What Has Your Loot Looked Like Since Update?

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Hi Everyone..I was just curious of what Mobs and what Loot has been looking like out there since update? I'm always curious since I weigh and have alot of crazy notions of "Is it better in team with a higher level player?"..Is "it good if solo?"..I am always checking..Oh yeah and my theory that if I close the window after every time "does that help?"..So what Mob and what is the loot everyone is getting?...:D

hey there

I did 3, 300 ped, runs on Atrox last night, crappy return mostly low returns and being oils and wools for the most part. Had about 10 total no loots from them, but was not enough to cover cost on them.

Tried some Longu south of Notus last night, only did 150 peds using the Erdicator type 3 (Harbringer gun) and wow had awesome loot all the way, lots of oils and wools. They dropped 4 of that Cromosphere arms 3/4 were full TT. all and all i cam back with around 350+ peds goods. Was a great run, it included a 67 Ped global on a Guardian (2 Arm guards [male & female] and some eye oil).

well thats my 2 pecs

regards,

Pain

hey there

I did 3, 300 ped, runs on Atrox last night, crappy return mostly low returns and being oils and wools for the most part. Had about 10 total no loots from them, but was not enough to cover cost on them.

Tried some Longu south of Notus last night, only did 150 peds using the Erdicator type 3 (Harbringer gun) and wow had awesome loot all the way, lots of oils and wools. They dropped 4 of that Cromosphere arms 3/4 were full TT. all and all i cam back with around 350+ peds goods. Was a great run, it included a 67 Ped global on a Guardian (2 Arm guards [male & female] and some eye oil).

well thats my 2 pecs

regards,

Pain

Awesome..Ok going to check that out..Great info Pain +REP..:)

Counting just since the update I have rotated 4000 ped in ammo. (Currently doing the 10K molisk mission) Including armor and weapon decay I am so far behind 100 ped in TT value, which is not all that bad. I have 39 ped TT molisk tooth yet to sell at about 250%, and 35 ped TT some other component that sell for 120%, so including that I might actually be on break even at the moment.

After long time I tried hunt yesterday. With soc mate we went on troxes, allos and estos and loot was bad. Almost none :laugh:
But it can be probably hunted in dry period.

I just copied + pasted this from Entropia Tracker, it sums things up :) for the last couple of days.
MobMaturityLoot valueTime
AtroxGuardian57 PEDFriday, March 02, 2012 04:58
AtroxAlpha307 PEDFriday, March 02, 2012 04:45
AtroxOld Alpha179 PEDFriday, March 02, 2012 02:54
AtroxMature131 PEDFriday, March 02, 2012 00:13
AtroxGuardian118 PEDThursday, March 01, 2012 13:58
AtroxProvider57 PEDThursday, March 01, 2012 11:30
FeffoidClan Warlord56 PEDThursday, March 01, 2012 07:43
FeffoidWarlord93 PEDThursday, March 01, 2012 07:41
FeffoidHunter53 PEDThursday, March 01, 2012 07:29
AtroxDominant55 PEDThursday, March 01, 2012 05:11

I've been mainly camping Atrox for the Iron mission, provider to prowler. Have lost ped overall, not sure how much, the usual for me. Mainly oils, wools, hides. A couple of Isis LR32 (L) in globals and a lot of kidney oil (107%) in another global. My run on Feffs was brief and paid well, made a couple of hundred ped, 3 sets of (m) Thunderbird arms, an (m) Thunderbird helmet and a Korss H400 (L) pistol. Oh and last but not least - on Thursday I got 30ped worth of ESIs from Atrox, in 'silent' globals.
Regards.
Boo.

Last edited:
100px-antonio-dung_1.jpg

How My Loot Looks

Well...I had about 1200 peds and after 3 days I only have 300 peds, mainly on atrox ( iron mission) I really hope for soemthing better today:)

One strange thing I have noticed last night...2 no loot in a row on atrox, since the update the no loot was somethink like 1 in 10 or more, haven;t seen untill last night 2 no loots in a row....strange

Before VU, 80% lootless was common for me on small nonregen mobs.
Now getting less then 5% lootless. My return varies between 75-120 % per each run.
Compared to the 40-50% i used to get with maxed weapon, no armor or fap.
So since vu.7 this is the first time i find loot acceptable.

