your mob train...and that...I have the "TIME" for.

Enjoy,

Zoe E. Jackson

I didnt know about this soc b4 and no clue about them...and I didnt' want to know about them b4 posting.
Since this thread i've heard many people complaining aboutmembers of this soc hotplanetrocl.com radio.

So, I became really curious about the the society. Just now i looked into the soc terminal for the first time.

After looking into the society info... Now i'm not surprised at all why we have so many complaints about this soc.... take a look at the picture... and you'd know why ..............:)

hotplanetrockcom_radio_is_foundend_on_the_principle_of_no_rules_366034.jpg

Last edited:
2nd, You ran mobs at me and my train I was setting up.

Just one word: lies.

3rd, a 7 second video of me killing a mob...really...what the hell is this showing, oh...me killing a mob.

the pics and vids tell it all... and yes i've the full video..i was not there to do video recording of anything. By the time i started... you've killed the first mob... and in the video it was the 2nd mob you've killed.... after that i did probably 1 mins with recording... but you didnt' come up again.... so i removed that portion. wanted to show just what is needed...

The reason is simple a lot of pics and info to go through.. so i posted just the pertinent portion!

Finally, the main purpose of this thread is to prevent such situations... I didnt' report it to MA... coz I thought it'd be better if the soc and people take actions against such things... IF you work on your soc to improve yourself and your soc members.. then i'd feel my effort is successful, atleast in part...

As for the threat.. i'd simply return with a smile :)

Last edited:

the pics and vids tell it all... and yes i've the full video..i was not there to video recording anything... by the time i started... you've killed the first mob... and in the video it was the 2nd mob you've killed.... after that i did probably 1 mins with recording... but you didnt' come up again.... so i removed that portion. wanted to show just what is needed...

The reason is simple a lot of pics and info to go through.. so i posted just the pertinent portion!

Finally, the main purpose of this thread is to prevent such situations... I didnt' report it to MA... coz I thought it'd be better if the soc and people take actions against such things... IF you work on your soc to improve yourself and your soc members.. then i'd feel my effort is successful, atleast in part...

As for the threat.. i'd simply return with a smile :)

Now we dont have soc rules...we just have fun. We dont require anything of anyone. You are free to do what you like...we are not nazi's here. We dont force players to do our bidding, we let you play how you want...simple as that.

My reports in with this forum post. As well as my report on your mob train. So...we will leave it to MA to do whatever. Enjoy staying a new player your whole life. Your standing at the terminals now...Ill wait for a PM to see what you want to do.

could also be seen as editing the evidence.
Anyway mob training and ksing is not breaking the eula its just rude and obnoxious . It only breaks the eula when it becomes harassment . Im not defending anyone here , now the finger has been pointed time will tell if this soc is another "we do as we like regardless of others" soc. If they are simply move away from them or show them whos boss if you can. next!

I call bullshit on you Zoe, provide evidence of those "PMs" or "mob training" like infinity did, and btw try to explain the "I am god I do what I want" and "kiss my ass" stuff...what was that? your brother/sister typing? BS...

Tut Tut

The decent thing in game is to let the person have the mob, who ran into it first. Zoe or should i say God, I personally think you were out of order there, but thats only my opinion. You would have seriously p****D me of, and most people i know in game.

Your guvner or leader of the society should have told you off. I will now be weary of the society you are in, i know its not the full society, but now is the time your leader should step in.:mad:

I call bullshit on you Zoe, BS...

OFC he is doing that now.

And thats why earlier I said this:

:)

provide evidence of those "PMs" or "mob training" like infinity did, and btw try to explain the "I am god I do what I want" and "kiss my ass" stuff...what was that? your brother/sister typing? BS...

But to highlight the points you were making here is the chat screenshot:

zoe_is_obviously_a_liar_518722.jpg

Enjoy :)

Status
Back