Captains list

very good oldy akbar; want to plus rep you but I need to spread some more joy first.
btw, there was a remix somewhere in early nineties (1992?) iirc; I used to sing that all the time during the summer, must have been a 10 year old shit at the time :D

very good oldy akbar; want to plus rep you but I need to spread some more joy first.
btw, there was a remix somewhere in early nineties (1992?) iirc; I used to sing that all the time during the summer, must have been a 10 year old shit at the time :D

A nice comment is worth a rep :), ty.
Thanks to Alainax too ;).

please adjust the records . Captain level 18 now . thank you

Sono Ax Lethnik - L13.86 - Kronan

update form the Soulman lvl 27 long way to catch the Admiral lol:wtg:

Dunno how I ended up with a double post!

Last edited:
Please update me to lvl 38! :cool:

38.jpg

'Cause Im happy!!!!!! :yay::cool::yay:

Level 8 Captain ~!:wtg:

Gratz, Slay.

Now if you can go outside and get Locusta to fall in love with you Captain Kirk will be jealous. ;)

The transport fees collected for the Normal and Instant Delivery options will be held in a special transport fee pool. In a subsequent Version Update, transport missions will be made available that can be claimed by spaceship pilots via a queue system that incorporates the available transport fee pool, pilot skills, time limitations, and ship cargo capacities.
Originally Posted Here

This looks like highskilled pilots will soon be wanted by many spacecraft owners :wtg:

L14 now (don't get out much)

Back