Smilgs hunting log

Status
About enhancers, I see no reason whatsoever to add MU to my spending - unless the MU chances of the event justify it or I need to tier a gun more quickly. Well unless the enhancers did cost like <150% MU.
Modmerc is better thank imk2 for my usage, because of the more turnover and hunting style. Eco does not go up on imk2 by using enhancers, since you don't consider the MU.
So you don't use any enhancers on mod merc? It seems like a lot of ppl say to avoid the dmg enhancers unless for events or want extra dps. How do you feel about accuracy enhancers though or like eco enhancers? Also do you think mod merc is better compared to imk2? I wonder if your tt returns would be even higher with imk2. Not that I'm anywhere close to them but just like to see which gun I'd choose if I was at your level. I do kinda like mod merc still has 50 range and is more dps. Though entropedia says the eco goes up on imk2 with more dmg enhancers so they are good to use with that weapon?

Nice going again, do you publish your skills or the skill progress for certain amount of ped cycled? I would love to see some data about it but some people prefer that to remain private.

Cheers.

Here is my data on skillgains in tt per year, around 8000 peds of ammo per day.
Goes without saying that evade related skills depend on the mobs hunted.
Alertness 97
Athletics 342
Coolness 421
Courage 428
Dexterity 389
Perception 187
Serendipity 691
Quickness 169
Intuition 72
Aim 432
Combat Reflex 533
Combat Sense 612
Commando 306
IRD 410
Kill Strike 990
Marksmanship 1476
RDA 1292
Handgun 2952
Weapons Handling 806
Wounding 1004
Avoidance 130
Evade 450
Anatomy 2362
Nice going again, do you publish your skills or the skill progress for certain amount of ped cycled? I would love to see some data about it but some people prefer that to remain private.

added the missing tt return of blood samples from July and August. enhancers spent not included
1tt guns not included (to be sold still).
August 2015 = +33,107 hunting (108.86% tt), +0 crafting

Big gratz man !
Keep up the great work.
I'd love to see all EU players inspired by you but I guess not everyone is a winner.
I hope you do at least this good each month and you show the rest it is a skill game for men.

September 2015 = +8,092 hunting (101.25% tt), +0 crafting

I have trouble believing your "recorded" profits for the last year, since DEC 2014 you have only had one month with a loss?

What a joke game. If you are telling the truth then it just goes to show that the game favors one hunter and gives him profit all the time and to no one else. If you are lying then the games loot sucks. Either way I am dissapointed.

December = +11,218 hunting, 97.17% tt return

January 2015 = +18,928 hunting (103.47% tt)

February 2015 = +17,680 hunting (105.86% tt)

March 2015 = -203 hunting (98.20% tt),

April 2015 = +10,023 hunting (101.21% tt)

June 2015 = +50,839 hunting (111.71% tt)

July 2015 = +10,836 hunting (95.54% tt)

August 2015 = +33,107 hunting (108.86% tt)

September 2015 = +8,092 hunting (101.25% tt)
= 160,574 PED !!!

That is roughly 16 thousand dollars in 9 months and is 100% not believable, unless ofcourse every loss made while hunting by other players is automatically added to your loot pool LOL

Again there are 2 schools of thought here that I can see as a possibility, either you are telling the truth 100% and the game is broken beyond belief, or you are lying to try to get people to play the game, either way I am sad and confused about this "game" Entropia

It would be great if you could respond with some information or guidance for me, please do not take offense to this post as I am truly just pointing out facts that I see and I meen no offense to the OP

Last edited:
I have trouble believing your "recorded" profits for the last year, since DEC 2014 you have only had one month with a loss?

What a joke game. If you are telling the truth then it just goes to show that the game favors one hunter and gives him profit all the time and to no one else. If you are lying then the games loot sucks. Either way I am dissapointed.

Your envy is getting in the way of a couple things. One, he was losing up to this year.. second, the answer is in markup.. if you are not hunting for markup, then you'll always be disappointed. Lastly, not every month has been 100% tt.

Your envy is getting in the way of a couple things. One, he was losing up to this year.. second, the answer is in markup.. if you are not hunting for markup, then you'll always be disappointed. Lastly, not every month has been 100% tt.

Please read my post again, I do not envy anything, I meerly wish to understand things...

You say "He was losing up to this year" does that meen in order to profit I have to dump a couple thousand in game???? (I am not being sarcastic here, I truly want to know how this works) And then I will begin uptick in profit??

Last edited:
Please read my post again, I do not envy anything, I meerly wish to understand things...

You say "He was losing up to this year" does that meen in order to profit I have to dump a couple thousand in game???? (I am not being sarcastic here, I truly want to know how this works) And then I will begin uptick in profit??

