Kim|Calypso Interview with Normandie Radio

Technical question:

How about any eta for there to be something so those of us with triple or more monitor displays to be able to log in without having to window the client as we currently must do to see any log in fields. :scratch2:

I would like to know about the developments of politics. Us CLD holders was promised influence over our Planet. We are now almost a year down the road, and I would like to hear when these political structures are coming.

I would like to know about the developments of politics. Us CLD holders was promised influence over our Planet. We are now almost a year down the road, and I would like to hear when these political structures are coming.

ROFL!
Dream along Wollongong :)

No offense ... just made me spread the Beer over my keyboard ...

ROFL!

hey Ulla

well this is problem,

There's missions reblancing to sort out
Newbie land area to sort and debug
advertising to do
Pets to bring back
CLD Land Grab
Space bug sorted

Then we just had the migration
The Feffs event

Damn we are a demanding bunch.

I'm pleased no political system. I've got no time to impose my idology on the rest of the community just yet.:wise:

Besides will need someone to craft some soap boxes to stand on at twin, ..now hear this!!!!

If I was MA, I would regret ever even mentioning it.

I can see you laughing...mind that beer.

Rick

ROFL!

Maybe you think it will never come. Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. Personally, I see how things have changed, and I have faith it will indeed come. Either way, it won't do any harm to ask about it, thus bringing it back to the attention, should they have forgotten about it.

I confess, however, that I missed the date... US date format sometimes confuses me. I thought this was about a NEW interview....

Next Kim|Calypso Interview coming soon. I will start a new thread when we have the date, and open it up to questions from the community :)

I'll of course do a written translation also for those not fluent in Glaswegian :ahh:

Next Kim|Calypso Interview coming soon. I will start a new thread when we have the date, and open it up to questions from the community :)

I'll of course do a written translation also for those not fluent in Glaswegian :ahh:

Cool :D

Also, MA got a new CTO in the summer, maybe you could check if you can interview him too?

Cool :D

Also, MA got a new CTO in the summer, maybe you could check if you can interview him too?

I can always ask ;) Although id have to do a bit of swotting before I could get away with a technical interview :p

I can always ask ;) Although id have to do a bit of swotting before I could get away with a technical interview :p

Please, hand me over the link to the old mp3 interview ^^

Please, hand me over the link to the old mp3 interview ^^

I dont have it any more :( will have a look though :) although... id be lying if i said I wasnt terrified as to what you would do with it :laugh:

glaswegian is no problem. you just throw the mp3 into google translate and it'll do the trick.

J.

:yay::yay::yay:

I'm sure lots of us can help come up with questions to ask ;)

I dont have it any more :( will have a look though :) although... id be lying if i said I wasnt terrified as to what you would do with it :laugh:

I want to listen to it...then we will SEE Virtual Worlds...

I'm sure lots of us can help come up with questions to ask ;)

Yeah, well, you can start with: "What systems are in place to detect anomalies in game and how do you plan on improving these over the next 6 months", then continue with "Backups and rollback - something that often comes up on forums when there are problems after a VU - do you have them? Could you do a rollback? Would it be possible to patch up the actions taken in the meanwhile based on logs?" and then shoot something along the lines of "The EU client presently uses DirectX9 - are there any plans to move to DX10 or better and in the process drop Windows XP compatibility?"

I mean ... surely you have seen HARDTalk? Imagine you can do it for one evening ;)

Thanks for making me finally listen to this "old" interview. :)

Kim sounds like a mix of Bert (Sesame Street) and his father. Thats what kept my attention 1st.
But thank god a friendly female voice joined the interview then.

As this interview is already 8 months old, my conclusion would be, this is MindArk :

- Taming wil come, but I cant say when.

- The fishing system is finished (holy sh!t), but got not yet released. It wil be great !
(very great announcement) ;p

- We are working on this, we are working on that...but I cant really talk about it right now.
*yawn*

- Another new, very advanced avatar system announced (again). Woohoo -_-. He even said we might SEE a preview of the such a new avatar...8 months ago. Another announcment of an announcement ? (or did I miss it ?)

- He desigend most of the outposts...so who the hell is repsonsible for Minopolis & Co. then ? Step forward !

And he said it..."there is so much potential"...indeed it is. Im looking for that potential since more then 4 years now. Where did it hide ? Why did it hide ? Project Entropia too big already to be properly maintained and developed ? How many employees are left right now ?

Suck me back into this world again ! (but please, not with announcements of announcements)

3Dmodels of Molisk and Argonaut are messed up. Thats no rocketscience and talking about "making it look more modern" wont help here at all. ;(

Most other mobs still have the look and feel of 2004 and DO look good after CryEngine 2 conversion/make up.

The rest of the interview is more or less smalltalk to me and the cat brought a smile to my face. ;p

Do we still except a shipment of beverages soon ?

Thanks again.

Wasnt the Kim interview planned for today?
Sorry if I misunderstood. cant for the life of me find the message that mentioned 22/11...

Back