Achievement: Iron Mission - Longu

Gz on the mission

hmmm, are you sure about the TT? the info we have says 60 ped TT for Combat Reflexes

gratz well done ;)

I went from 6984.48 to 7109.42, scanner says thats 48.21tt but not sure if thats the tt increase before or after it's put on chip.

Congrats.
Hoho, "Staminy" :p

Firstly, congratz on completing the longu mission series :)

...hmmm, are you sure about the TT? the info we have says 60 ped TT for Combat Reflexes
I went from 6984.48 to 7109.42, scanner says thats 48.21tt but not sure if thats the tt increase before or after it's put on chip.

Hmm.. looking at entropedia skill calculator, that change would indicate a 59.52ped tt skill chip equivalent.

However, I also see on the chipping optimiser site that a 48.21tt chip added to 6984 should result in 7109 skill points.

Neither site has the exact skill formula completely correct tho. Just as an example, I compared what the predicted outcome would be if I added a 116.25ped tt chip to one of my skills that is currently 6042.

The expected end result shows as:
Ingame (from auction) = 6503pts (which should be accurate)
Entropedia: 6497 pts
Chipping Optimiser: 6490pts

While these are different, they're not THAT different, and I don't quite see why there should be such a high difference (48.21 vs 59.52) in the estimated size of the skillvalue received for this mission.

Perhaps there's a greater divergence in formulae a little higher up the skill point/skill chip formula range? Hopefully jdegre will see this and comment :)

Well done !! Gratz :yay:

Gratz :)

"Dexterity and Staminy" - we should do some donation collecting to buy MA a spell checker...

:laugh:

Firstly, congratz on completing the longu mission series :)

Hmm.. looking at entropedia skill calculator, that change would indicate a 59.52ped tt skill chip equivalent.

However, I also see on the chipping optimiser site that a 48.21tt chip added to 6984 should result in 7109 skill points.

Neither site has the exact skill formula completely correct tho. Just as an example, I compared what the predicted outcome would be if I added a 116.25ped tt chip to one of my skills that is currently 6042.

Ingame (from auction) = 6503pts (which should be accurate)
Chipping Optimiser: 6490pts

While these are different, they're not THAT different, and I don't quite see why there should be such a high difference (48.21 vs 59.52) in the estimated size of the skillvalue received for this mission.

Perhaps there's a greater divergence in formulae a little higher up the skill point/skill chip formula range? Hopefully jdegre will see this and comment :)

Thanks for this reasoning. I have seen three other reports, consistenly 60 ped.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...gu-Completed&p=2756504&viewfull=1#post2756504
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...mission-etc.&p=2806479&viewfull=1#post2806479
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...inshed-longu&p=2864931&viewfull=1#post2864931

So I would assume Jedgre's is deviating here... hmm, while his is better in the 5500-6000 range...

yeah, quite sure it must be 60 peds. now, trying to figure out why my approximation is so bad in that region. seems related to the slowdowns. they occur every 500 points, so there is one slowdown at 7000, exactly the range covered by slither's skill gain. i'll try to improve the function in that range.

yeah, quite sure it must be 60 peds. now, trying to figure out why my approximation is so bad in that region. seems related to the slowdowns. they occur every 500 points, so there is one slowdown at 7000, exactly the range covered by slither's skill gain. i'll try to improve the function in that range.

as promised, i have improved A LOT the accuracy of the chipping optimizer in the range of up to 10k skill points.

now, the calcs in the optimizer say, from 6984 to 7109 -> 59.83 PED. much better, isn't it? :)

Ingame (from auction) = 6503 pts (which should be accurate)
Chipping Optimiser: (old function) 6490pts; (new function) 6504

quite an improvement in that range too.

now, the hard part is to improve the accuracy for values above 10k, since not many people has skills in that range. if anyone with those skill levels feels like helping, feel free to PM me. I'd need him/her to check the auct for big implants and report the skill points before/after.

Gratz on completing ..

where did you find so many longus .. ive been looking but havent found many spawns and even fewer with decent density .

Gratz on completing ..

where did you find so many longus .. ive been looking but havent found many spawns and even fewer with decent density .

Best place (but taxed) for small ones is probably found by going to Shavante.

Back