High dpp + high MU + low defense cost. There's the magical formula

EDIT: + high turnover :)

High dpp + high MU + low defense cost. There's the magical formula

So then the OP was not using this setup until this year? (Someone said he lost until this year)

So many contradictions its crazy, I assume he was trying to be very eco from the beginning...

So then the OP was not using this setup until this year? (Someone said he lost until this year)

So many contradictions its crazy

Yes.. if you read throughout the thread, he will say that he used different combinations.. he was losing 10k ped a month or more frequently.

Here is the advice I can give you other than to read about bond theory (in these forums)... the less eco you are, the more you must rely on luck and high mu (which is nearly nonexistent).. the more eco you are, the less you need to rely on these things.

If you aren't profiting by what you are currently doing, then it is time to do something different. I've been changing gear for quite some time.

It would be great if you could respond with some information or guidance for me
My hunting log is a direct copy from my daily run results, no lie in that.
I understand that people will be jealous of Smilgs getting profits if the are losing.
That has been my worry about this log ever since I started profiting.
So is real life, the successful ones face envy, unfortunately.
Keeping the log running (for now anyway) to let players know that hunting profit is possible with the right gear, skills and effort.
To calm down haters (as if they were rational and you could reason with them lol), here are some numbers:
  • total amount spent on game since November 2010: 147k eur (around 165k usd)
  • owned ingame stuff value approximation: 1.1M peds (around 98k eur)
  • total withdraws same time: 0 EUR
  • hunting balance from November 2010 to December 2012: -130k peds
  • total tt return since November 2010: 98%
It is an expensive hobby at this level and with my behavior so far, and shit-loads of time spent to maintain it.
Cheers.

Yes.. if you read throughout the thread, he will say that he used different combinations.. he was losing 10k ped a month or more frequently.

Here is the advice I can give you other than to read about bond theory (in these forums)... the less eco you are, the more you must rely on luck and high mu (which is nearly nonexistent).. the more eco you are, the less you need to rely on these things.

If you aren't profiting by what you are currently doing, then it is time to do something different. I've been changing gear for quite some time.

I liked what someone else wrote in another thread (can't remember who or where now) but they associated hunting to crafting, where eco hunting is like crafting on full quantity. The further you move away from the most eco hunting you can do, the more you are moving the slider away from quantity until you are running on full condition. I think they wrote it better than me, but that is the idea that stuck in my head that seemed to make sense.

I understand that people will be jealous of Smilgs getting profits if the are losing.
Keeping the log running (for now anyway) to let players know that hunting profit is possible with the right gear, skills and effort.
To calm down haters (as if they were rational and you could reason with them lol), here are some numbers:
It is an expensive hobby at this level and with my behavior so far, and shit-loads of time spent to maintain it.
Cheers.

Are you having fun yet? :)

when I look at my skills, equipment and hunting results I do feel good
fun and daily eco hunting are quite disjoint, anyone who has tried for a longer period of time knows that :)
Are you having fun yet? :)

Keep going as long as you feel good mate:) always glad to see you're still at it :D

when I look at my skills, equipment and hunting results I do feel good
fun and daily eco hunting are quite disjoint, anyone who has tried for a longer period of time knows that :)

Good! :thumbup:

Cheers.

Rockstar!!! :D

Keep up the work and I allways keep an eye over here to learn a thing or two!!

Next update is when in 3 days??

^this

gz on your recent success. Last time I read this thread (maybe a year ago) things weren't going well. Good to see you too are dynamic ;)

October 2015 = +14,711 hunting (104.03% tt), +0 crafting

October 2015 = +14,711 hunting (104.03% tt), +0 crafting
I am not surprised, you are confirming to me what I have already believed about the loot system and wiith all respects well done, I hope you get both Ares and Athenic perfected or superior rings in future :).

I am not surprised, you are confirming to me what I have already believed about the loot system and wiith all respects well done, I hope you get both Ares and Athenic perfected or superior rings in future :).

No belief needed, MA stated eco matters long term

No belief needed, MA stated eco matters long term

Not to mention someone has to be able to win at this game.. if ubers and people who pour millions of ped into equipment and skills can't win, then there's zero incentive for the rest of us.

I'm glad to see smilgs get some TT-profit long-term.. it's the way it should be at that level.

Not to mention someone has to be able to win at this game.. if ubers and people who pour millions of ped into equipment and skills can't win, then there's zero incentive for the rest of us.

I'm glad to see smilgs get some TT-profit long-term.. it's the way it should be at that level.

Kind of begs the question though... what happens when "too many" players get to that level and they're all making profit? Does EU explode?

For one more time, thanks for sharing all these :yup:
Also you make us setting our goals not to reach you (that's impossible for the many!), but to follow some of your steps.

Made the first withdrawal since 2008, lets see how that impacts the returns
November 2015 = +11,070 hunting (100.62% tt), +0 crafting

Reactions: MPZ
Status
Back