Caldorite?

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
So, just wondering if anyone knows...wtf happened to the price of cald? lol. Did someone hit an ath or something that I missed? Cald prices have been pretty freakin low for some time now.

time to switch gears and start crafitng with cald.

I find that most mu on mining resources are up and down all the time , hard to predict what will happen next few days , making it hard and risky being in the trade and resell bussines .

Look at the Megan mu the last days ,we simply cant take the risk to pay an extra 10% from what we paid last week ,until we find out whats behind the mu rises or in some cases mu crashes .

As a reseller of ores we want a steady mu to be able to pay the miners a better % but simply cant take the risks nowadays to dare that . I think the main problem is too many miners and less crafters , when mu will sink beyond whats worth the time and effort to collect the resources the miners will mine less and mu rises , and the circle starts all over again with more miners and a sinking mu all over .

Problem with this ingame economy is that everyone covers their losses with another depo in the never ending search for the ATH ,dumping ores etc in the auction for less and less mu just to get a fast turnaround .

As Mastermesh said , crafting is the way to go with the low Mus atm. Burn some ores help the miners :ahh:

TAC
Ice Colds Ore Exchange
Buys and sells ores +enmatters just give us a call when visiting R.T
@Cnd Lagoon, Rocktropia

Cheaper then auction for your crafting needs

I find that most mu on mining resources are up and down all the time , hard to predict what will happen next few days , making it hard and risky being in the trade and resell bussines .

Look at the Megan mu the last days ,we simply cant take the risk to pay an extra 10% from what we paid last week ,until we find out whats behind the mu rises or in some cases mu crashes .

As a reseller of ores we want a steady mu to be able to pay the miners a better % but simply cant take the risks nowadays to dare that . I think the main problem is too many miners and less crafters , when mu will sink beyond whats worth the time and effort to collect the resources the miners will mine less and mu rises , and the circle starts all over again with more miners and a sinking mu all over .

Problem with this ingame economy is that everyone covers their losses with another depo in the never ending search for the ATH ,dumping ores etc in the auction for less and less mu just to get a fast turnaround .

As Mastermesh said , crafting is the way to go with the low Mus atm. Burn some ores help the miners :ahh:

TAC
Ice Colds Ore Exchange
Buys and sells ores +enmatters just give us a call when visiting R.T
@Cnd Lagoon, Rocktropia

Cheaper then auction for your crafting needs

I know that mus vary daily :p. Made this thread because cald has been completely different. It's been down for a while now and staying there. Has to be something odd going on.

Last edited:
Gazz is down to like 115%....

There has typically been around 10 pages or more of it too, so it shows there is plenty of supply. I'd just call it basic supply and demand. Not enough people buying it, so the markup stays down and people continue to undercut the lowest price. Increase the demand and it will start to go up.

Almost all mining markups are lower than they were just 1-2 months ago. :D

soo ore markups are down pretty much across the board

some causes
1) new and better BP have dropped that use different resources(ex ark guns)
2) planets with better mining areas allowing greater mining of particular resources
3) CLDs tieing up lots peds now, so less crafting going on, leading to less demand
4) spring is coming, less people staying in doors and playing

Back