What Has Your Loot Looked Like Since Update?

Your not wrong lol

Actually ure right about the ubers 1/20 is wrong....prolly more like 1/60 ish (depending on active times)....the avg counts on globals and hofs are however are correct :yup: But again my averages are better only because im more familiar than most with space and how ppl behave in that environment :smoke:

Searched the main log for your name. It came up once.... :handjob:

Searched the main log for your name. It came up once.... :handjob:

main log ^^ U kidding me ? LMAO Do you even know what i do son ? My globs, hofs and ubers dont show up in no logs cupcake LMAO Ure an older player...now why O why do you go and make stupid comments like that, making me talk to you like this eh.....ffs ^^

Last edited:
main log ^^ U kidding me ? LMAO Do you even know what i do son ? My globs, hofs and ubers dont show up in no logs cupcake LMAO Ure an older player...now why O why do you go and make stupid comments like that, making me talk to you like this eh ^^

Having a hard time to read your ghetto slang, sorry. So please explain to me why your uber loots and globals are not showing in the log? I am just asking because obviously you know something I do not.

Cupcake...lol

My loot has been pretty bad, yet it's exciting so can't complain. Mine FOMA unamped a lot. Seem to lose majority of the time of course, but seem to get more claims than amped and the feeling of getting so many globals, X, etc unamped makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Currently cycling 10k ped over and over making I ruds...If theres a word that means worse than horrible, then i'd describe it as that.

main log ^^ U kidding me ? LMAO Do you even know what i do son ? My globs, hofs and ubers dont show up in no logs cupcake LMAO Ure an older player...now why O why do you go and make stupid comments like that, making me talk to you like this eh.....ffs ^^
Dude.. don't go attack Elite. He's been playing for 10x longer then you. You don't even have the right to talk to him.. lol

Having a hard time to read your ghetto slang, sorry. So please explain to me why your uber loots and globals are not showing in the log? I am just asking because obviously you know something I do not.
He/she/it is killing people in lootable space m8!

Dude.. don't go attack Elite. He's been playing for 10x longer then you. You don't even have the right to talk to him.. lol

Yeah, Understood. But back when I used to do some pvp/pk even pvp loot showed up as globals/hof in mc, I didn't know they changed this. But I guess they changed this before Miss Daisy started to play.

Yea i realized he was a old timer, acknowledged that, which is why i was surprised he chose to try and slap his sack all over my post like that.

Yeah, Understood. But back when I used to do some pvp/pk even pvp loot showed up as globals/hof in mc, I didn't know they changed this. But I guess they changed this before Miss Daisy started to play.

Unlike planetside lootable In Lootable Space MA dont insert any loot on gd kills...i get only what the ava had, and that doesnt show up on trackers.

Why, is he God, or some fourth generation entity we haven't heard about?

He is a player and I'll tell you this for nought, you can be a dummy after 10 yrs or an expert after 1.

It depends.

No offence really but such talk is like, well, mad.

To catch up with the original post, it stands to reason that the introduction of no-loots - novas as many of them are - exist for a reason. That reason, as far as I can tell at this point, is to pacify us with less frequent globals and allow much higher on-average HoFs. At some point my guess is this will culminate in ubahs.. fat HoFs and ATHs which will support the long-awaited ( and poorly thought out ) advertising run.

They only think of advertising in terms of bigass HoFs.. stupid... no, I mean, really stupid.

He is a player and I'll tell you this for nought, you can be a dummy after 10 yrs or an expert after 1.

It depends.

To catch up with the original post, it stands to reason that the introduction of no-loots - novas as many of them are - exist for a reason. That reason, as far as I can tell at this point, is to pacify us with less frequent globals and allow much higher on-average HoFs. At some point my guess is this will culminate in ubahs.. fat HoFs and ATHs which will support the long-awaited ( and poorly thought out ) advertising run.

They only think of advertising in terms of bigass HoFs.. stupid... no, I mean, really stupid.

So I assume you lump yourself into the expert after 1 group.

It depends.

I never claimed myself to be an expert. I asked why it doesn't show as a global in mc, like it used to do before. I admit my lack of knowledge in the pk/pvp HoF and Global subject, which is why I asked. I just assumed it was still working as it did before, but obviously it had changed. You do have to admit though that when someone come claim they global and hof every 5th mob and uber on every 20th, someone is bound to question credibility, right?

