I am going to give a second chance to...

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
I feel love and forgiveness today, which is why I am going to give whoever designed the new molisk a second chance to FUKKEN DO IT OVER AGAIN! The new molisk design look like a 5-year old made it, and even then I wouldn’t be impressed. Try again please!

new_molisk.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a picture of it?.I'm on Arkadia and can't see one :)

pic uploaded

Where.TF are their puppy eyes , and the big teeth... this thing is not molisk...

lets make atrox blue and no teeth ,or ambu short , or maybe allo with short legs...

I actually like the new design the same as the old one.

It sure looks ugly but a bit more realistic than the old version.

I actually like the new design the same as the old one.

It sure looks ugly but a bit more realistic than the old version.

Agreed, although if I designed it I would have kept the white/brown color pattern instead of an all-brown and put the teeth back as that is what they kinda are known for :dunno:

Disappointing, I miss the designs where the animals life habits were taken into consideration , like prots (the one ma didnt design lol)

Seems mobs these days just have a diet of armour and thats the most important thing (to MA).

What I don't understand is why they are wasting time changing the look of mobs rather than spending that time working on some of the many other things we actually want!

I hunt mollisk a lot at ashi, and tbh, the look of the new one does'nt really bother me that much.
Did a final hunt this week to check them out, and I like them.
They look more menacing, rather than shooting a teddy bear looking mob :)

What I don't understand is why they are wasting time changing the look of mobs rather than spending that time working on some of the many other things we actually want!

Like what? Taming, bugs, different systems, etc are all done by another team so the job of the Calypso design team is to design and redesign things like terrain, mobs and items...

Personally, I would like to see them focus on restoring towns like Minopolis to their former glory, which is part of their job and probably would make a lot of people happy :) hoping that they start with that next but keep redesigning mobs as I like the new looks of the other mobs they have redesigned (the Longu could get a slightly brighter red on his beak but...)

They look like an elderly ET.

I'm all for upgrading the models of the old mobs but personally I'd just increase the resolution by using hd textures and not messing with them too much otherwise you lose the feel of Calypso.

Last edited:
Actually, MA cares about you! The goal of the redesign was to make molisk hunting less
painful for your feelings, they were too cute to harm :girl:

Eh, the Molly looks ok imo....

But that mob on the LEFT is sure fugly!

Tippin'

...They look more menacing, rather than shooting a teddy bear looking mob :)

Killing a teddy-bear looking mob was part of the attraction. Especially when you bumped into a Leader and it ripped your head off. :laugh:

Socmate calls them "excrementals" now, and I have to agree. Put some white back on them FFS .. oh yeah, and their teeth.

I actually like the new design the same as the old one. It sure looks ugly but a bit more realistic than the old version.

Realistic? Where in real world can I find Molisk? I want to compare them to the new more realistic ones in EU. ;)

Last VU Armax and Atrax got upgraded, as I was hunting Atrax the day before the VU, and the day after, I liked the changes made, it was the difference between SD television and HD.

I've only seen screenshots of the new look Molisk, its not the first time its been changed, back in 2007 (ish) it had its head greatly enlarged. The one problem I see with its new look is that it may well be difficult to hunt at night. Argonaut was altered last year but had a "glow in the dark" body which actually made it easier to hunt over its previous incarnation.

I've not seen the new look Longu yet - I presume its more detailed over previously.

It seems they want to go with a more sci-fi style, rather than cartoonish.

Realistic? Where in real world can I find Molisk? I want to compare them to the new more realistic ones in EU. ;)

I meant closer to how a real creature would evolve in a real world.

I think we can agree that some popular alien animal designs are way too ridiculous and impossible even just from purely biomechanical point of view, but some could even evolve somewhere on a planet with different gravity etc.

i dont' like the new molisk, and the service center....

For service center a circular design with npc/terminals both at periphery and center are much more efficient and comfortable to deal with!

Eurus was one of my favorite SC...... now i've to find a new one!

I could have sworn i was attacked by a walking turd yesterday!! :eyecrazy: :tongue2:

New Molisk...ugly

New Argonaut...I mean the old-new Argonaut was already fugly...but wtf is this "new" Argonaut...a gnome from hell ? What happened to the wolf man ??!?! WHAT ?!

And the new Outpost design... what the...

Also I never expected to fly helicopters and jeeps from the 80s on Calypso...but I got used to that...still, totally strange feeling...

Sometimes they should just ask if we would like to see new designs, or what we might think of design ideas, instead of messing around more and more and more and more and so on. :'(

Bring the voting booths back god damn it !

There are so many other things to do 1st...but priority never counted for MA/FPC/SEE.

The armax for example gets better and better...

We proudly announce to have acquired the latest up to date 3d action cryengine2 from crytek germany.

We are sure to have made the largest, recordbreaking investment to ensure the daily journey of our colonists will be underlined by the most developed experience inside entropia universe.

the cryengine2 sandbox editor tool offers a never before seen large variety of the latest 3d models for creatures and other items.

molisk_3d_modell.jpg

i feel love and forgiveness today, which is why i am going to give whoever designed the new molisk a second chance to fukken do it over again! The new molisk design look like a 5-year old made it, and even then i wouldn’t be impressed. Try again please!

new_molisk.jpg

Please don't sink any peds into me!!! Please!! I beg of you! Please!!!!!!!

Back