Captains list

Since noone has started it so far but it is an important profession for piloting spacecrafts and dodging incomming fire and warp mines i thought it might be nice to have a list of the best Captains out there.

Can you explain how the Captain profession is important for piloting spacecraft and helps dodge incoming fire?

Can you explain how the Captain profession is important for piloting spacecraft and helps dodge incoming fire?

Stagger asked the same question in 2012 on page 2 of this thread, here is my answer from back then.

Both has been stated by mindark, see the link to release note 12.1.0 - http://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2011/10/04/6551/index.xml
Where its mentioned that the successrate of warp mines is influenced by the captains skill of the target vessel.

In regards to dodging incomming fire this is obvious since pilots gain avoidance and even unlock it while piloting at the same lvl in captain that planetside hunters would unlock it by evade or dodge.

Both has been stated by mindark, see the link to release note 12.1.0 - http://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2011/10/04/6551/index.xml
Where its mentioned that the successrate of warp mines is influenced by the captains skill of the target vessel.

In regards to dodging incomming fire this is obvious since pilots gain avoidance and even unlock it while piloting at the same lvl in captain that planetside hunters would unlock it by evade or dodge.

I just don't remember anyone ever evading my shots but maybe it's just been to long.

I know. i was starting to wonder if anyone skills up captain anymore. :)

I know. i was starting to wonder if anyone skills up captain anymore. :)

I do - it just takes longer ;)

And there have been quite some updates due to pms/perception - so in some cases people might have found themself already updated and didnt need to post anymore ;)

I do - it just takes longer ;)

And there have been quite some updates due to pms/perception - so in some cases people might have found themself already updated and didnt need to post anymore ;)

Updates by pms? How does that work? :)

My wife is well updated.....

I'm now level 18 Captain :)

I'm now level 19 Captain :)

:yay: I'm now level 20 Captain :yay:

Back