Price Check On Full Evade Chip

Vortexy

Elite
Society
Entropia Asia
Vortexy
Was thinking of chipping out my evade as short of $$$$. What is its cuurent value for a full chip? 0.99 evade - 1840 skills

mrproper said:
You can price check anything on PEAuction: http://www.peauction.com/catlisting.php?id=61

Sais Evade Skill Implant (785.87 PED Full)

Mr. Gauss tells me the price will go down, better sell that fast. You can set a buyout under 810 PED and it will fly away.

Thanks man. You are one informative guy. ;)

Though I still say Opalo is betetr than Jester D-1. :laugh:

Thanks again and + rep to you for your help.

Vortexy said:
Thanks man. You are one informative guy. ;)

Though I still say Opalo is betetr than Jester D-1. :laugh:

Thanks again and + rep to you for your help.

Of course it is, in most cases, but in a small period it is worse than the D-1 :)

Have fun playing, and .. I would say chipping out evade is not a good choice, you need that, it is the best armor and fap :)

mrproper said:
Of course it is, in most cases, but in a small period it is worse than the D-1 :)

Have fun playing, and .. I would say chipping out evade is not a good choice, you need that, it is the best armor and fap :)

Need $$$$ to buy better guns/armor and weapons. :rolleyes:

vortexy, seriously, sell whatever skill u want, not medical and defence.

Kerham said:
vortexy, seriously, sell whatever skill u want, not medical and defence.

lol... Rilex man. With the amount of hunts I do.. will get the evade back up in no time. The other skills are worthless... And I cant sell my diagnostic. So the best thing to sell is evade.

Anyway thanks for the advice. Been thinking of it for a while now. :wise:

Vortexy said:
lol... Rilex man. With the amount of hunts I do.. will get the evade back up in no time. The other skills are worthless... And I cant sell my diagnostic. So the best thing to sell is evade.

Ok, tell us how it feels after you take out the evade. :silly2:

mrproper said:

Will let you all know soon. :D

Vortexy said:

I would never sell my Defence skills.

Don't you know the feeling, killing a Longu Dominant, an Ambuli Provider, or an Bery Stalker without getting one hit? You can hunt armor less :handgun:

mrproper said:

It feels awefull!
When i chipped out everything i tried to hunt some argo's with an amped opalo.. well... forget it!
You get hit all the time and then you grab your FAP-50 and get... 8 HP heal...
So don't chip out defence and first aid skills (includes anatomy) if you ever want to hunt again. ;)

OK. 2 things.

No. 1 - After chipping out evade, no diff for me? The mob still hits me once out of 4 times. (maybe the supporting skills?). I only chipped out Evade ONLY.

No 2 - put it in auction for 700 ped (a full chip). No bidders? :eek: I thought it was cheap?

Vortexy said:
OK. 2 things.

No. 1 - After chipping out evade, no diff for me? The mob still hits me once out of 4 times. (maybe the supporting skills?). I only chipped out Evade ONLY.

No 2 - put it in auction for 700 ped (a full chip). No bidders? :eek: I thought it was cheap?

Well there are times when certain mobs hit slower... and some are just stupid and miss allot.

Try selling it here too, and you should check what's the best time to put that up for sale. NOT the weekend, NOT the GMT mornings. :wise:

I did some research on auction usage... see my threads. When GSIs sell, skill chips do not.

mrproper said:
Well there are times when certain mobs hit slower... and some are just stupid and miss allot.

Try selling it here too, and you should check what's the best time to put that up for sale. NOT the weekend, NOT the GMT mornings. :wise:

I did some research on auction usage... see my threads. When GSIs sell, skill chips do not.

Thanks for the info on selling time. + rep again :) If it does not sell, will most likely keep it at storage till the price goes up again. ( :laugh: been playng PE for a year and have seen the ups and downs).

However the idea of auction + selling it here is not comfortable with me. Ethically one should not sell both sides. Seen a few 'Selling' thread (check the selling section) that after getting a few bids, put it in auction. Then what happens to the bidders? :dunce:

Anyway you seems to be doing a lot of research on PE. You are a professor or something? :laugh:

:laugh:

Just got sold at its BO. = 780 peds.

:)

wht level evade and med. do u need to fight without armour.

Vortexy said:
Thanks for the info on selling time. + rep again :) If it does not sell, will most likely keep it at storage till the price goes up again. ( :laugh: been playng PE for a year and have seen the ups and downs).

However the idea of auction + selling it here is not comfortable with me. Ethically one should not sell both sides. Seen a few 'Selling' thread (check the selling section) that after getting a few bids, put it in auction. Then what happens to the bidders? :dunce:

Anyway you seems to be doing a lot of research on PE. You are a professor or something? :laugh:

Grats on your sale, 780 is a nice price :)

How to deal with the selling thread... put the item in the auction at starting buyout. Post here, take bids, name buyout. Whoever wants it, can get it instantly ingame. If a friend wants it, or you want to give a favor, take it off the auction and sell it to the highest/preferred bidder. Auction ending time matching both locations.

We all fear the unknown. So the better you understand, the less you fear. I like that.

PS: Darkness = Unknown :)

mrproper said:
Grats on your sale, 780 is a nice price :)

How to deal with the selling thread... put the item in the auction at starting buyout. Post here, take bids, name buyout. Whoever wants it, can get it instantly ingame. If a friend wants it, or you want to give a favor, take it off the auction and sell it to the highest/preferred bidder. Auction ending time matching both locations.

We all fear the unknown. So the better you understand, the less you fear. I like that.

PS: Darkness = Unknown :)

Unfortunately once there is a bid, there is NO way you can take it out unless through BO. ;)

Vortexy said:

Unfortunately once there is a bid, there is NO way you can take it out unless through BO. ;)

True, that is why I recommended first bid as buyout. If it sells there or here at that price, then first come, first served.

Now get busy filling another one :dunce:

mrproper said:
True, that is why I recommended first bid as buyout. If it sells there or here at that price, then first come, first served.

Now get busy filling another one :dunce:

After chipping out only left 300+ evade. gonna be some time before it gets full again.

However, thinking of chipping out LB/rifle

How much are those?

Vortexy said:

After chipping out only left 300+ evade. gonna be some time before it gets full again.

However, thinking of chipping out LB/rifle

How much are those?

Are you chipping out to fund your hunting ?

Sorry to say, but that's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone do :) It's like selling your car to afford fuel :D

lol

rilex guys.

:D

No, wont get kick out of BAHQ c.

Example... rifle nearly 5k already so when i chip out 1 FULL chip.. only 200+ was missing.

same with LB and other skills.

so after chipping out 1 full LB + 1 full Rifle... only lost 400+ on LB and 200+ on rifle.

The evade costed me a full 1800+ skills.

nah... just selling some in case the price goes down later. ;)

Back