Looking for an active soc

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Hi, everyone

As some of you may know, I've been away for over a year now, and upon logging into entropia I sadly learned my society is no longer as active as it used to be, so I'm not really able to pester them with all my questions. I'm sad to make this decision, because they're all very nice people and good friends, but I feel I must find a new home.

About me:
- 23 years old
- Time Zone UTC -3 (very flexible hours though)
- 120k total skills
- 149 Health

What I'm looking for in a society:
- Active people. At least 5 people online for the better part of the day would be good.
- Fun and friendly people. Being talkative and humorous is a must.
- Not mind an endless torrent of noobvet questions.
- Players spread across all professions is a bonus, but not a must.
- Not mind my mumbling about bad loot every once in a while. Oh, who am I kidding? I do that a lot.
- Agreeing unconditionally to everything I say. You know the saying, "Opinions are like assholes... some of them are really fucked up!".

Former soc mates and friends who have moved on to fancy societies while I've been gone are also free to invite me to said fancy societies, I would totally not mind it at all.

So yeah, if you think I'd fit in your society and that you fit my requirements send me a shout (preferably not as PMs, since my PM inbox is almost full and I have a lot of PMs I really don't wanna delete).

P.S.: To be fair and give every invitation a chance I'll just stay in each soc I'm invited to for a few days to get a general feel of what it's like, then switch to the next one and after visiting all I'll make up my mind, if that's ok with you. I'm sure it's gonna be a tough choice, but I'd also like to give others who see this thread at a later time a chance.

So keep those invitations coming! (Or don't if you don't want to give me a hard time deciding... :) )

Last edited:
Sounds like the Gloryhound Irregulars might be just for you! I think we fit all of your requirements, and you would be a brilliant edition to our society.

Feel free to drop us an application, or PM me or any other Hound if you are interested, or have any questions. :)

Kaos would be a perfect fit for you Huskie. :)

Sounds like the Gloryhound Irregulars might be just for you! I think we fit all of your requirements, and you would be a brilliant edition to our society.

Feel free to drop us an application, or PM me or any other Hound if you are interested, or have any questions. :)

Alright, I've asked around in Twins if there's anyone from your soc around and got no reply, so I'll just leave an application.

However to be fair and give every invitation I get a chance I'll just stay in each soc I'm invited to for a few days to get a general feel of what it's like, then switch to the next one, and after visiting all I'll make up my mind, if that's ok with you. I'm sure it's gonna be a tough choice, but I'd also like to give others who see this thread at a later time a chance.

Application received and accepted :thumbup:

My visit to Gloryhound Irregulars finished today.

They're a very fun bunch which I'm glad to have been given the opportunity to meet. However other socs also deserve a chance so today I apply to Kaos.

Current faction visiting queue currently is:

-Gloryhound Irregulars (visited)
-Kaos (current)
-Modified Perception
-Dark Brotherhood

Forgot to update this. :ahh:

So the day before yesterday I left Kaos, a great soc with ppl online all the time, of all different places and skill levels, and joined Modified Perception.

Current faction visiting queue is:

-Gloryhound Irregulars (visited)
-Kaos (visited)
-Modified Perception (current)
-Dark Brotherhood

Back