Mining Avatar owned -vs- MA owned LA's

sighlentz

Alpha
Society
Synergen
Jack Wuzi Daniels
LA owners have to provide fertelizer to keep mob spawns up, but what about LA owners who also offer mining? What is necessary to keep claims available on the LA?

If I mine an Avatar or privately owned LA with a certain percentage of hits regulary, why is it that sometimes there is a drastic difference in hit rate %? ex. say only 15% hit rate instead of roughly 35 - 40 % hit rate. And, is there a certain time of month that owners are required to or regularly maintain their LA? Is it possible that near the end of month that claims will be less frequent then say beginning of the month?

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

LA owners have to provide fertelizer to keep mob spawns up, but what about LA owners who also offer mining? What is necessary to keep claims available on the LA?
Nothing. Just time if you really want an answer.

If I mine an Avatar or privately owned LA with a certain percentage of hits regulary, why is it that sometimes there is a drastic difference in hit rate %? ex. say only 15% hit rate instead of roughly 35 - 40 % hit rate. And, is there a certain time of month that owners are required to or regularly maintain their LA? Is it possible that near the end of month that claims will be less frequent then say beginning of the month?
Its dynamic, another players can mine there so you might get less claims, although it shouldn´t change your longterm mining outcome. MA states 90% return. There are tests that prove this in long term.
And no, its just dynamic.

Read the Mining Forums. Lots of usable information there that can help you.

MA owns LAs on other planets too :)

those annoying 5% taxed areas on Ark and others are owned by MA... you hunt scorias... MA is taxing you...

The owner has 0 costs to provide mining in his land area.

From experience - hit rate is the same, you just get a few percent lower (the LA tax %) overall tt return.

MA states 90% return. There are tests that prove this in long term.

They do? I thought this was just the assumption made by us based on observations and tests? If there has been an official statement regarding this please provide the link.

(Sorry, I'm not having a go at you, just if there has been an official statement I'm very keen to see it)

the beauty of owning an LA. :p
the cost of the LA lol

MA owns LAs on other planets too :)

those annoying 5% taxed areas on Ark and others are owned by MA... you hunt scorias... MA is taxing you...

These are not MA owned. The tax on all PP shareholder held LAs is hardwired to 5%, thats how you get the 5% taxed LAs on RT and Arkadia.

Back