I very welcome the change

seams like loot is better on smaler mobs.. but realy bad on bigger mobs now..(50-75% return) :(

need a few weeks to test it before anyone can say how it is now tho...:wise:

bad in mining for me... but not since last VU... last 4 weeks bad now.

lost 3279 ped in last 4 mining runs (MU included)
Total peds cycled: 12054

TT-Return between 49,7 % and 70,9 %

never seen it that bad before over such a long time...

Pretty good i think......With my fav mob, i hit a global every 1/ 5 mob, hof every 1/8 and a uber 1/20ish on avg.

Hm well I have been on RockTropia lately, but the loot on the Cheetah and Daikiba has been good here since the last update :)

seams like loot is better on smaler mobs.. but realy bad on bigger mobs now..(50-75% return) :(

need a few weeks to test it before anyone can say how it is now tho...:wise:

Confirming....

Pretty good i think......With my fav mob, i hit a global every 1/ 5 mob, hof every 1/8 and a uber 1/20ish on avg.

"On your favorite mob":silly2:

I think you're overestimating there with the hofs and ubers:loco:

Not at all....ofc u cant just go get the gear, spend the time and get the loot....Much more to profiting on my mob than just shooting everyone that moves....Hell if it was that easy everyone would do it. No balancing manager for my mob. And unlike the difficulties with loot prediction on regular mob, my mob are much easier to assess on a one by one basis :tongue2:

I don't keep track anymore - it is always to depressing.

mmmm... hanging in there.

I seem to get more skilling done at lower/medium levels. such as 5-9 drones etc with IV cryo chips.

Still worried about burning big guns. But my birthday hunt this weekend so will treat myself to one or two Apis and see what happens.

I don't want massive 500+ ped swings, I should have more confidence that hofs will drop on that sort of turnover. As much as I would like to hunt like that, the reality is I think i prefer my 100-150 small chip runs.

I like it, and have fun that way. Maybe thats why i more suited to MF than big rifles.

I plan to ramp it up after all the deeds are finished, then see where that takes me.

For now fairly happy, and hope that I've got a personal hof building someone.

wish you all luck, main thing enjoy it.

rick

Oh yeah and my theory that if I close the window after every time "does that help?"

Not in the least, this is just you having magical thinking, but that's OK, I do daft things too.

As for loot, it is what I expected since the arrival of non-loots:

#1 Less frequent globals but higher average for each global, corresponding with higher HoFs on the board.

#2 Less % return on each run, on average.

I am grinding Atrox when it comes to noticing these things.

I have to say I have better loot since update, more peds per hunts.

I havent noticed anything, on drones 1-4.

Have yet to check drones..Hmmmm..I tried Atrax at Z's .. I have been there since start of Iron mission (5K Now)..and noticed 5/50 "No looters" so that was cool...and loot was (or seemed better)..I'm wondering on maybe Taxed LA are the loots better or not? The research continues...........:wtg::cool:

Im getting better averages than in my runs pre-patch. Using full CB13 (L) runs on argos for reference.

loot is terrible for me. down about 6000 ped hunting mostly malcs and sometimes allo/estos for mission. so maybe big mobs suck now? and allos/estos suck too. or i just suck and should cash out because i'm about to go broke lol. gg MA, thanks for the awesome new loot

Up and Down. Fluctuating a fair bit, but that can happen. Fairly normal overall.

Not at all....ofc u cant just go get the gear, spend the time and get the loot....Much more to profiting on my mob than just shooting everyone that moves....Hell if it was that easy everyone would do it. No balancing manager for my mob. And unlike the difficulties with loot prediction on regular mob, my mob are much easier to assess on a one by one basis :tongue2:

And whats your mob let me ask >?

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Daisy's favourite mob is other people.

Your not wrong lol...cept i call them avatars or gd, not people :D

Actually ure right about the ubers 1/20 is wrong....prolly more like 1/60 ish (depending on bunch of factors)....the avg counts on globals and hofs are however are correct :yup: But again my averages are better only because im more familiar than most with space and how ppl behave in that environment :smoke:

Last edited:
Back