Yea i realized he was a old timer, acknowledged that, which is why i was surprised he chose to try and slap his sack all over my post like that.

Unlike planetside lootable In Lootable Space MA dont insert any loot on gd kills...i get only what the ava had, and that doesnt show up on trackers.

So you could have said so, obviously I didn't know. Sorry I stepped on your toes Miss Shirley.

So you could have said so, obviously I didn't know. Sorry I stepped on your toes Miss Shirley.

If you had asked i would have. Instead of giving me agro on your first post which resulted in a bitch slap :tongue2:....UNLESS in your country :handjob: is a replacement for the standard question mark ...ie ?

If you had asked i would have. Instead of giving me agro on your first post which resulted in a bitch slap :tongue2:....UNLESS in your country :handjob: is a replacement for the standard question mark ...ie ?

:handjob: is a replacement for BS like your post sounded like. I didn't notice any bitch slap though. Enough about that, I didn't mean to offend you Miss. Lets move on.

loot is terrible for me. down about 6000 ped hunting mostly malcs and sometimes allo/estos for mission. so maybe big mobs suck now? and allos/estos suck too. or i just suck and should cash out because i'm about to go broke lol. gg MA, thanks for the awesome new loot

You mean big mobs suck with all the aurli / kreltin / atrox big drops lately?

I'm always curious since I weigh and have alot of crazy notions of ...:D

Back on Topic...

I find loot is better if I shoot the mob rather than swimming around under it looking for it's...........:tongue4:

:silly2:

You mean big mobs suck with all the aurli / kreltin / atrox big drops lately?

Can't answer for him, but aurli/kreltin/atrox isn't big mobs...

Loot is better, but less on the more common types.

Well I've been analyzing the loots that have beeen drooping previous to and after the VU12.51 update and I can say this.

Overall the Loot has been probably the best i about 2-3 years.. not really bad drops and very no looters...

However.....

Certain types of loot have been not dropping even those are in fact supposed to be more common than what they are now.

Take basic Leather extractors. These are failry common items in most of the mobs, but as of late there has been less and less of them falling as of late and more and more advanced leather extractors, as well as more advanced wood, and stone extractors.

So it makes me wonder... if the Loot tables have been nerfed now.. so may be that they need to rebalance the loot

Has anyone else noticed that as well?

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. The Bline Sniper.

Well its been alot better in regards to yellow text and no looters with icons (AKA fagmints). This had made me get the hunting bug just a bit recently.

Sadly as all things MA they quickly shot it down yesterday. We had a soc hunt for one of our members birthdays and went hit dome 4 on CP. We hunted there in various team formations for 8+ hours..I was the weakest link in the team and burned thru an ASI 40 + amp and an ASI 30+ amp then went and bought an Apis from Buzz to boot.....Not one friggin hof and only one item drop. We had some serious fire power there (Ml's+ dante DOA SH +dante to name the better gear) for all this and ended up looting like it was an opalo swunt.

Take the loot balancer to the freakin hospital he has an inner ear infection and is quite tilted atm. That or send his ass to detox.

even with out that uber i had... loot is rather acceptable... i like it
whatever changes happened... keep them :) and u keep me happy :)

Well its been alot better in regards to yellow text and no looters with icons (AKA fagmints). This had made me get the hunting bug just a bit recently.

Sadly as all things MA they quickly shot it down yesterday. We had a soc hunt for one of our members birthdays and went hit dome 4 on CP. We hunted there in various team formations for 8+ hours..I was the weakest link in the team and burned thru an ASI 40 + amp and an ASI 30+ amp then went and bought an Apis from Buzz to boot.....Not one friggin hof and only one item drop. We had some serious fire power there (Ml's+ dante DOA SH +dante to name the better gear) for all this and ended up looting like it was an opalo swunt.

Take the loot balancer to the freakin hospital he has an inner ear infection and is quite tilted atm. That or send his ass to detox.

Yea, I also like the new loot distribution, but yesterday really was just horrible.

Did a team hunt with 3 other guys and we were pushing out probably between 40 and 60 dps each. Tried medium ambu, Proteron, bigger Proteron, big Formidon - not one global :(.

Eventually we gave up and joined the Rex wave. I won't even comment on how that turned out.

Back