I'm back....

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
There was a progress bar at the end of the tunnel. Waiting for game to update now. Internet installed, tested, and almost working perfectly. Only took 14 months, 30+ phone calls, 2 orders, 1 £100 compensation cheque for screwing the first order, 2 months of billing for a non-existent line and 6 visits by 5 different contractors because of rocks in the ground where they drilled for the poles. What were they expecting? Camembert?

Anyhow.... should be in-game by dawn.... for good.

Kinda happy. Lot of catching up to do.

Looking forward to bumping into you all again:)

Hurrikane

Let see, TDO is still around and still quite disturbing so that has not changed, but everything else has :)

Glad to have you back, a pack without a leader is .... well thats another story ...

wb, dont they have wireless dongles in the UK? :) My isp just kept sending me a free wireless dongle till they sorted it out.

wb, dont they have wireless dongles in the UK? :) My isp just kept sending me a free wireless dongle till they sorted it out.

They do, but for two years (during Wof 2009-2010) I was tied to a £35 monthly contract to a dongle that decided to work around three hours a week, or work for a fortnight and go straight over the 10gb limit, leaving me with intermitent browsing until the next month.... I live up a country lane (although only 6 miles from the telephone exchange) and apparently our telecom industry is led by a pack of absolute @@@@s.

Now got a 300gb monthly limit and 5.5mb/s (until tested, when it might speed up, apparently). Nice to be able to hold a conversation I know I can reply to.

Hurrikane

dubious !

It was the promise of cider that lured you back admit it .:D

Hurricanes Internet got too disturbed and walked away

But atleast now he's back! Wb

Welcome back Hurri!:yay:

Missed ya Hurri, good to have you back :)

Welcome back!!!!

WB, and get ready for my whining ....LOL

I guess the answer lies here:

Full list here

Welcome back Hurri :yay:

Welcome back Hurrikane!

Going to be a whole different experience for you with that quality internet connection :)

- Deathifier

Good to see you back :girl:

Welcome back, Hurri! The WoF may now proceed according to plan...

They do, but for two years (during Wof 2009-2010) I was tied to a £35 monthly contract to a dongle that decided to work around three hours a week, or work for a fortnight and go straight over the 10gb limit, leaving me with intermitent browsing until the next month.... I live up a country lane (although only 6 miles from the telephone exchange) and apparently our telecom industry is led by a pack of absolute @@@@s.

Now got a 300gb monthly limit and 5.5mb/s (until tested, when it might speed up, apparently). Nice to be able to hold a conversation I know I can reply to.

Hurrikane

BT they're fantastic :handjob: , I live in the middle of an ADSL 2+ enabled town and still only get 1.5Mb/s. We're supposedly getting fibre later in the year, I won't be holding my breath in anticipation though.

It's good to have you back Captain! Catch ya in-game! :thumbup:

Welcome bk Hurri-Wearin that WOF T-Shirt as I write:)

Back