Smilgs hunting log

Status
& avg mu for hunting?

February 2015 = +17,680 hunting (105.86% tt), +1,681 crafting (100.36% tt)

March 2015 = -203 hunting (98.20% tt), +0 crafting

March 2015 = -203 hunting (98.20% tt), +0 crafting

I think this is wat I've been telling for months now.. none wonna believe me, but guess what..
IT'S A FACT NOW
knowing i get about 93-95% TT with a maxed i287+106... no use to grind 150k ped/month

I think this is wat I've been telling for months now.. none wonna believe me, but guess what..
IT'S A FACT NOW
knowing i get about 93-95% TT with a maxed i287+106... no use to grind 150k ped/month

let me ask, whats a fact?

that 98%tt w/o rares isn't enough to break even after mu

that 98%tt w/o rares isn't enough to break even after mu

well u cant check after just 1 month, check his overall for a year atleast.

no one will ever have profit every month.

it's not about profit/loss a month but about avg mu..
i know how many rares loots i get, you wonna do the math?

it's not about profit/loss a month but about avg mu..
i know how many rares loots i get, you wonna do the math?

you cant count rare loots too, there is just a few chosen to get that, i dont get it too.

Reactions: das
April 2015 = +10,023 hunting (101.21% tt), +0 crafting

bump it up now!!!

maybe 2011?

It seems to apply 2015 as well when looking at your summary ;)

April 2015 = +10,023 hunting (101.21% tt),
March 2015 = -203 hunting (98.20% tt),
February 2015 = +17,680 hunting (105.86% tt),
January 2015 = +18,928 hunting (103.47% tt)

Anways, thanks for keeping this alive. Gives one some hope. :)

May 2015 = +32,665 hunting (111.87% tt), +0 crafting

Couple quick questions (sorry if already answered earlier):

Did you change anything substantial after 2011?

Before 2011, how much did you deposit/spend to get the equipment/skills you are currently using?

Overall, are you plus or minus?

Closest to the truth is enough if you read #477 and #478 i think because he has tested all the best weapons and proved to us that he also suffered losses with them.

Did a lot of changes:
* i became maxed on the guns
* stopped using enhancers daily
* i switched to modmerc, and acquired scope and sight to improve the eco even more
I guess spent around 1M peds at that time (2011-2012) to get to the previous level and items.
Total spendings around 2M peds so far, my estimation is that im about breaking even if considering avatar with these skill levels worth something.

Couple quick questions (sorry if already answered earlier):

Did you change anything substantial after 2011?

Before 2011, how much did you deposit/spend to get the equipment/skills you are currently using?

Overall, are you plus or minus?

June 2015 = +50,839 hunting (111.71% tt), +0 crafting

I don't understand how do you keep getting so much TT profit with so much ped cycled. I thought it would go down to get closer to 90% long term.

I don't understand how do you keep getting so much TT profit with so much ped cycled. I thought it would go down to get closer to 90% long term.

super eco bruh...

MA has come out and admitted that eco does make a difference.. technique, decay costs, defensive costs, markup costs, and dpp obviously. I'm convinced you could average 95-95% tt return hunting if you have good skills/setup for the mobs you're hunting, and you avoid markup and have 2.90dpp or better..

More important than that, to do a solid hunting run to get reasonable returns I think you need to hunt a mob/server for 2-3 hours straight.. 30-45 minute hunts break banks. That's why I don't hunt much, I don't have the time.

Happy to show that with dedication and quite some investment, good profit is possible in this game still these days and that it is not fiction.
As for the overall tt return, it is 97.6% altogether.
In my humble opinion not only the equipment but also where you stand in your profstandings relative to all competing out there matters. Can't prove it just an observation over the years hunting next to more uber players and now that Smilgs should be on the top, so same pile as all the other loot theories.
Although sometimes it feels scary to publish the good results (provocating greed etc.), will keep on going to show you what can be done at least for now.

Migration started, merry mayhem team share and ironshit included
July 2015 = +10,836 hunting (95.54% tt), +0 crafting

So you don't use any enhancers on mod merc? It seems like a lot of ppl say to avoid the dmg enhancers unless for events or want extra dps. How do you feel about accuracy enhancers though or like eco enhancers? Also do you think mod merc is better compared to imk2? I wonder if your tt returns would be even higher with imk2. Not that I'm anywhere close to them but just like to see which gun I'd choose if I was at your level. I do kinda like mod merc still has 50 range and is more dps. Though entropedia says the eco goes up on imk2 with more dmg enhancers so they are good to use with that weapon?

Last edited:
Status
Back